Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Sally Joe

My note is in a trust and securitized like most mortgages.

The mortgage servicer is servicing on behalf of a Bank, who is acting as the trustee for the investors who are the real holders of the securitized certificates. I assume that the bank keeps the paper copies of the note and deed as trustee for the investors.

The current f/c action was taken by a substitute trustee (lawyer) acting on behalf of the trustee (Bank) for the holder of the note and deed (which are the investors in the mortgage pool).

However, in a subsequent affidavit by the servicer (who are the only people talking), the “current holder of the note and deed” is named as the trustee (bank), not the investors in the securities.

Is this odd, or has something happened to the ownership that hasn’t been recorded? Should I be looking more closely somewhere to unravel this? Does it matter, and am I splitting hairs over something insignificant?

I am grateful to the board for the help!!

Sally

Quote 0 0

Nothing unusual there.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...