Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Nye's Boca Neighbor
For you guys who want to know and care, Nye got me out of my mortgage 100%. He can't talk about it and I can't tell you what mortgage company was involved. But boy, you should have seen him at the bargaining table. The lawyers and bankers wee so darn scared after he started talking and raising his voice at em, our offer was accepted less than an hour and two phone calls later.

I thought you might want to see this today. Pretty funny choice of words

http://forums.wsj.com/privmsg.php?folder=inbox&mode=read&p=32556

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:06 am Post subject: Re: Fannie Mae Alchemy
What Americans and Investors need to learn is lesson #1. Perception IS NOT reality! It's time that the falsely created market perceptions cease to exist and the talk of implicit guarantees leave the lexicon of Wall Street speak.

Investments and risk should be just that, investments with a proper rate of return created by real risk and reality as we are witnessing today, not decades old wink - winks and nod - nods that the U.S. Government and, most importantly, the U.S. taxpayer will step up to the plate to hit a home run if these Government "Sponsored" Enterprises, not GUARANTEED U.S. agencies as many are "intentionally" led to believe strike out in the running of their business.

Still today, many lawyers, politicians, and the vast majority of the American public believe the Federal Reserve is a government agency. Financial education needs to be a priority in schools where reality, not perception is taught so that the American public can be properly educated on how to borrow, lend, and invest.

Until then, the Wizards and Financial engineers on Wall Street will use their black boxes full of financial alchemy to make digital money appear and vanish with a wave of their wands!

Nye Lavalle
Pew Mortgage Institute
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...