Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

went on yahoo real estate. To my suprise my home is listed as a notice of foreclosure sale. The kicker is it is a ariel picture from aprox. 40 years ago. No paper served, no need for papers to be served.  Public auction is scheduled for thursday August 27, 2009.   NOW WHAT?

Quote 0 0
Barbie
Your post is lacking important information.

1.  Are you current on your loan?

2.  What does your most recent loan statement say about your balance?

3.  Why did you go on yahoo to look at whether your property was in foreclosure?

4.  In all this time, no speculator or "foreclosure bailout creature" has mailed you anything or come to your home to talk to yuo?

9 wrote:

went on yahoo real estate. To my suprise my home is listed as a notice of foreclosure sale. The kicker is it is a ariel picture from aprox. 40 years ago. No paper served, no need for papers to be served.  Public auction is scheduled for thursday August 27, 2009.   NOW WHAT?

Quote 0 0
question 1         15 days, talked to servicer before hand to let them know what was going on, they claimed they were ok with that since we did call.

question 2   no escrow being added to since mod, overpaying insurance ect. established through a cedible mortgage broker we have been taken since nova star, possibly since as far back as 98 when papers were signed were 4 pages long maybe before. 15 days late they say we owe 6,220.65. do the math, 1698.14 +1698.14+late fee of 72.73 does not equal 6,220.65.

question 3   going to saxon sites i have found peoples homes are being sold with out home owners knowledge.   

4       NO     over the net things come trough, i search i find.     internet is not stable.  
Quote 0 0

forgot to mention     the misc fees added are creeping up to 5,000.00

Quote 0 0

do not play games and i am done!

Quote 0 0
Barbie
Get all your documents together and create a timeline of events.

You will need this to talk to an attorney.

First thing tomorrow morning, go to your county recorder's office and search for a Notice of Default on your property.   also look for the Notice of Trustee's Sale.  If you find them, make copies for your records.

This prevents anyone claiming to be a bona fide buyer.

Go to WJFA's web site to the page that has an example of a letter to create to file with the county recorder and take to the auction.

The WJFA web site will walk you through it.

When then, click on the forum link and the folks there will help you through this.  Alot of good advice and kind ears.

Don't waste time.  You got to start tonight and hit the ground running tomorrow morning.

9 wrote:
question 1         15 days, talked to servicer before hand to let them know what was going on, they claimed they were ok with that since we did call.

question 2   no escrow being added to since mod, overpaying insurance ect. established through a cedible mortgage broker we have been taken since nova star, possibly since as far back as 98 when papers were signed were 4 pages long maybe before. 15 days late they say we owe 6,220.65. do the math, 1698.14 +1698.14+late fee of 72.73 does not equal 6,220.65.

question 3   going to saxon sites i have found peoples homes are being sold with out home owners knowledge.   

4       NO     over the net things come trough, i search i find.     internet is not stable.  
Quote 0 0
Sara
Barbie is right in her post.  And don't forget to put this auction on your calender to attend.  You wouldn't want any potential homebuyers not to be aware

S
Quote 0 0
I had a realtor friend look up this property, she said it is the property just to the south of my home. That information was something that on that site I could not pull up on my own. All I know is that the only home I could see in that pic was mine. I am still very uneasy though. Why such a very old ariel picture and  I am very awear of what this company is capeable of.

Sorry I jumped the gun, should have called her first before I posted.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...