Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Hello,
I have a loan with Saxon and am looking for a California legal team to fight them for major servicing fraud.  I have never been late on a payment and have a huge paper trail to prove it.  Yet they are showing my home in default and have quit accepting my payments because they never applied funds that I paid.  Therefore they are showing me behind with all the fees and then some junk fees.  I want to sue them in a big way.  Just need the attorney to do it!!!
Karla
Quote 0 0
Simonee

Where in California are you? Loan Safe has several attorneys listed; you can also go to Legal Match. They will match you up with an attorney and it is a free service.

Quote 0 0
CK

YOU CAN ALSO GO TO GOOGLE, AND PUT IN LAWYERS IN CALIFORNIA. ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE HAD GOOD LUCK WITH GOOGLE SEARCH. HOPE IT HELPS AND GOOD LUCK

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...