Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Need anyone who EMC told it would not foreclose and not to pay and then they foreclosed on property for a case. Thanks!
Quote 0 0
Digger
Nye:

I have a woman to send your way, but she wants you to post what you can do before she invests the time to get involved in some sidebar issue.

EMC "advised" Ms. X NOT to pay her mortgage until the court resolved her litigation with her corrupt builder first, adding: "I wouldn't pay it either", and "We will help you".

During a hearing in the case against the builder and with four witnesses, the judge stated more than once that: "Ms. X, you will get your damages."

Five weeks after paying for the transcript, Ms. X finally received it.  The judge's statements and the other admissions had been erased.  When MS. X confronted the court reporter about the missing portions, the reporter said: "What do you care? ... it was only a hearing and he is only a visiting judge anyway".

Days later, EMC called MS. X and engaged her in a very lengthy conversation.  To end the conversation EMC interrupted to say: "I just received a notice; we foreclosed on your home a few minutes ago".

They finally stole her home AFTER she put in a pool and spent thousands of dollars in landscaping and other improvements.

There is more, but I will let her explain it.  Be prepared for a l-o-n-g conversation.
Quote 0 0
This information, i.e., not to pay your mortgage while in litigation stumps me.

Wouldn't rational thinking tell us to at least set up an ESCROW account to stash those payments into for good measure?

Even if/when a servicer refuses payment, a homeowner will have that money in the bank for future use, (moving expenses, or better yet, HIRING AN ATTORNEY.)

Quote 0 0
Posted by Digger for an Anonymous Source:
Nye:  I have a woman to send your way, but “she wants you to
post what you can do before she invests the time to get
involved in some sidebar issue.”

Nye the sheer arrogance of this anonymous source seeking free
advice from someone who has unselfishly given away hundreds
of hours of time is so audaciously smug that I had to read it twice
to believe what I read!  Asking you to “post what you can do before
she invests the time to get involved in some sidebar issue” is
offensive in my view.  

If that weren’t enough, how does one know “what they can do” if they
don’t even know what the problem is?

I want to make it clear that it was very gracious of Digger to unselfishly
try to help this freebie hunter who demands that you outline in
advance what you can do before she invests the time to get involved,
but I’d be floored if you wasted your time on this one.

And I love Digger’s summary of what you can expect from this ungrateful
bargain hunter IF you meet her qualifications: “There is more, but I will let
her explain it.  Be prepared for a  l-o-n-g conversation.”

(Wowsers, how could anyone pass this deal up?)

Ed Cage /  ecagetx@tx.rr.com  /  972-596-4363     

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...