Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
A lawyer for the other party had a frivolous case against me from the beginning to get money out of me for his client.  This attorney  has  done every unethical  trick in the book  to try to discourage  me to get money.

Now the latest stunt is trying to "Motion to Substitute" another party.  Is this legal and can the attorney substitute another party even though his clients lawsuit is asking for damages that would not be relevant to this new person (party)?

Also, this same lawyer claims he has transferred the property this is subject to two (2) Lis Pendens filed by me against his client.  Is this legal and can a deed, title or property be transferred when there is pending litigation?

I  never knew that  other litigants could substitute other parties, I thought that was just for banks, lenders, mortgage companies and their lawyers.

Quote 0 0
BISHOP

substitution of parties is generally within the discretion of the presiding judge and his decision is based on many different factors such as timeliness of the motion, proof of the change of ownership, whether the other party has declared bankruptcy...etc.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...