Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Someone may want to check the ftp and upload the home page again as it has apparently been inaccessible for several hours.

It might also be a good idea to change passwords in case this was malicious as opposed to accidental.

Quote 0 0
MSFraud.org

Thanks Mike.  It is not accidental.  We have been under attack for a couple of days.  We are working on it and should know something in the morning.

Quote 0 0
Contact the FBI Cy per Crimes Unit, I have some IP Numbers that were hitting us last fall, and screwing with a number of our computers, DOD has some of the information, also I would check in for the "Malware" as the point of entry into the site,

Gary
Quote 0 0

This is kinda bizarre. I can't access Msfraud.org from my usual ip port. But I can go to another computer and bring u up. My other computer says Http 403 forbidden...Has been doing this since yesterday.

Quote 0 0
MSFraud.org
The site is back up.  Our front page had been pulled off our server, along with some other problems preventing us access to upload new content.

We apologize for any inconvenience.
Quote 0 0
I believe you!

The cover-up, harassment and intimidation have been out of this world!! 
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...