Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Still Fighting
I have been speaking with a well known news organization and they are wanting all of the documents I have that shows how Litton operates. If I release these will this hurt me when I take Litton to court?
Quote 0 0
If you're not already in court, with litigation filed and the case in progress it can absolutely hurt your case. In my particular case, the only reason that I decided to become publicly vocal was because part of my information had become public knowledge due to the years of already being in court and the court decisions that I had already won.

If you don't already have one, get an attorney in place before you start talking to the media. Otherwise, you run the risk of torpedoing your case before it even gets started if you're not extremely careful about what you do and do not say to the media. At the VERY least, get comfortable with the sound and use of the phrase, "Due to pending litigation I cannot discuss or disclose...."
Quote 0 0
If you need help with documents regarding Litton Loan, I have them.  Some have already been filed, 1) forgery of my signature to the mortgage note 2) altered and substituted payment history's 3) no signature from the lender on the contract. 4) mail fraud, wire fraud, extortion, and money laundering for starters. 

Many others yet to be used.  If you look on the site here you will also find two copies of the "Forced Place" insurance policy Litton Loan has used and billed for.  I have copies of them both, not to mention the Surplus lines violations in numerous states. 

Other information, believe it or not can be found on the quarter report for MGIC to SEC,

Any other help with documents let me know,
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...