Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
NJ48
Lincoln, et al v. Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., U.S. District Court, District of N.J., Trenton, Div., 9/26/13.

Challenging the corrupt N.J. judiciary.  Its on Pacer.  Not able to send pdf with this.
Quote 0 0
Texas Special
This isn't Pacer..However, it is a write up I found on it! http://www.law360.com/articles/476534/nj-foreclosure-system-violates-civil-rights-suit-says I may try later for a free 7 day trial to obtain, and post. Not sure if I've done so before with this lawyers 360 or not [frown].. At any rate this case mirrors the Lisa Brumfiel case out of Colorado that was "Dismissed" recently. Not sure how the pleadings differ but it may be interesting to find out. 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention NJ48 

Quote 0 0
NJ48
Can send the complaint .pdf. Need an email address.

Its on stopforeclosurefraud.com.
Quote 0 0
Sharon
Lisa's case was dismissed because the banks pulled a fast one and started a judicial foreclosure in Colorado.  But their luck and games are running their course and there is going to be a lot more cases like this. 

The judge had no choice but to dismiss because the issue was moot.  [frown]
Sharon
Quote 0 0
Texas Special
Well until the whole scheme is exposed expect the same! They more than make anyone's life difficult! There should be many more cases filed. They are "Thieves & Deceivers" through and through! Where are the miracles that are NEEDED? Not just WANTED! Where is the "Dignity & Respect" so "Righteously" deserved? They all need to be jailed! I'm not a conspiracy theorist either! Just another "American" who believes in doing right by others. There's nothing "Reasonable" about dealing with them! 
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...