Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
arkygirl
I hope the moderators here can leave this up for a few days.

I received a nice message from 4 Justice Now. It had an email address which was returned by the dreaded mailer daemon as "not existing" when I tried to reply. (Sort of like payments to mortgage servicers... disappeared, never happened, didn't receive it, ad nauseum)

If 4 Justice Now will contact me via this forum maybe we can get things straightened out.

Hope everyone here is having great holidays in spite of being stuck in servicer hell.
Quote 0 0
texas
Arkygirl, use caution. Keep them wheels a turning and on the ground.
Quote 1 0
texas
Arkygirl, review full headers of message received and track the quad URL (sending IP address) via a site such as "arin.net" (https://www.arin.net)
Quote 0 0
arkygirl
I don't think there is anything to be wary of, Texas. The message was recognizable to me as coming from 4 Justice. Thirteen years of this servicing nonsense and I think I've known 4 Justice for most of those years. (Gawd, I cannot believe it is STILL going on for so many people. A real justice system following real laws should have crushed this scam a decade ago and yet it grinds on. Methinks someone wants it to keep going.)

I think there was a typo in 4 Justice's return email address provided in the message; it happens all the time. I get tanglefinger, too, sometimes.

I would like to respond to the message if possible. Southern gals hate to be seen as so rude that we don't at least acknowledge our correspondence. [smile]

Hope you are well these days. Thanks for looking out for "bad people". There are plenty of them out there these days. I would start a list but it would undoubtedly break the Internet with the sheer length of it, lol.

I'll keep the wheels rolling and you keep up the fight; one of us is bound to wind up at a destination eventually. Maybe both of us will!

Quote 0 0
texas
From an old Arky, better you tell the people but I agree.
Quote 0 0
4 justice Now
Hello Arkygirl.

Great to see you're still around. I sent you email just a few minutes ago which you you should receive shortly. I have moved out of the U.S…. too damn many hypocrites everywhere, especially in the corrupt court systems. Had enough of all the B.S.. If I stayed any longer I'd be honor bound to hurt those who have gone unpunished for so long. The courts simply have one agenda for the rich to get richer and to punish those who appose them. Of course there are some exceptions to this rule but I see them seldom. Hope to hear from you soon.

V/r,

4 Justice Now
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...