Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

MS Fraud Racketeering falls into the area of "THEY SAID...I SAID" so many times that it is not the kind of case a Trial Lawyer would want to take
(...as opposed to a Personal Injury Case >> although I really feel MS Fraud Victims DO have Pers Injury Claims they can make!) >> perhaps this is why we are having such a hard time getting Individual Representation...!!
Quote 0 0

Perhaps some "Legal Eagles" perusing this website would care to comment??
Quote 0 0
NotSoGoodAttorneys
To all the Not So Good Attorneys Out There....
Quote 0 0
Jax Fl
http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/article/12158/Bailout-Bonanza-Could-Boost-Homebuilders-50-to-100-Percent?tickers=KBH,PHM,HON,LEN,USB,WFC,MER

James Altucher: "Foreclosure Relief Bill is all about the homebuilder, not about the people being foreclosed upon in fact there will be tax benefits to buy foreclosed property."

Disturbing.......Now I see why nothing is being done.  I say let them foreclose on us, then we all by each others homes for pennies on the dollar....

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...