Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
HungarianProse
http://www.forbes.com/sites/danielfisher/2012/02/07/mortgage-settlement-talks-look-like-tobacco-ii/?utm_source=alertscalledoutcomment&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20120208

Well, let me help you a little bit as i see you are confused regarding this whole foreclosing situation. First of all most homeowners and the defense Attorneys are not disputing the fact the the homeowner borrowed the money. I say in most cases, because there are some instances where the mortgage was paid off, or the homeowner never had a mortgage but the banks still come after them. But lets just focus on the majority of the cases. Now, i have only high school education and i am from eastern Europe, english is my second language so bear with me. I will use layman's term so it will be easy to understand for you. Lets say i borrow 100 dollars from you (Daniel Fisher) and we sign a paper(note) that i will pay you back with whatever terms. Then you hire someone else(servicing company) to collect the money every month from me. I am paying the debt and then something happens, i lose my job or illness or something and i can't make the payment. A few months latter someone called Steve comes and says hey you owe me the 100 dollar plus,plus pay me or i take the collateral (the house) from you. So i say to Steve: wait a minute, i know i borrowed the money from Daniel Fisher, but i never heard of you Steve. I was paying the servicing company, and i had a contract with Daniel Fisher so who are you, what right do you have to come to me and try to collect from me (and take my house from me) Steve says : oh no, you owe the money to me, pay me! I say: Steve do you have any prove that i owe you the money?? At this point i tell Steve: I like to see some prove that you are entitled to this money (debt), after all i never hear of you up to this point. I think this is a fair question right? So Steve shows me some papers (the note) but it is not payable to Steve, it is still payable to Daniel Fisher. Somehow Steve still insisting that he has a right to collect from me. I keep saying to Steve, how did you end up with my debt, please offer any prove, assignment any documentation that you have a right to collect from me! Steve calls his lawyers and says : i need some prove that i can legally collect from this hungarian guy, what can you do for me? And the attorneys go to "work" their "magic" and with the help from the robo-signers they create documents in order to prove the Steve has a legal right to that 100 dollar i borrowed from you Daniel Fisher.
So here is what i am saying : i borrowed the money, i owe the money, however Steve did not prove that he has a right to collect this money. It is a good possibility that Steve never obtained any right to collect this money. So why would it be fair in this instant case if Steve gets to take the house that he is not entitled to ?? And why is it ok for Steve to commit crimes such as Forgery, perjury in order to prove that he has standing to take my house? What do you think MR. Fisher??


Quote 0 0
Mr. Hungarian,
    Very good article, and here is something else. In many cases, the original
lender was really a "straw man" fly by night corporation, which never really
lent anything but a "name" to put on the loan documents. The "real" lender
stayed hidden because the real objective of the loan was to "defraud" the
investors on the "secondary mortgage market" by selling the same Note multiple times to different investors. This is why we see so many counterfeit
color photocopies of the Note being presented as evidence in foreclosure
cases by the servicers.
     When the "buyers" of these Notes finally wake up, they may find lots
of other investors "THINK" they own the same Note on the same house.
These "investors" then realize they were victims of a "Ponzi Scheme".
     Ponzi did this in the 1920's when he sold "multiple deeds" to the same
Florida "swamp land" all over the East Coast. In this case it was done with
the mortgage Notes instead of deeds.
     This is why there were so many inflated appraisals. The originators didn't
care if the homeowner ever paid back the loan because they got their money
by defrauding the investors. They would then go out of business and wait
out the 5 year statute of limitations to avoid criminal convictions for fraud
and counterfeiting.
     For the homeowner, what this means is that one needs to examine the
Note very carefully, and make sure it is the real one he/she signed. The
obligation may still exist to someone, but not necessarily to the one trying to foreclose or the one claiming to own the Note, which is really a servicer, who
bought the servicing rights for 2 to 3 % of the face value of the Note. Yet
it is the servicers which are taking the property in foreclosure actions even
though they do not own the "original Note" or "obligation".
     As per Scott vs Taylor, Florida Supreme Court, 1912 (63 Fla 612), it is
the duty of every borrower to make sure the entity to whom they are making
payments is the true owner of the Note and the "Obligation".
     I am currently involved in a "Quiet Title" action in Federal Court where
we are trying to prove that the entity named on the loan documents did not
actually make the loan, therefore the mortgage must be expunged from the
Official Records. The "obligation" would still exist to someone, but it would be
unsecured because the lien was never "perfected" in the name of the true
lender. It's been going on for 8 months now, and so far the originator can not
prove they ever lent any money to the plaintiff so we should win. I'll keep the
forum posted on the outcome.
Quote 0 0
Bill
Mike H wrote:
Mr. Hungarian,
    Very good article, and here is something else. In many cases, the original
lender was really a "straw man" fly by night corporation, which never really
lent anything but a "name" to put on the loan documents. The "real" lender
stayed hidden because the real objective of the loan was to "defraud" the
investors on the "secondary mortgage market" by selling the same Note multiple times to different investors. This is why we see so many counterfeit
color photocopies of the Note being presented as evidence in foreclosure
cases by the servicers.
     When the "buyers" of these Notes finally wake up, they may find lots
of other investors "THINK" they own the same Note on the same house.
These "investors" then realize they were victims of a "Ponzi Scheme".
     Ponzi did this in the 1920's when he sold "multiple deeds" to the same
Florida "swamp land" all over the East Coast. In this case it was done with
the mortgage Notes instead of deeds.
     This is why there were so many inflated appraisals. The originators didn't
care if the homeowner ever paid back the loan because they got their money
by defrauding the investors. They would then go out of business and wait
out the 5 year statute of limitations to avoid criminal convictions for fraud
and counterfeiting.
     For the homeowner, what this means is that one needs to examine the
Note very carefully, and make sure it is the real one he/she signed. The
obligation may still exist to someone, but not necessarily to the one trying to foreclose or the one claiming to own the Note, which is really a servicer, who
bought the servicing rights for 2 to 3 % of the face value of the Note. Yet
it is the servicers which are taking the property in foreclosure actions even
though they do not own the "original Note" or "obligation".
     As per Scott vs Taylor, Florida Supreme Court, 1912 (63 Fla 612), it is
the duty of every borrower to make sure the entity to whom they are making
payments is the true owner of the Note and the "Obligation".
     I am currently involved in a "Quiet Title" action in Federal Court where
we are trying to prove that the entity named on the loan documents did not
actually make the loan, therefore the mortgage must be expunged from the
Official Records.
The "obligation" would still exist to someone, but it would be unsecured because the lien was never "perfected" in the name of the true lender. It's been going on for 8 months now, and so far the originator can not prove they ever lent any money to the plaintiff so we should win. I'll keep the forum posted on the outcome.

Yes Mike, please keep us posted on the outcome.  We are always interested in how your swindles work out.  

You could just post the case and we could follow it ourselves,  OH WAIT, THAT WOULD VIOLATE SWINDLER RULE NUMBER 1.  NEVER POST ANYTHING THAT PROVES WHAT YOU SAY IS TRUE.  Maybe you could just pick a random quiet title case and say you are involved.   Which raises an even more interesting question....How can you be involved in an action when you are not an attorney?  Maybe an unauthorized practice of law?  Oops, didn't mean to ask you to violate swindler rule number 8. Never admit you are giving legal advice for money.   

Instead, just give us your garbage line about how you can't give us any information about this "fictitious" case because it's still ongoing just like all your other "made up" cases.
Quote 0 0

Please explain how this multiple note (photocopy or otherwise) theory could ever work. Let’s say the identical note resides in three different trusts.  And we assume none of the three trusts know that they are sharing the note with two other trusts.  Each trust assigns the servicing to three servicers, different or the same servicer.  There is only going to be one borrower making payments or the same borrower in foreclosure.  Seems to me the jig would be up in a few short months after origination because two of the trusts are receiving squat.  

I wouldn’t put anything outside of the limits of these people, just read the report that was the basis of the Nye Levelle piece in the New York Times.  I am sure photocopies of notes have been proffered hundreds, if not thousands, of times as being the wet ink original.  But it is a stretch to use this to support the notion that the same note is part of more than one trust.  Could it happen, sure, but I fail to see how it would be a sustainable fraud. 

Quote 0 0
Bill
Way To Go wrote:

Please explain how this multiple note (photocopy or otherwise) theory could ever work. Let’s say the identical note resides in three different trusts.  And we assume none of the three trusts know that they are sharing the note with two other trusts.  Each trust assigns the servicing to three servicers, different or the same servicer.  There is only going to be one borrower making payments or the same borrower in foreclosure.  Seems to me the jig would be up in a few short months after origination because two of the trusts are receiving squat.  

I wouldn’t put anything outside of the limits of these people, just read the report that was the basis of the Nye Levelle piece in the New York Times.  I am sure photocopies of notes have been proffered hundreds, if not thousands, of times as being the wet ink original.  But it is a stretch to use this to support the notion that the same note is part of more than one trust.  Could it happen, sure, but I fail to see how it would be a sustainable fraud. 


I think you raise the main issue that pokes holes in these donkey arguments that claim the note was sold more than once.  

AFTER YEARS OF FORECLOSURES WHY HAVE WE NOT SEEN 2 LENDERS FIGHTING OVER A PROPERTY??????????????






Quote 0 0
Bill:  Thank you kind sir. It is these nonsense defenses that forced Roper to depart.

C.


Quote 0 0
arrgy
HungarianProse wrote:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/danielfisher/2012/02/07/mortgage-settlement-talks-look-like-tobacco-ii/?utm_source=alertscalledoutcomment&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20120208

Well, let me help you a little bit as i see you are confused regarding this whole foreclosing situation. First of all most homeowners and the defense Attorneys are not disputing the fact the the homeowner borrowed the money. I say in most cases, because there are some instances where the mortgage was paid off, or the homeowner never had a mortgage but the banks still come after them. But lets just focus on the majority of the cases. Now, i have only high school education and i am from eastern Europe, english is my second language so bear with me. I will use layman's term so it will be easy to understand for you. Lets say i borrow 100 dollars from you (Daniel Fisher) and we sign a paper(note) that i will pay you back with whatever terms. Then you hire someone else(servicing company) to collect the money every month from me. I am paying the debt and then something happens, i lose my job or illness or something and i can't make the payment. A few months latter someone called Steve comes and says hey you owe me the 100 dollar plus,plus pay me or i take the collateral (the house) from you. So i say to Steve: wait a minute, i know i borrowed the money from Daniel Fisher, but i never heard of you Steve. I was paying the servicing company, and i had a contract with Daniel Fisher so who are you, what right do you have to come to me and try to collect from me (and take my house from me) Steve says : oh no, you owe the money to me, pay me! I say: Steve do you have any prove that i owe you the money?? At this point i tell Steve: I like to see some prove that you are entitled to this money (debt), after all i never hear of you up to this point. I think this is a fair question right? So Steve shows me some papers (the note) but it is not payable to Steve, it is still payable to Daniel Fisher. Somehow Steve still insisting that he has a right to collect from me. I keep saying to Steve, how did you end up with my debt, please offer any prove, assignment any documentation that you have a right to collect from me! Steve calls his lawyers and says : i need some prove that i can legally collect from this hungarian guy, what can you do for me? And the attorneys go to "work" their "magic" and with the help from the robo-signers they create documents in order to prove the Steve has a legal right to that 100 dollar i borrowed from you Daniel Fisher.
So here is what i am saying : i borrowed the money, i owe the money, however Steve did not prove that he has a right to collect this money. It is a good possibility that Steve never obtained any right to collect this money. So why would it be fair in this instant case if Steve gets to take the house that he is not entitled to ?? And why is it ok for Steve to commit crimes such as Forgery, perjury in order to prove that he has standing to take my house? What do you think MR. Fisher??




Actually you are kinda close. After you sign a note with Daniel saying that you owe him $100, another person (Mike) comes along and says to Daniel. "Daniel I will buy that debt off of you for $150 right now. You can make a $50 profit instantly and not worry about losing any money in a default." So Daniel sells the debt to Mike for $150, without ever telling you. You start paying off your debt to someone Daniel hired out, but instead of that money going to Daniel it is going to Mike instead. Mike is prepared to take the risk that you will default, however, if you don't default Mike will make back the $100 you were loaned plus another $100 in interest. But along comes Joe. Joe says to Mike, I will buy that $100 debt off of you for $300, and you get to make a nice $100 profit on the spot and I will take the risk. So Joe pays Mike and Mike now has your debt, again without ever telling you. And the circus goes on and on.

So according to the judges, and the law, if Joe can prove that he legally bought the note from Mike who legally bought it from Daniel then it is ok for Joe to collect the house. The problem is of course, that along the way the note got lost or destroyed, but its ok according to the law because they placed a copy of the note in an electronic filing cabinet in the magical land of MERS. And Mr. MERS can simply hit the print button on his computer and magically make a new note out of thin air.

The problem is judges don't want to waste their time on foreclosure cases, they really could care less. It seems that the Higher Courts seem to care more about what is going on then the common pleas courts do. That is of course, if you are lucky to live in a state that believes in the constitution and the 7th amendment.
Quote 0 0
To answer your objections:
     The originators only used one servicer per note and they placed about
20% of the proceeds of the multiple sales of the Note in escrow with the
servicers so that they could pay the investors their monthly payments (out
of their own money) for about two years.
      Like all pyramid schemes, it depended upon new investors coming in at
the base of the pyramid so the "old" investors higher up could continue to
receive monthly payments. The scheme collapsed in Sept. 2008 when "new"
investors stopped buying in after the collapse of Lehman Bros.
      At that point, it was necessay for the Federal Government to intervene
with Tarp funds to prevent the whole "house of cards" from collapsing.
      However, eventually the whole thing will collapse in spite of these "bailouts".
Quote 0 0
Jennifer

Quote:
To answer your objections:
The originators only used one servicer per note and they placed about
20% of the proceeds of the multiple sales of the Note in escrow with the
servicers so that they could pay the investors their monthly payments (out
of their own money) for about two years.


Like all pyramid schemes, it depended upon new investors coming in at
the base of the pyramid so the "old" investors higher up could continue to receive monthly payments. The scheme collapsed in Sept. 2008 when "new" investors stopped buying in after the collapse of Lehman Bros.


At that point, it was necessay for the Federal Government to intervene
with Tarp funds to prevent the whole "house of cards" from collapsing.


However, eventually the whole thing will collapse in spite of these "bailouts".

 

Also, the pyramid scheme was orchestrated by a hostile alien life-form, a fungus which previously inhabited a small planet in the constellation Orion near the planet of Betelgeuse.  The fungus traveled to earth in massive spaceships with complex cloaking devices.  The fungus appeared as if dandruff in the hair of leading financiers, but caused them to organize the sub-prime bubble and the pyramid scheme Mike H. describes above.

 

This fungus is also behind the global warming conspiracy.

 

The purpose of the pyramid scheme, actually isn't financial.  Instead, the fungi intend to foreclose on the vast majority of houses in the United States.  The fungi are using foreclosure mills to divest homeowners of ownership and occupancy.  Then the fungi intend to inhabit the gypsum board walls of these foreclosed homes.  Global warming and increased precipitation will better assure ideal living conditions for the fungi.

 

This can all be easily proven since the fungi are already inhabiting many foreclosed Florida homes.

 

Humans will be required to live outside in the rain and will be prosecuted for trespassing if they interfere with the fungi's quiet enjoyment of the property.

 

Pres. Obama is also in on the conspiracy and is a hybrid offspring of this alien life-form.

 

Only Mike H. has the vision and insight to protect your home against this menace.  Although not an attorney, for only a few hundred dollars now and then, he will prepare pleadings to file in court to protect you against these hostile fungi who are working through pretender lenders to steal your home.  Send him your money right away!

 

Do not tell anyone that you are paying Mike H. for legal work and keep no records of these arrangements, because if you tell, the fungi might inhabit your hair, giving you alien dandruff and causing you to do the fungi's bidding.

In addition to preparing your pleadings, Mike will also sell you his special formula shampoo for only $150 per bottle to protect against the alien dandruff.

Quote 0 0

Mike H:

Find me one example where an originator placed 20% of the proceeds from a mortgage in a servicer’s escrow account so the servicer could pay the trust for a few years.  Of course you fail to specify 20% of the proceeds from what?

Quote 0 0
Response: 20% of the proceeds of the multiple sales of the same notes were
              placed with the servicer so it could make payments to the
              investors out of their own funds.
Example: $200,000 Note sold to five different investors. Take in $1,000,000.
              Place $200,000 with servicer who then makes monthly payments
              to the investors.
case in point: Taylor,Beane, Whitaker, Lee Farkas and Colonial Bank.
                   When investors stopped buying notes, applied for Tarp funds.
                   Farkas got caught doing this, admitted "plan B" at sentencing
                   hearing and sentenced to prison. TBW Bankrupt, Colonial Bank
                   bankrupt.
Quote 0 0
Bill
Way To Go wrote:

Mike H:

Find me one example where an originator placed 20% of the proceeds from a mortgage in a servicer’s escrow account so the servicer could pay the trust for a few years.  Of course you fail to specify 20% of the proceeds from what?


As with all the swindlers, Mike H. fails to "specify" much of anything.  He fails to "specify" cases, statutes, evidence.  That is why this is called a "wing-nut THEORY". Mike has NO PROOF other than his assertians that anything happened.  The Court is a arena of FACTS.  If you fall victim to Mike's garbage, you will go into court and be laughed out.  ALL OF MIKE H.'S THEORIES ARE AKIN TO ARGUING ALIENS PAID OFF YOUR MORTGAGE AND YOU DON'T OWE ANY MONEY.   
Quote 0 0
Nick

Quote:
Response: 20% of the proceeds of the multiple sales of the same notes were placed with the servicer so it could make payments to the investors out of their own funds.

Example: $200,000 Note sold to five different investors.  Take in $1,000,000.  Place $200,000 with servicer who then makes monthly payments to the investors.


case in point: Taylor,Beane, Whitaker, Lee Farkas and Colonial Bank.  When investors stopped buying notes, applied for Tarp funds.  Farkas got caught doing this, admitted "plan B" at sentencing hearing and sentenced to prison. TBW Bankrupt, Colonial Bank bankrupt.

 

Every time this idiot posts he reveals what a fool he is.

 

The TB&W / Colonial Bank fraud involved nothing of the sort described by Mike H.  To the contrary.  Farkas and TB&W created fictitious loans, which were either sold or pledged.

 

This was a fraud upon the banks, but generally did not involve defrauding borrowers or double pledging of real loans by real borrowers.  Farkas couldn't take a chance double pledging real loans.  Pledging loans in which Mr. Farkas was listed as the borrower or other totally fictitious loans was deemed to be much safer.

 

See:

 

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/22/business/22norris.html?pagewanted=all

 

Once again we are reminded that Mike H. is a loser and a swindler who will say and do anything to deceive new pigeons into participation in his own swindles.

Quote 0 0
   I urge everyone to read and study the TBW case themselves and you will
see that I am correct. These "nay sayers" are either idiots, or con artists trying to hide the truth of the "real" fraud in "mortgage servicing".
   Had the AG's subpoened all the records of the major servicers, they would
have discovered they were making payments to multiple investors on the same notes. The servicers are an integral part of the massive Ponzi scheme
which has wrecked the US financial system.
   MERS is also part of the fraud because it prevents the investors from realizing that there are multiple owners of the same notes.
   It was primarily the investors that got defrauded, but the homeowners
also suffered because of the inflated appraisals that were submitted. The
originators could care less if the homeowner could afford the loan because
they made their profit defrauding the investors. The homeowners were only
pawns in their game and "collateral damage".
Quote 0 0
Manny

Quote:
Had the AG's subpoened all the records of the major servicers, they would have discovered they were making payments to multiple investors on the same notes. The servicers are an integral part of the massive Ponzi scheme which has wrecked the US financial system. 


   MERS is also part of the fraud because it prevents the investors from realizing that there are multiple owners of the same notes.


   It was primarily the investors that got defrauded, but the homeowners
also suffered because of the inflated appraisals that were submitted. The
originators could care less if the homeowner could afford the loan because
they made their profit defrauding the investors. The homeowners were only
pawns in their game and "collateral damage".  

 

 

If only the 50 state attorney generals had subpoenaed the records of the major servicers, they could have discovered the evidence of the Ponzi scheme known only to Mike H.!  Hmmnnn.  Did Mike H. participate in this purported Ponzi scheme?

 

While it is tempting to assume that Mike H. has personal knowledge of crimes because we know him to be a swindler and a criminal, common sense suggests otherwise.

 

Early posts at the Forum suggest that Mike appeared at the Forum several years ago, begging for help to stop the foreclosure of his own home.  Later, Mike seems to have discovered that he could swindle distressed borrowers using a variety of cons.

 

Central to these cons is Mike's continued participation at this message board, where he holds himself out as an expert.

 

But Mike H. is simply engaged in the unauthorized practice of law and invents various legal theories as a pretext to swindle the unfortunate out of their last dollars to speed the foreclosure of their homes.

 

Anything that Mike "knows" or "suspects" about the TB&W/Colonial bankruptcies or about double pledging, he learned by examining the entrails of a goat he slaughtered in a ritual sacrifice to the demons for which he works.

 

Mike is always looking for new victims and considers it a special badge of pride if he takes the borrower's very last dollar and pushes the borrower into homelessness and despair. 

Quote 0 0
Folks,
   The diatribe by Manny proves this forum has been hijacked by reps from
the servicers, which is understandable, since they hate having their crimes
exposed because they continue to this day.
   The liars who attack my views hope that by repeating a lie over and over
again, they can convince the visitors to this site that I am the bad guy.
However, they never produce any evidence of this, because there is none.
    The simple proof that what I am saying is correct can be verified by doing
a forensic examination of the Notes being entered into evidence in foreclosure cases. Most of the time they are color copy counterfeits. Do the
research yourself.
    Also, research the case of Lee Farkas, ceo of TBW. There is alot of information there. By his own admission, the Ponzi scheme he was running
was wide spread throughout the mortgage industry.
    The AG's probably decided not to investigate any further because they
realized the result would be the collapse of the whole fraudulent banking
system and the fiat money system which was imposed on this country in
1971 which only benefits the "insiders" while concentrating wealth in the
hands of the few.
    Only Ron Paul and a few others, like Neil Garfield, truly understand the
magnitude of the swindle against the American people.
    Recently, Jonathan Cahn wrote a book called the "Harbinger" where in
he ties together 9/11 and the Wall Street collapse of Sept. 2008. He calls
it a warning from the Creator to get America turned from its sinful ways.
I agree with him.
     Also Dr. Judy Wood has shown that the collapse on 9/11 was created
by "directed energy weapons" which no government on Earth even has. This
fits in nicely with the theory of Jonathan Cahn in his best selling book.
      We in America need to REPENT and turn back to the Creator if we want
to save America from further punishment. It begins by rejecting the "false
theory of Evolution" which has turned many Americans into lawless atheists
whose only goal in life is to chase dollar bills by robbing their gullible neighbors. We need a return to the fundamentals that made this country
strong. Getting rid of this corrupt banking system is the first step. Let's
all get out there and help Ron Paul, the only candidate who has called for
an end to the Federal Reseve System and a return to the US Constitution
and lawful money.
Quote 0 0
Bill
Mike H wrote:
Folks,
   The diatribe by Manny proves this forum has been hijacked by reps from
the servicers, which is understandable, since they hate having their crimes
exposed because they continue to this day.
   The liars who attack my views hope that by repeating a lie over and over
again, they can convince the visitors to this site that I am the bad guy.
However, they never produce any evidence of this, because there is none.
    The simple proof that what I am saying is correct can be verified by doing
a forensic examination of the Notes being entered into evidence in foreclosure cases. Most of the time they are color copy counterfeits. Do the
research yourself.
    Also, research the case of Lee Farkas, ceo of TBW. There is alot of information there. By his own admission, the Ponzi scheme he was running
was wide spread throughout the mortgage industry.
    The AG's probably decided not to investigate any further because they
realized the result would be the collapse of the whole fraudulent banking
system and the fiat money system which was imposed on this country in
1971 which only benefits the "insiders" while concentrating wealth in the
hands of the few.
    Only Ron Paul and a few others, like Neil Garfield, truly understand the
magnitude of the swindle against the American people.
    Recently, Jonathan Cahn wrote a book called the "Harbinger" where in
he ties together 9/11 and the Wall Street collapse of Sept. 2008. He calls
it a warning from the Creator to get America turned from its sinful ways.
I agree with him.
     Also Dr. Judy Wood has shown that the collapse on 9/11 was created
by "directed energy weapons" which no government on Earth even has. This
fits in nicely with the theory of Jonathan Cahn in his best selling book.
      We in America need to REPENT and turn back to the Creator if we want
to save America from further punishment. It begins by rejecting the "false
theory of Evolution" which has turned many Americans into lawless atheists
whose only goal in life is to chase dollar bills by robbing their gullible neighbors. We need a return to the fundamentals that made this country
strong. Getting rid of this corrupt banking system is the first step. Let's
all get out there and help Ron Paul, the only candidate who has called for
an end to the Federal Reseve System and a return to the US Constitution
and lawful money.

No one is trying to convince visitors you are the "bad guy".  We just point out that you are a donkey.  You are also a swindler.  You are a liar. You are a fruit cake that thinks everyone should adopt your religious views.  You think spouting some poorly worded religious references gives validity to the garbage that spews out of you.  

You are a total joke, but you knew that already didn't you???


Quote 0 0
Chuck

Quote:
The diatribe by Manny proves this forum has been hijacked by reps from the servicers, which is understandable, since they hate having their crimes exposed because they continue to this day.

 

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.  Mike H. and his swindlers attempt to hijack this Forum on a daily basis and are forever posting various cross-links to the web sites of other swindlers such as Neil Garfield.

 

Long time Forum regulars spend enormous energy trying to protect other Forum visitors from despicable criminals like Mike as well as their scams.

 

Whenever, they begin making headway in exposing the swindles. Mike resurrects accusations that others are working for the banks or working for the servicers.

 

Mike is a con man who preys on the helpless.  He want to make you his next mark and steal you money even as you lose your home.

 

Quote:
The simple proof that what I am saying is correct can be verified by doing a forensic examination of the Notes being entered into evidence in foreclosure cases.  Most of the time they are color copy counterfeits. Do the
research yourself.

 

As with all of Mike's other posts he adds various incredible details about vast conspiracies.  He seeks to sew doubt so that Mike and his confederates can sell you useless forensic loan audit, forensic securitization audit and other debt elimination scam swindles.  And yet Mike can never post the details of a specific case that anyone ever won as a result of his useless wingnut theories.

Quote 0 0
Way To Go

Maybe if Ron Paul is elected he will order all color photocopiers and 8-1/2” x 14” copy paper destroyed. Who would have thought it could be this simple!

Quote 0 0
    He couldn't ban color copiers, but what he could do is encourage everyone who is in foreclosure to go out and buy an "original yellow magic
marker" and test the Note to see if it has any "blue ink" on it. Then, if it
doesn't "smudge", enforce the laws against mortgage fraud. (ie a Libertarian
solution to the problem)
    Of course the  "chicken hawks" in the race would be against this proposal because it would hurt their campaign contributions and result in some of their
contibutors going to jail or being forced to go out an get an honest job producing something other than "counterfeit Notes".
Quote 0 0
Angelo
And if it does smudge you dim wit, then what?  Do you run away with your tail between you legs and cry fowl about the hole "death gamble" or pray to god and ask him to solve the foreclosure for you. 

If you are a swindler, the people who give you $$ might deserve to loss it, because once you open your mouth, if nobdy can tell you are a complete imbecile, thats bad.


Quote 0 0
Bill
Angelo wrote:
And if it does smudge you dim wit, then what?  Do you run away with your tail between you legs and cry fowl about the hole "death gamble" or pray to god and ask him to solve the foreclosure for you. 

If you are a swindler, the people who give you $$ might deserve to loss it, because once you open your mouth, if nobdy can tell you are a complete imbecile, thats bad.



I have seen this donkey argument floating around and it has just as many problems as Mike H's other wing-nut theories.  

Quote:
  He couldn't ban color copiers, but what he could do is encourage everyone who is in foreclosure to go out and buy an "original yellow magic
marker" and test the Note to see if it has any "blue ink" on it. Then, if it
doesn't "smudge", enforce the laws against mortgage fraud.

What difference does it make if the ink will "smudge" or not?  What is the scientific reason this would happen?  Does anyone have an answer???  I didn't think so.  Mike H is now a chemist???  

Maybe the plan is that the opposing counsel will be laughing so hard when you tell the judge that you "marked" the original note with a highlighter and it shows it's a copy that he won't object.

I'm sure after he finishes laughing, he will want some kind of sanction for you "altering" the Plaintiff's evidence and that it be deemed admitted as an original without further proof.  

Maybe Mike H will offer a "new" service to homeowners and furnish an affidavit with his "scientific" opinion that his "highlighter test" PROVES this is a copy.  

Open a "laboratory" in your garage Mike.  You have a whole new group of people to swindle.

 
Quote 0 0
To Angelo & Bill,
    Why don't you two dunces try this experiment. First put a stack of white
paper in front of you and then sign on it in blue ink.
    Next take the paper with your signature on it to a print shop and make a
color photo copy of it. While you're there, buy a pack of "original" yellow
magic markers.
    Then test the "original" with a clean magic marker and note what happens.
Next, test the photocopy with a different clean magic marker. The ink from
the original will "smudge" the paper and come off on the tip of the magic
marker.
     The photocopy will show no reaction because there is no "blue ink" there.
     Next, feel for "ridge marks" on the back of the "original" where you signed.
Then feel for "ridge marks" on the photocopy. Can you dunces predict which
one will have the "ridge marks"?
     Finally, look at each under a microscope and see if you can tell the differ-
ence.
     The servicers get away with fraud and counterfeiting because "gullible
sheeple" like Bill an Angelo are basicly "brain dead" when it comes to thinking
out side the box. They are typical "nay sayers" who never won a case. I
have won many and I've used this argument many times and shut down the
cases completely. It is irrefutable evidence of fraud.
Quote 0 0
Chuck

Quote:
     The servicers get away with fraud and counterfeiting because "gullible sheeple" like Bill an Angelo are basicly "brain dead" when it comes to thinking out side the box. They are typical "nay sayers" who never won a case. I
have won many and I've used this argument many times and shut down the
cases completely. It is irrefutable evidence of fraud.
 

 

Always more claims of expertise and stunning success, but never any actual identifiable cases or evidence to support the claims.  SAME OLD SWINDLER LOOKING FOR NEW VICTIMS!  WHO WANTS TO BE MIKE'S NEXT MARK??

Quote 0 0
Bill
Mike H wrote:
To Angelo & Bill,
    Why don't you two dunces try this experiment. First put a stack of white
paper in front of you and then sign on it in blue ink.
    Next take the paper with your signature on it to a print shop and make a
color photo copy of it. While you're there, buy a pack of "original" yellow
magic markers.
    Then test the "original" with a clean magic marker and note what happens.
Next, test the photocopy with a different clean magic marker. The ink from
the original will "smudge" the paper and come off on the tip of the magic
marker.
     The photocopy will show no reaction because there is no "blue ink" there.
     Next, feel for "ridge marks" on the back of the "original" where you signed.
Then feel for "ridge marks" on the photocopy. Can you dunces predict which
one will have the "ridge marks"?
     Finally, look at each under a microscope and see if you can tell the differ-
ence.
     The servicers get away with fraud and counterfeiting because "gullible
sheeple" like Bill an Angelo are basicly "brain dead" when it comes to thinking
out side the box. They are typical "nay sayers" who never won a case. I
have won many and I've used this argument many times and shut down the
cases completely. It is irrefutable evidence of fraud.


You are so full of garbage Mike it's humorous.  You are the joke of the forum which is why we keep responding to the junk you post.

POST A FEW OF THE "MANY" CASES YOU'VE WON AS WELL AS THE CASES WHERE YOU'VE USED THE "HIGHLIGHTER" ARGUMENT.

As always, you won't post any because you are full of crap and there aren't any.

Because there ARE NO cases that this wing-nut theory has been used and prevailed let me add a few comments on why.

The Courts in the United States make rulings based on FACTS.

Is it a fact that this marker (it doesn't matter which one) will smudge original ink and not ink from a printer?  NO.

Can you point to any scientific studies that show why this would work?  Does it work on one brand of ink or all of them?  Does it work on day old ink, week old, year old, 5 year old ink?  What kind of paper does it work on? Is it only a certain marker?  Is it only a certain color of marker?

You can't just tell the Court that it works.  You need to have an expert show WHY it works and have this accepted by the Courts over the Plaintiff's objections.

You would have to hire a lab to do hundreds of thousands of dollars of tests to get a definitive answer that would be accepted by the courts.  

If it was this easy, this would be used by attorneys in EVERY foreclosure case.  Right now it's used by ...........................None.  Why do you think that is?????

I don't think telling the judge " a scammer named Mike H. told me it was right so it must be" is going to get much mileage at all.  

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...