Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
4 justice now
It's speaks volumes just to know that those who are making the decisions in this deal appear to be willing and able to pass along more money on to the likes of ACORN then NACA, who in my opinion really wants to do a lot more to help the victims instead of just making themselves look good, by signing worthless agreements with long known scumbags who would not do a thing if they had a gun to pointed at their heads. I remember seeing a very cozy group photo op with ACORN members signing documents with who I believed to be Erbey and Farris of Ocwen Klan. If I had any respect for ACORN before that day It was gone in a flash after seeing them embracing those two nasty lying sacks of dung.

My Opinion

4J
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...