Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
~beenawhile
Sorry folks I don't know what channel for sure. but I think it was NBC nightly news last night. But could be CBS, or ABC.

National News said last night, that the Cristmas Rush for Black Friday was more promising than expected.
However Financial Analyst for the News show said, that people were using their credit cards for their purchases. He also stated that America has never seen such high usage of Credit Cards Before.

He spoke of the housing crunch, and how people weren't able to pay their other monthly bills due to the ARMS loans, and then said.

THE RECESSION OF 2008 WILL BE SOLELY TO BLAME ON THOSE CONSUMERS WHO HAVE USED THEIR CREDIT CARDS THIS "BLACK FRIDAY" WEEKEND, TO FINANCE THINGS THAT THEY NORMALLY COULDN'T AFFORD.

POINT BLANK>>>>>>>>>>> THIS GUY TOOK THE ATTENTION OFF OF THE HOUSING CRISIS AND NOW PUTS IT ON THE CREDIT CARDS AND LAVISH SPENDING.

What a stupid AZZ!
I wonder if he was paid on the side by the Mortgage Servicers. Hell, why not dip into the profits of fraud while ya can? Everyone else has!

Just my .02
Quote 0 0
srsd

Hey Beenawhile,.....I say forget Black Friday.....the housing issue should be on every channel every night....maybe we could all pool our resource's and put on an infomercial advising people about these companies.

Quote 0 0
credit cards

bring on the recession  , I will just keep on using my cards to survive .  to hell with the credit card companies . let them collapse

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...