Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
anon

the massachusetts ibanez decision: the ruling and its implications online audio presentation

http://www.visualwebcaster.com/VWP/Player/advplayer.html?id=76453&uid=4567787&g=
Quote 0 0
There were some brilliant folks participating in that web-cast.  Thanks to Digger's heads up yesterday I listened live.  When that group talks about winning the war it has meaning.  My only fear is the thing was open to the public and is now online and the other side(s) was also tuned in and taking careful notes. Making it public is a double edged sword.   

Quote 0 0
anon
I disagree. There was nothing that should have been kept secret. Remember the Banksters made the rules. We have been trying for a long time to just even catch up. We merely insist that the laws be enforced as written. The banks made a lot of money on securitization. So the chickens are coming home to roost. About time I say.
Quote 0 0
But. . . if you put this criminal conspiracy in the context of a war then you never want the enemy to know what you know.  My point was there was so much good stuff discussed and I hate to allow the enemy use it to their advantage - and they will. 
Quote 0 0
Warning !!!!!!!

Marie McDonnell walks on BOTH sides of the street. 

Beware!!!!!
Quote 0 0
Simonee

Excellent recording! IRS REMIC laws are Section 860 (a) to (g) -- you can find the closing date requirements along with the asset must be conveyed by the Depositor only in these sections.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...