Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
JCD

Has anyone here had any experience dealing with NACA that you would care to speak about? I'm considering the idea of asking them to help negotiate my loan with Countrywide (May be considered B of A now) on my behalf. The main reason that I’m considering this avenue is because I feel as though I would have very little clout, if any, on my own, and I know based on past experience in dealing with them (CW) they will not be truthful at best. We were defrauded out of most of our home’s equity by two servicing scumbags (Ocwen and Litton) and ended up with a predatory loan with Countrywide as a result. Any opinions and/or suggestions provided will be very much appreciated.

R,

Jon

Quote 0 0
Ohio
Jon,

I don't know anything about NACA but how old is your loan? Did you refi anywhere in there between these servicers?

Can you elobarate a bit more about the predatory aspects of the loan?
Quote 0 0
Guns for hire. You have the money, they have the time.

Quote 0 0
JCD,

I don't remember your whole story. However, here in St.Louis, last year I approached National Association Consumer Advocacy about my case. I was told that out of 10,000 bankrutpcy attorneys I would be lucky if 3 really knew what they were doing here in St. Louis. And that if you've ended up in such a situation  it would take to much time to fight. That all an attorney has to sell is their time. To expect it to cost $30,000.

While you may not be in bankrutpcy or wish to go that way it's understandable and a choice some are forced to make. To me anymore the whole justice system seems outta whack.

Cause whether your in bankruptcy or not these LAWS are TREACHEROUS!!And if you've been prejudiced your suppose to have the same rights in regular court as you would in a bankruptcy court. And while a lot of them will tell you that there's nothing to your case you can find the crossovers in the laws if you read enough. Which I've been forced to do.

There's various cases. The Sima Schwartz case in MA, Rhonda Lewellan here in MO, and even the Attorney/AG Mark Dann there in OH fighting against such things as this.

Where the crossover comes in is within the USC CODES. Which the FEDS will say that State court has more jurdisction over but in reality the FEDS do have the power.

It's such a very tough line. But even OHIO (POSTER ON HERE) has recently been BLESSED for all of the HARD WORK these such cases entail.

I have to say I never would of thought proving how DIFFICULT and DISHONEST they are would be so tough. I think its enough to make a GOOD PERSON GO INSANE.

They played the FED vs STATE thing in my file. And now I'm stuck because of the way things have gone. Finding the right avenue is cumbersome. Bankruptcy was dismissed recntly.

So I've been told to take them into State court although had things been properly handled it should of went in bankruptcy. I can prove I had the money by bank statements before everything went haywire.

But now what type of case to file in State court when I found out it's not only do they not know who owns my 2nd note but on my 1st they totally scammed me on it as well. From what I've found as the violations is mind boggling.

So I'm contemplating what to do? Just give up and sell file chp 7 start over? I've been here for 10 yrs.  but the time and lies you'll be told gets unnerving for me anymore.

Of all the situations for me to end up in I'm in a real situation here. But I do want to keep what I've worked for even if it's not much to anyone else its home for us. But I really need to come up with a plan or else it'll be worse.

While the 1st has offered a mod-and won't tell me the conditions of the mod they've become tiresome as well. I told them on 12/19/07 the soonest I'd have the money in a hardship letter, with proof of income to support the debt, and explained what happened. They did stop the sale. Then tried starting BS again. On Jan 9th they started with how they wanted to foreclose again. Then I talked to them. They then tried to set a sale for Feb 5th. Now they have it scheduled for 2/15. Which I know they want to be paid but I just got the W-2s yesterday. So even if I get them worked out the 2nd wants to be paid. After admitting they have no clue who owns my debt. And they want to foreclose again.

Which I can prove they knew about prior to filing a proof of claim in court. But the trustee looked over this even after my atty sent him a letter ?? their actions. Then my atty never followed up with complaint or adversary.

Then didn't want to hear about the issues I told him about prior to my dismissal saying it didn't matter. Everything I read about TILA, RESPA and such says this info regardless of rescission periods it is a defense to fighting foreclosure.

What I'm really amazed by is this...If your hiring someone to represent you why are they licensed with a fiduciary responsibility towards their clients if their not going to give them the representation their suppose to be giving them?

This is a lot of the reason behind all of this. Is it the Bankruptcy club? NO ITS THE ATTORNEY CLUB. But just because life happens to everyone doesn't mean someone hasn't always had the best of intentions. So that's what evidence is for.

So truly do I file a chp 13. Hire a professional mortgage reviewer? These are at least $500 from what I've seen. Another company I talked about previously wants at least $6800 on something like this up front. It's ludicrous. But I'm done trying to find attorneys. I've found enough out to do on my own HOPEFULLY if I do have to go back into banko ct. Unless someone knows what type of complaint, motion or summons to file to call them both to the table.

From what I've read like in my case with Citi/ameriquest that the way they joined in merger should overrule on the HOLDER IN DUE COURSE rules,laws. On my 2nd I just wanted to know who owned it so I don't pay someone and get billed again by someone else never to find out what I have.

Best of Luck!
Quote 0 0
Nye Lavalle
There are TWO NACAs. I dont think you are talking about the National Association of Consumer Advocates.
Quote 0 0
JCD
Nye is correct. The NACA that I was referring to is: the Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America. I apologize I should have provided this earlier.

Their web address is: https://www.naca.com/refinance/refinanceCriteria.jsp

I'll provide further information tomorrow, as I have a meeting to attend shortly and I'm already running late.

Thank you all!

Jon
Quote 0 0
JCD,

I don't remember your whole story. However, here in St.Louis, last year I approached National Association Consumer Advocacy about my case. I was told that out of 10,000 bankruptcy attorneys I would be lucky if 3 really knew what they were doing here in St. Louis. And that if you've ended up in such a situation  it would take to much time to fight. That all an attorney has to sell is their time. To expect it to cost $30,000.

While you may not be in bankruptcy or wish to go that way it's understandable and a choice some are forced to make. To me anymore the whole justice system seems outta whack.

Cause whether your in bankruptcy or not these LAWS are TREACHEROUS!! And while alot of them will tell you that there's nothing to your case you can find the crossovers in the laws if you read enough. Which I've been forced to do.

There's various cases. The Sima Schwartz case in MA, Rhonda Lewellan here in MO, and even the Attorney/AG Mark Dann there in OH fighting against such things as this.

Where the crossover comes in is within the USC CODES. Which the FEDS will say that State court has more jurisdiction over but in reality the FEDS do have the power.

It's such a very tough line. But even OHIO (POSTER ON HERE) has recently been BLESSED for all of the HARD WORK these such cases entail.

I have to say I never would of thought proving how DIFFICULT and DISHONEST they are would be so tough. I think its enough to make a GOOD PERSON GO INSANE.

They played the FED vs STATE thing in my file. And now I'm stuck because of the way things have gone. Finding the right avenue is cumbersome. Bankruptcy was dismissed recently.

So I've been told to take them into State court although had things been properly handled it should of went in bankruptcy. I can prove I had the money by bank statements before everything went haywire.

But now what type of case to file in State court when I found out it's not only do they not know who owns my 2nd note but on my 1st they totally scammed me on it as well. From what I've found as the violations is mind boggling.

So I'm contemplating what to do? Just give up and sell file chp 7 start over? I've been here for 10 yrs.  but the time and lies you'll be told gets unnerving for me anymore.

Of all the situations for me to end up in I'm in a real situation here. But I do want to keep what I've worked for even if it's not much to anyone else its home for us. But I really need to come up with a plan or else it'll be worse.

While the 1st has offered a mod-the 2nd wants to be paid after admitting they have no clue who owns my debt. Which I can prove they knew about prior to filing a proof of claim in court. But the trustee looked over this even after my atty sent him a letter ?? their actions. Then my atty never followed up with complaint or adversary.

Then didn't want to hear about the issues I told him about prior to my dismissal saying it didn't matter. Everything I read about TILA, RESPA and such says this info is definitely a defense to foreclosure. So who knows? Tick tock

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...