Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
this is a letter i started in 2001 and i keep updating it

PAGE 1.well 8 years ago I was self employed my company generated about 1 mill a year I had a credit score of 720 and $130.00.00 in equity in my home ...well since the beginning of our loan its been messed up like the wrong info on my wife ss# occupation & income also my name was not put on the loan when we jointly applied .the contract came to our home 3 days later and was completely wrong we went back to despute it we were told it went past the 3 day retraction law we were also told that we will be able to get our payments lowered and fix everything after 6 months all lies. well when the time came we wanted to lower our payments and do a refy I wanted to lower my payments and pull 16.000 out of my equity for my  companies insurance .that’s when things got real bad we found out about the pre penalty fees they stopped talking w/me and wouldn’t take my payments well
I was then looking for another mortgage co to take over my loan and got approved for 1 @6% with $40.000.00 cash out $900.00 less a month with (qmar mortgage ) by this time I needed it. thats when me and the other mortgage co asked for a payoff we had 6 weeks to get it and complete the signing with the new mortgage co needless to say we never got it (the payoff amount letter) witch cost me that loan and some of my credit and my company no ins no work. the whole time I was getting phone calls like what do we have to do to keep you as a satisfied customer and were working with you to straighten this out etc.i then went  back to ameriquist in braintree ma were we  signed and talked with gineene bland again who was very helpful she got me in touch w/the office of the president @amc and once again got me approved for a loan all they had to do @ this point is the paper work through the office of the president now my credit was around 600 the guy justin told gineen in a 3 way  conversation that he  was going to  call me right back is that ok we both said yes .well he called me back 4 hours later 10 minutes before closing and said qoite I didn’t want to say nothing w/that b*tch on the phone but  this company is ripping off everyone that he and a friend that owns a mortgage company they are taking all of ameriquist customers  and getting them great loans the people are so happy and that his friend will call me in the morning his friend Greg did call telling me that they have been stealing customers for a while with great results .I then called gineen back and told her what had transpired then I got a phone call from mike Justin’s boss claiming that if I tell him what had transpired he would personally see my loan through so I told him every thing    from the beginning and once I told him what company was stealing the work and who was responsible (Justin)I said that I just wanted to straighten my loan out not get people in trouble that’s when I realized I was on speaker phone and that mike had several employees there listening including Justin who said thanks for throwing me under the bus scumbag I started yelling back saying if you people would just do your job I would have my loan with another co. they all started saying stuff &laughing @me that ill never get a loan there going to take my house etc. when I talked with the a.g's office they were eager to help us  because Romney was running against Patrick for gov Patrick who I  tried to contact only to be told that he cant help me in any way by his assistant so I said what does he do for us citizens anyway and his assistant couldn’t tell me anything the governor does to help people ..Anyway he was on the board of ameriquist (owner) I also called roland arnol (the owner of ameriquest)direct and told him 3 days before he had to answer to congress about his company saying that he had no idea they were doing the stuff they were (I told him) and he said to go f*&%my mother and hung up. now they don’t really want to talk w/me since that time and president bush after the lawsuit made him the ambassador to the Netherlands I was in contact w/a-generals and amc ameriquist who was very interested in helping me before.. I fall into the 325milion lawsuit and that’s great in 5  years but whats going to happen to my family in the meantime I have been in contact with ameriquist this whole time they say there going to make things right and over look credit  score and give me a loan but not my equity I got a letter from a lawyers office saying foreclosure so I called amc they always say don’t    worry about foreclosure  & there not doing that then I seen it in the paper still don’t worry its procedure they say then this morning im taking my mother in-law to the hospital and some guy is in the driveway asking if my house is vacant yet I asked him who he was and he gave me a # with a fake name said that ameriquist sent him out to see if my house  was on the market @ one time I did list my house and was getting offers   Oscar burger @(amc)made me take it off promising me the loan so I can keep it /another time to get me away from the attorney generals office Oscar burger sent me a discloser agreement   knocking $93.000.00 off my loan once I got away from the a-g they forgot all about it said it was a second loan for the equity .now they have fired everyone that was supposedly helping me 1 Oscar burger 2 Clyde botzner 3 Rebecca conti they have said in the past that I don’t work with them they cant reach me ect all lies I leave messages for them all the time...they never reported any of this to our credit agency(payments) in 2 years till just recently 03-12-08 we need help and everyone should know whats happened to us the girl(Sonja sedano) that’s supposedly helping me @acc just told me not to worry about the foreclose again but couldn’t tell me a pay off or what I need to straighten out the loan…..now I pay close to 4000 a month have no equity & no credit & I did lose my company god bless America .now in march of 07 they called me(acc) and said they want to knock off $100.00.00 on my $376.000.00 mortgage if I work with wells fargo to buy them out I said ok when wells fargo wouldn’t call me  or Lisa cavin @ (acc holdings) back she asked me to find my own guy to bye them out I contacted Jeff blais from (the mortgage group)Jeff got me a mortgage @ $240.000.00 June 2008 and PAGE 2. asked fci &acc if they will accept that as a payoff they . said no so I called Joe sedano back telling him the loan I went for was approved @ 240 but acc wont take it he said that he didn’t understand why acc didn’t have me deal with Dan sweeny the guy that’s been getting all of acc’s loans that he wanted to call me back he did stateing that he has great news Dan sweeny will get the loan done and even better news he got acc to take a payoff of $180.000.00 on my home and sent me a copy of that pay off letter July 16 2008 and I said ok Dan sweeny called me and we got started after a while month or so he thought he had it done through a hard $ lender (eastern bank) eastern bank sent there own appraiser (George Brenner) to look @ the house and my living situation Dan sweeny told eastern Beth Yeager that I moved away from my wife & kids and that I rent to them as an investment property. so eastern denied the loan when they found out I live with my wife & kids I tried to get Beth to do it with me direct and Beth said that she can see I can defiantly afford it BUT with the new laws its impossible to write home owner occupied loans in my state and that ameriquist never reported payments history on my loan so she cant do it. I then went back to Jeff blais with the new payoff $180.000.00  he was mad that they didn’t take the $240.000.00 payoff he had done 2 weeks earlier  that he will try and get it done @ 180k and he did try and couldn’t that acc let it go to long and finally reported late payments as of march of 08 this whole time I tried to get Joe sedano fci & acc to get my re payment plan done  so I didn’t fall behind they kept telling me that I would be throwing $ out the window because im refinancing .now Im getting threatening letters about foreclose (from joe sedeno fci) if I don’t come up with $65.000.00 within 90 days. and they don’t call me back .I think they cooked this new scam up to get me to be late again because I was paying 3000 a month on time and they make $ off the tarp ..im currently waiting to hear from citi bank it’s been a week now and there not calling me back. they are one of the banks that got some of the bail out  $ from obama and it turns out there the ones that hold my mortgage this whole time? They say that acc are my investors?..........ALL I WANT IS THEM TO HONOR THE $180.000.00 PAYOFF AND SET PAYMENTS TO THAT EFFECT…..  I don’t understand how they can get away with all this crap over the years if I rip someone off on a car it goes to court and they get 3 fold when they prove there case . but on a home you can prove the mortgage vultures wrong and nobody does nothing makes no sense I caught them ripping me off over the years and proved it and I can still now .but yet they get away with it .im a guy that caught them lying on the original app and can afford my payment .. They just never straightened it out and don’t have to answer to no one.3/2/09 CALLED CITY  GAVE THEM THE ACCT # FROM FCI AND THEY HAD NO RECORD GAVE THEM MY SS# MY LOAN CAME UP AS FORCLOSED ALL READY STEVE EMPLOYEE #SS25554 ASKED ME TO HOLD ON SOMETHING IS WRONG CAME BACK ON SAID THAT CITI TOOK OVER MY LOAN 2/14/09 LOAN #’S 0152392700 & 0152374864 AND THAT FCC WAS INSTRUCTED TO SEND CITI MY PAPER WORK BUT DIDN’T YET THAT  ACC  IS MY INVESTER AND THEY HIRED FCI THE SERVICING COMPANY I CALLED THEM AND SPOKE WITH ANDY THERE HE SAID THAT HE WILL NOTE THE ACCT BUT WOULDN’T TELL ME IF ITHEY WILL RELEASE MY INFO TO CITI ON THE PHONE WITH CITI AGAIN THERE SAYING THAT THEY PUT IN FOR MY PAPERWORK  TO BE SENT TO THEM AGAIN AND HAVENT GOT A REPLY FROM ACC OR FCI THAT FCI IS PROBLY HOLDING ON TO IT BECAUSE THEY WILL MAKE $$ IF IT GETS FORCLOSED BUT WONT MAKE $$ IF THEY  SEND IT TO CITI WHO OWNS ITCITI IS TELLING ME THAT IT TAKES UP TO 3 WEEKS FOR THEM TO GET MY PAPER WORK AND A SUPERVISOR IS TRYING TO GET ITI SAID WELL WHAT HAPPENS IF THEY DON’T SEND IT & CAN THEY CALL JOE SEDANO AND TELL HIM TO BACK OFF THAT CITI OWNS THE LOAN NOW AND WILL BE WORKING WITH ME AS SOON AS THEY GET MY PAPER WORK ,CITI SAID THAT I JUST HAVE TO WAIT & THAT THEY CANT REWRITE MY LOAN UNTILL THEY GET THE HISTORY  FROM FCI IT IS MY FEAR THAT FCI & ACC DONT HAVE IT  well citi is going to contact joe sedano today and demand the paper work and tell fci that they have our loan now and to back off and stop forcloser  or contacting me /sending me letters & citi will call me back within 3 days 3/110/09 devi from acc just called me and says that she cant give me any info on any of my accounts that I have to deal with the servicing co joe sedenothat he has had the power to accept or decline any and all offers to do with my loan since feb 08 (why didn’t he just take the 240.000.00)… now 03/15/2009  the guy from fci don’t call me  just emails me with ridiculous demands and wont talk about the repay plan he promised to get done several times while I was waiting to here from dan sweeny(who I just found out was not even licensed in my state to write loans) also citi got a call from devi @ acc she has been with ameriquest since the beginning and she has always’s been ignorant to me & my wife she called citi who was supposed to get my loan and now they say theres no loans in my name now and that they don’t have any further info for me theres no record of it even thow they had my info and told me that they were waiting for my paper work from the old citi & acc a day ago and they (citi ) sent us a welcome to citi letter ? they wiped us out of there system …still no paper work from my original loans  and I called all of them and asked for any and all history records or paper work in writing back in January 09

Now in 10-20-2009

Several months ago my lawyer sent them a request for proof of the debt and loan docs from the original loan and the second loan  they replyed sending  a letter on the 07 loan with currant stamps and signatures as if they just did it (dates don’t make sence) so my lawyer sent them another letter demanding  the docs stating the obvious mistakes  on the ones they sent he also sent another letter @ the same time giving them 10 days to reply or release the debt which they never replied to 3 months later I get served court papers from the land court ameriquest funding ii reo subsidiary llc claiming to be the lean holder of the mortgage dateed aug 23 07 has filed with said court complaint for authority to forclose said  mortgage by entry and possession .my lawyer suggest fileing a injunction or bankruptcy I have contacted every where that supposed to help protect us  and its as if no one wants to get involved

I gave all this stuff to my attrny and he is having a hard time getting anywhere on it they sent me certified letters stateing

Quote 0 0
now i just found out that the lawyer firm bendett & mchugh aka bend over its huge lol has been investigated by ct ag's office for scams fraud and forging docs.but its ok because they contributed to obama
Quote 0 0
Big Mac
These Attorneys know a lot about AQ.

1724 East 15th Street
Tulsa, OK 74104
(918) 747-5300 Voice
(918) 747-5311 Facsimile

http://www.hwh-law.com/

Quote 0 0

Today me and lisa from barney franks office contacted d.o.b’s (div of banks) they told us that this makes no sence because citi group purchased ameriquest September 2007 as far as he knows they should be the ones I have to deal with
Quote 0 0
Citigroup, Bank of America Paid Average $18 Million to Managers

Share |                                 Email |                                                 Print | A A A

By Bradley Keoun

Oct. 26 (Bloomberg) -- Citigroup Inc. and Bank of America Corp. paid top executives an average of $18.2 million each last year as the banks accepted a total of $90 billion in taxpayer funds to survive the financial crisis.

Citigroup, based in New York, paid $390.2 million to 21 people, an average of $18.6 million each, records released Oct. 22 by Treasury Department paymaster Kenneth Feinberg show. Charlotte, North Carolina-based Bank of America paid $227.8 million to 13 executives, or $17.5 million apiece, according to Feinberg, who didn’t name them. The review excluded top-paid employees from 2008 who have since left.

Average pay for managers at the two companies, which have not yet repaid their rescue funds, was almost double that of the other five bailed-out companies reviewed by Feinberg. He ordered 2009 pay cuts averaging more than 50 percent for 136 executives at the seven firms after President Barack Obama said “it does offend our values” when company executives “pay themselves huge bonuses even as they continue to rely on taxpayer assistance.”

Overall, the employees whose pay was reviewed by Feinberg will get $339.7 million this year, or an average of $2.5 million. The totals for 2008 and 2009 were derived using figures Feinberg provided on the dollar amount and percentage decline between the two years.

Citigroup spokesman Stephen Cohen and Bank of America spokesman Scott Silvestri declined to comment.

Feinberg cut the Citigroup executives’ pay by $272 million, or 70 percent, from last year. They’ll still get $118.4 million this year, or an average of $5.6 million each. Most of the pay is in the form of restricted stock, complying with a Feinberg requirement that the companies encourage executives to focus on long-term performance.

Pandit’s $1 Pay

Citigroup’s 2009 total includes $1 for Chief Executive Officer Vikram Pandit, 52, who in January volunteered to slash his pay after getting $10.8 million in 2008.

Feinberg stipulated “$0” in pay for Andrew Hall, the former head of Citigroup’s energy-trading unit, who was paid about $100 million in 2008. Citigroup agreed earlier this month to sell the unit, Phibro LLC, to Occidental Petroleum Corp., which will foot Hall’s 2009 tab.

Citigroup sought aid from the Treasury Department last year as it posted a record net loss of $27.7 billion.

Citigroup previously had only disclosed the 2008 pay for Pandit, former Chief Financial Officer Gary Crittenden and the bank’s three other highest-paid officers, former Asia head Ajay Banga, trading chief James Forese and Vice Chairman Stephen Volk. The five of them made a combined $56 million, or an average of $11.2 million each.

Bank of America

Bank of America will pay the 13 top executives a total of $78.6 million in 2009, according to Feinberg. While the total is down by 66 percent from last year, the executives will still get an average of about $6 million each.

CEO Kenneth Lewis, 62, who plans to step down at the end of the year, is working for free this year.

He still stands to collect pension benefits that earlier this year were valued at $53.2 million, David Schmidt, senior consultant at James F. Reda & Associates, a New York compensation consulting firm, said Oct. 1. Lewis also has accumulated common shares worth about $57 million, deferred compensation of about $10 million and restricted stock of about $5 million, Schmidt said.

The other five companies reviewed by Feinberg were GMAC LLC, American International Group Inc., General Motors Corp., Chrysler Group and Chrysler Financial.

The 22 GMAC executives covered by Feinberg’s review will get an average $3.17 million in 2009 pay, while AIG’s 13 top executives will average $2.42 million. The average was $1.1 million at General Motors, $507,424 at Chrysler Group and $310,506 at Chrysler Financial.

The highest approved pay among all the covered executives was $10.5 million for Robert Benmosche, the CEO of AIG, whose bailout totals $182 billion.

To contact the reporter on this story: Bradley Keoun in New York at bkeoun@bloomberg.net.

Last Updated: October 26, 2009 00:00 EDT
Quote 0 0
[ Share ]  [ E-mail ]  [ Leave a Comment ]
We reported on Wednesday how Citigroup Inc. was selling its India-based back-office captive outsourcing unit to Tata Consultancy Services for $505 million in cash. The U.S. bank also awarded Tata a $2.5 billion, nine-year outsourcing contract to handle application development, infrastructure support, help desk and other process-outsourcing services. 

Now, India's Business Standard is reporting that Citigroup, which is in a heated battled with Wells Fargo & Co. for the assets of Wachovia Corp., is forming a 50/50 joint venture with Reliance Retail to sell financial services, including loans and credit cards, in India. The deal has not been formally announced, but the paper quotes an unidentified Citi executive as saying Reliance is already selling Citi products. Reliance has about 1,000 retail outlets in India and about 4 million customers.

The move comes amid reports that Indian banks are becoming more cautious in their lending and issuance of credit cards as customer default rates rise. According to the Rupee Times, growth of the credit card industry is expected to drop by about 20% this year. Interestingly, in its 2008 Citigroup Vulnerability Index, the bank ranked India as one the economies most vulnerable to the world financial crisis.  - Suzanne Stevens
Quote 0 0
i just called citigroup man there charles said there based in india (owned & operated)he gave me my account #and said its weird that he cant pull my account to give me a pay off that it looks like i paid off the loan or it was transferred to there sister company fci lending services feb 2 2008 if you read my story!you will see that  they created mtmysery when acc holdings contacted me im march of 2008
Quote 0 0
Sara
Based in India???

Geeze, next thing you know...fax in an order for a pizza and it will be routed through India   Everyone else including the phone company does.

S
Quote 0 0
Big Mac

Did you ask him for a copy fo the document that shows it was sold or paid off?

Quote 0 0
yes he faxed me proof. i gave it to my lawyer it says that city bought my loan in sept 07 and that in feb 08 fci lending the servicing co for ameriquest purchased my loan in feb 08 one month be for acc (aka ameriquest) called me knocking 100k off my loan to refi with there contact @ wellsfargo it was all a scam to make me late .i was paying 3500 a month on time they had no reason to sell my mortgage
Quote 0 0
BIGMAC i called those lawyers told them everything and sent them my story they did'nt call me back my lawyer needs help with this his # is 508-946-1165 his name is adam
Quote 0 0
Big Mac
If they are making offers, your lawyer might want to send them a counter offer requesting they delete the mortgage as paid in full, plus cash.

Have you checked out you local court records to see what AQ is doing in regards to mortgages? In Pinellas Florida AQ has release a lot of mortgages as paid in full, if you check out other counties, I bet you would find the same things.

I bet mediation is coming soon.

Let us know.
Quote 0 0
Links

Laws, Life, and Legal Matters - Court Cases and Legal Information at Leagle.com - All Federal and State Appeals Court Cases i...

Quote 0 0
bigmac there not making offers there moving to foreclose thank you for sending mystory to your contacts i have been doing this for a while now and cant find any one to work with my lawyer i just dont want to file bankruptcy ( because they wrote bad loans & destroyed my life ) if you think of any thing my # 508-844-7720
Quote 0 0
Big Mac
I didn't send any info to anyone, I wish I knew of someone who could help you. You need to start a plan B if you don't already have one.

BEST of LUCK!!!
Quote 0 0
Big Mac

Has anyone talked to Michael Moore the Ameriquest Settlement Monitor? I would love to see how things are going with compliance.

Has your lawyer read the 325,000 million dollar settlement of 2006, Between AQ and the 49 state Attorney Generals?

Do you have a link to your local court house?

I'm hoping that someone here might have some help or ideas that might help.

I found this about Mr. Moore

Attorney General, Mississippi, Lead Negociator for the Attorney s General in the Tobacco Settlement. 

See also: Tobacco Deal Timeline | Interview Excerpt | Dick Scruggs | The Deal | States Timeline | Mississippi Medicaid Case

"I believe they [the tobacco industry] are the most corrupt and evil corporate animal that has ever been created in this country's history. They sell a drug, they make a drug, and they sell it knowing that it's addictive. They market it to our children, who they know will become addicts and they know that they will die from causes attributable to tobacco related disease."

Who?

Michael Moore took the idea given to him by Mississippi attorney Mike Lewis and turned it into a national campaign. He filed the first state Medicaid law suit against the tobacco industry and flew around the country convincing other state attorneys general to file. He was the primary negotiator in the deal and is the leader of the push for a national tobacco settlement.

Contribution to the Deal

Michael Moore is the Attorney General of the state of Mississippi. After a suggestion from Mississippi attorney Mike Lewis, Moore developed the idea of suing the tobacco industry to recover Medicaid costs paid by the state in treating sick smokers. He hired Dick Scruggs, a friend from Ole Miss law school, to research and develop the case. Scruggs and Moore have been credited with bringing the tobacco industry to the table.

The two of them, nicknamed Scro and Mo, then took their idea on the road and convinced other attorneys general around the country to sue the tobacco industry. Their efforts ultimately led to the tobacco industry coming to the bargaining table and negotiating the June 20, 1997 national settlement agreement. This agreement provided the basis for the current debate in Congress over national tobacco legislation.

Expectations

Michael Moore argued for ways to control the tobacco industry and make them pay for past wrongdoing. He negotiated for money for public health costs and reform but he also argued for lookback provisions to punish the industry for past wrong doing. He wanted a negotiated settlement because he sees this as a more rational option than industry bankruptcy.

Personal Information:

Mike Moore was born in Pascagoula, Mississippi and attended University of Mississippi Law School. Before becoming Attorney General of Mississippi in 1988, Moore was District Attorney in Pascagoula, MS. He was named "Lawyer of the Year," by the National Law Journal in 1997. Since 1988, his main issues as Attorney General have been cigarette and drugs. He is married with one son. Many believe he has aspirations for higher office. The tobacco negociations have clearly pushed him onto the national scene.

Affiliations: State of Mississippi Taxpayers, National Public Health, Trial Lawyers

Cards they hold (issues):

Cards: Medicaid Cases | Access to Clinton Attorney General, Mississippi, Negotiator, Settlement

Return to top of page

Quote 0 0
well we go to court this monday my lawyer is filling the injunction . im not quitting yet if we get a judge to look @ my case (not just sweep it under the rug) it will be a great day IN THE HYSTERY OF JUSTICE IN THE STATE OF MA . GOD BLESS AMERICA......i will let you guys know.
Quote 0 0
Big Mac
Will have you in our thoughts on Monday.

BEST of LUCK!  

Take a tape recorder if you can.

Big Mac
We will keep you in our thoughts on Monday, Best of Luck!

Take a tape recorder if you can.
Quote 0 0
i told every one that our mortgage nitemares go straight to the white house .i wonder does india or rothschild own the note on obamas house???? its all about the $$$$
http://gblsharing.app.aol.com/pop-up/?feed=1
Quote 0 0
arkygirl
So, did you get your injunction?? Sorry, I don't get the "India connection" at all.

There is a recent case in NY Supreme Court where the Honorable Jeffrey Arlen Spinner wiped a mortgage from IndyMac/One West Bank because the bank made it clear that they wanted nothing but foreclosure, period.

Quote:
In Judge Spinner’s decision, he wrote that the homeowner had been eminently reasonable in her requests for a loan modification, while IndyMac Bank (recently renamed “One West Bank”), throughout the process, was completely unwilling to entertain any outcome short of foreclosure.  The judge referred to IndyMac’s conduct as being “inequitable, unconscionable, vexatious and opprobrious,” so obviously this is a guy who can complete the Sunday crossword in the New York Times using a pen.  But he didn’t stop there.  He went on to say:

“Plaintiff’s conduct is wholly unsupportable at law or in equity, greatly egregious and so completely devoid of good faith that equity cannot be permitted to intervene on its behalf. Indeed, Plaintiff’s actions toward Defendant in this matter have been harsh, repugnant, shocking and repulsive to the extent that it must be appropriately sanctioned so as to deter it from imposing further mortifying abuse against Defendant.”

Maybe you and your attorney should look this case over:

New York Supreme Court Judge Finds IndyMac’s behavior “repugnant, shocking, repulsive and completely devoid of good faith”.

Quote 0 0
we got it in they stamped the paper work then tried to take it back .my lawyer wouldn't let them based on there own laws it was fun we have our day in judge longs court
Quote 0 0
Any time it go's your way, it is at least one step in the right direction.  

BEAWARE > Always Assume that the lawyers for the  other side are here reading and hanging on every word. This is/was a fact in many of our cases.

Happy Holidays!
Quote 0 0
me and my lawyer are waiting for our day in court... today i received a letter saying-notice of assignment sale or transfer of servicing to resurgent capital services p.o.box 19002 greenville sc 29602  has anyone here dealt with that company?and looks like fci lenders is trying to run from us let me know what you guys think
Quote 0 0

I've always known Resurgent to be  a credit card collector. But I guess from what their website says they could do secured debts as well. http://www.rcap.com/ anything they do is on a 3rd party basis as far as I know. So you have to make sure in any documetation they present the real party in interest. Who is the originator of the loan.

Quote 0 0
AMERIQUEST
Quote 0 0
WELL RESURGENT CALLED ME they were trying to strong arm me right away they said well we bought your loan and somthing needs to be done about it that i owe them i said i owe you nothing and that theres litigation involved that its not my fault they bought a junk loan that fci & ameiquest should not have sold it to resurgent(no right) and they should've checked into it first she said well resurgent is one of the lagest a successfull servicing co's in the world i said that sounds like a threat does that meen that even though  its a bad loan they can win anyway because of the money they have to push people around and get what they want she said just give me your lawyers # i said you have no right to it because i never agreed to do business with you but here you go and gave it to her..they called adam (my lawyer) he gave it to her and she hung up on him.our injunction is still in the courts and were waiting to hear from the courts
Quote 0 0
resurgent says they acquired my loan in a bundle as part of a settlement with ameriquest .....wheres our settlements?
Quote 0 0
Sara
My heart bleeds for that poor woman who thought (for sure) she had a nice chunky commission all bagged up with a pretty little bow on it. 

I just hate those people who act like bullies!!!

S
Quote 0 0
im sorry its been a while in april i get to appear before judge long the judge that made headlines by throwing out a false mortgage in ma . the courts tried to hide  the fact that we got a injunction stamped but my lawyer made them honor it  now we have the date since we took it to court resurgent has been asking if we will fill out paperwork to refi and we did its amazing that they just keep coming up with stuff till you give up but i will not. now in jan2010 we got a thing in the mail (not served)saying that we are part of a class action suite and that we have limited time to let them know if we want to stay on board with it that they will assume we are if we dont pay our lawyer to respond otherwise to there letter turns out that because we didnt realize the importance of the letter that we cant sue  privately convenient for them sounds just like when the ag's helped us out just more way the dirt bags settle for what should be ours anything to make a buck
Quote 0 0
bella
here is a way to opt out:

To Whom It May Concern:

Please be advised that (your name) is opting out of the (name of suit) class action lawsuit.

(your name) does not wish to be a part of the (name of suit) class action suit instead he/she is opting out.

(if you have already filed a case or are part of a case then add the case number here)

Please confirm that (your name) is opted out of (name of suit) If you have any questions or concerns let me know.

I appreciate your courtesy in this matter.
Quote 0 0
Sara
Awesome news!!!!

S
Quote 0 0
hello fellow Americans  well they changed the court date on us to April 24 but we still  have judge long so there plan didn't work so then there lawyer sent my lawyer a letter saying that it was scheduled of 2pm my lawyer already called the court and it starts @ 10am pretty sneaky  there lawyer wants us to show up late hopefully the judge will see them for the pond scum they are

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...