Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Ann Show full post »
Unregistered

"The other question [Ann] to ask, how is it possible for an ENTIRE thread to be deleted? Where is the old thread, I think the name was: "Does Ann own this Forum""

Quote 0 0
Unregistered

Ann wrote:
To edit or delete your own post, look at the right side under your own post, there are 2 places  edit  and delete.

Ann, maybe you have a different plateform than the rest of us ??? 

Quote 0 0
Unregistered
Actually, I think the 'owner' or the 'forum administrator' should be addressing these two issues, not Ann the perpetrator, so the ?'s (1) is a contributor allowed or permitted to 'delete' their own post within a thread so as to change the entire exchange which took place, and, (2) is any contributor, or, visitor allowed to entirely delete an on-going thread are directed to msfraud's
Site Administrator/Owner.  Please respond.
Quote 0 0
George Burns

This is a test.

Quote 0 0
George Burns

It seems that sometimes when you register or log in, then post a Reply 2 buttons  for "Edit" and "Delete" do appear in the lower right of your Post/Reply. I just did it for Message #39. However, when I then went to Post an immediate follow up (which should be # 40) I noticed that the 2 buttons were no longer showing while I was composing the Post. They might reappear after I Post/Reply with # 40.

Quote 0 0
George Burns Not loggedin

It seems that the "Edit" and "Delete" only appear IF you Login. That means that different people have different screens.

I do not have the ability to remove an entire thread but it does look like I can remove the Post/Reply of someone else who Posted/Replied after logging in because their Buttons seem active. However, I will not test that theory.

Quote 0 0
Unregistered

George Burns, as a long time contributor to this forum, ur thoughts re:

"The other question [Ann] to ask, how is it possible for an ENTIRE thread to be deleted? Where is the old thread, I think the name was: "Does Ann own this Forum""

Quote 0 0
Texas
The owner of MSFraud.org is the owner. He has the power.
The Ann that also has the power is not the Ann that is currently posting as Ann.
Texas does not have the power nor does Texas want the power.

Some my like what Ann post, some may not, I see no issue with once making an opinion known, but to harp on it. No power there.

Quote 0 0
Unregistered

There can only be 1 Ann. The system does not allow 2 users to use the same name if 1 is registered. The user name Ann is registered.

Quote 0 0
Unregistered

Quote:
There can only be 1 Ann. The system does not allow 2 users to use the same name if 1 is registered. The user name Ann is registered.

The longstanding owner and site administrator Jack lives in Texas.  He rarely participates within the Forum.

A site co-administrator named Ann lives in Ohio.  This Ann was a very regular Forum participant until about two to three years ago and ceased to participate just about the time that the current pest named Ann appeared.

Many Forum regulars at first mistook these two Anns.  I cannot recall the last time I say the co-administrator Ann posting here.  The original Ann may still have administrator privileges, but is rarely a Forum participant.  If she even reads and follows the Forum, I have seen very little evidence of it for a couple of years.

The Former Ann (who was a co-adminsitrator) was thoughtful, deliberate and considerate.  The Ann who now inhabits the site seems comitted to destroying the Forum by her incessant mindless posts and crosslinks intended to drive traffic away. 

Quote 0 0
Texas
I wished Jack still lived in Texas, miss having coffee and bagels.
Quote 0 0
Texas
Oh, sorry, Dallas is in Texas.
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
And it is still early, Hmmm?

I shudder to think what might be posted later in the day.
Quote 0 0
Unregistered

One thing about which there can be no doubt whatsoever is that Matt Weidner is a COWARD!  When he posts absurd and erroneous material to his web site and others seek to CORRECT his egregious errors, he will NEVER, EVER allow the correcting post to show up on his site.

This is because Matt Weidner is solely about self-promotion and PERSONAL PROFIT no matter what erroneous material he puts out which might harm distressed borrowers.  By posting false material at his site, he also violates the Florida cannons of ethics.

I think that we should all collaborate and prepare an ethics complaint based upon his various FALSE posts.  Would anyone else like to help? 

We would definitely need to let him know that Ann deserves ALL of the credit for initiating our interest in his proper discipline!  

Quote 0 0
Ann

This must be posted by a jealous person working for the Banks . Matt Weidner just helped to stop the Fraudclosure Bill  to be passed by Florida Legislature this year and the last 2 years . Save many homes. The Fraudforeclosure Bill was sponsored by the Bank, its purpose was to facilitate the Bank to easier foreclosure action. He went to Tallahassee to fight the bill himself with many Homeowners activists and we all won. Matt Weidner Esq.  is the hero of Florida distressed homeowners.

See the video

http://4closurefraud.org/2012/02/17/video-of-our-2012-rally-in-tally-kick-off-with-maia-shaffer-of-the-mortgage-justice-group-florida-state-rep-darren-soto-and-attorney-matt-weidner/

We Fought The Law…AND WE WON! Foreclosure Bills DEAD! (for now)

FCAN-issuesWhen the 2012 Florida Legislative Session ended last night around midnight, the two remaining foreclosure bills were not read and were not passed by the Senate.

This was the third year that attorneys, consumer groups and activists worked together to stand up against the most powerful groups in the state, and it was certainly the most exciting. The effort was was especially inspired by the very active support and participation by several of this state’s faith-based groups, including PICO Florida , FOCUS, The Florida Consumer Action Network, Sarasota’s Mortgage Justice Group and members of Florida’s Tea Party!

The greatest thanks goes out to all of you that took the time to make calls, and especially those who drove to Tallahassee to put a personal face to all of this effort!

WE CANNOT REST! We now enter the next, and what will be a most critical phase…moving forward with all the great momentum this remarkable coalition has built.

We will identify additional issues and groups to support and become even more engaged in lawmaking and policymaking going forward!

Make sure you send special Thank You emails to the good senators who did stand with us, and all the Representatives…and be prepared to get involved in all their campaigns.

My heroes in this effort were Senator Mike Fasano, Senator Steve Oelrich and Representative Darren Soto….and all of you!

Quote 0 0
Unregistered

Another SPAM post by Ann championing unethical and mediocre lawyer Matt Weidner's self-promoting nonsense.

Quote 0 0
Arthur

Quote:

One thing about which there can be no doubt whatsoever is that Matt Weidner is a COWARD! When he posts absurd and erroneous material to his web site and others seek to CORRECT his egregious errors, he will NEVER, EVER allow the correcting post to show up on his site.

This is because Matt Weidner is solely about self-promotion and PERSONAL PROFIT no matter what erroneous material he puts out which might harm distressed borrowers. By posting false material at his site, he also violates the Florida cannons of ethics.

I think that we should all collaborate and prepare an ethics complaint based upon his various FALSE posts. Would anyone else like to help?

We would definitely need to let him know that Ann deserves ALL of the credit for initiating our interest in his proper discipline! 

I agree and I would like to help!  I will follow Ann's links to this scoundrel's site and survey his posts for false information that can form the basis for a bar complaint.  I know several area attorneys who will probably also help.

Quote 0 0
Ann
Good idea Arthur. I encourage you to read Matt Weidner's posts at http://www.mattweidnerlaw.com/blog , Mark Stopa blog at http://www.stayinmyhome.com, http://southfloridalawblog.com/.  A few good men.

May be you can learn few good things yourself. 
Quote 0 0
Unregistered

Ann, do you know how to formulate a sentence structure?  Is english your native tongue?

Quote 0 0
Unregistered

Quote:
Good idea Arthur. I encourage you to read Matt Weidner's posts at http://www.mattweidnerlaw.com/blog , Mark Stopa blog at http://www.stayinmyhome.com, http://southfloridalawblog.com/. A few good men.

May be you can learn few good things yourself. 

Arthur WILL surely learn enough to assist in the preparation of a complaint to the Florida Bar!

Also, someone e-mailed me that YOU are now attending law school and hope to become an attorney yourself.  Perhaps you didn't know that there is also a CHARACTER requirement to be admitted to the bar.

Since you are actively engaged in dishonest and deceitful conduct here in this Forum, I am going to SAVE your various FALSE and DECEPTIVE posts so that if you ever actually complete law school and pass the bar exam (which seems doubtful) that a few honest lawyers can file an opposition to your admittance.

YOU MAY ULTIMATELY LEARN THAT PATTERNS OF DECEIT AND EVASION, AS WELL AS DISHONEST AND REPREHENSIBLE CONDUCT, PRECLUDES ADMISSION TO THE BAR, JUST AS CERTAINLY AS CRIMINAL ACTIVITY!  MAYBE YOU SHOULD DISCUSS THIS WITH THE DEAN OR YOUR ADVISER.  DO NOT IMAGINE THAT DISREPUTABLE LAWYERS LIKE MATT WIEDNER COULD EVER HELP YOU OVERCOME THE BAR TO ADMISSION CREATED BY YOUR OWN DISHONEST BEHAVIOR!

Of course, you will probably just tell us that your law school tuition is simply for entertainment only.  You certainly seem NOT to be learning anything!

Quote 0 0
Unregistered

ann seems to be completely oblivious to the reasons that people are so angry with her.  she continuously posts material which is worse than useless.  she has wasted hundreds of hours of distressed borrower's precious time in researching and/or responding to the questionable material she continues to post.  she attacks those who clearly know so much more than she does, but can never back up any argument or proposition, but rather insists that we simply trust her because she is associating with some really bad lawyers who she follows around like a devoted obsessive fan.  she has continuously sewn discord and continues to drive participants away both by her incessant attacks, as well as he links to other sites.  she really seems to be a dreadful person and probably needs to seek psychiatric help.  she definitely should never be a lawyer!

Quote 0 0
Unregistered
Here's Ann's response:

Ann: I am taking my Spring break and drinking Tequilla on your behalf. Have fun, lighten up and stop taking yourself sooo serious !! See ya soon.....
end

Quote 0 0
t

Quote:

One thing about which there can be no doubt whatsoever is that Matt Weidner is a COWARD! When he posts absurd and erroneous material to his web site and others seek to CORRECT his egregious errors, he will NEVER, EVER allow the correcting post to show up on his site.

This is because Matt Weidner is solely about self-promotion and PERSONAL PROFIT no matter what erroneous material he puts out which might harm distressed borrowers. By posting false material at his site, he also violates the Florida cannons of ethics.

I think that we should all collaborate and prepare an ethics complaint based upon his various FALSE posts. Would anyone else like to help?

Given Ann's continued assault on the Forum and Matt Weidner's continuous posts of false and legally incorrect information at his own blog site, perhaps this is a good idea.  I am not going to commit to helping right now, but I will take a look at some of the untruthful information and, time permitting, explore whether a complaint based upon public posting of false and erroneous information can form the basis for a bar disciplinary complaint.  It is certainly an interesting idea!

Taking steps to preclude Ann from obtaining a bar license is probably a stronger idea.  The threshold to prevent issuance of a bar license to an undesirable person is almost certainly much lower than the requisite threshold to suspend or revoke a bar license of an admitted attorney.

Quote 0 0
America4thePeople
Dont hate. These are Bank attorneys trying to confuse you and discourage you. The cant attack with facts but get personal. This is a good argument and it is working. The tide is turning. The attorneys for these banks will actually have to work and practice real law. They all should become criminal lawyers because thats what they do and the element they surround themselves with.
Quote 0 0
?

Uniform Commercial Code Article 9 Note

Secured by an Underlying

Uniform Commercial Code Article 3 Note

A Uniform Commercial Code Article 9 Note can be a non-negotiable instrument or a negotiable instrument and be a transferable record. Additionally, the Uniform Commercial Code Article 9 Note’s security could be that of a Uniform Commercial Code Article 3 Note (which can be that of a negotiable instrument). Whether the Uniform Commercial Code’s Article 3 Note is a Secured Note or Unsecured Note depends upon the status of the Security Instrument secured to the Uniform Commercial Code Article 3 Note where such security instrument is governed by real property laws of local jurisdiction where the property that is offered as security resides.

In most securitization processes, the Uniform Commercial Code Article 9 Note is purchased by a Trust  per a “i.e., Pooling and Servicing Agreement” by virtue of Uniform Commercial Code Article 9 or states equivalence and the underlying security for the Uniform Commercial Code’s Article 9 Note (Intangible) is the Uniform Commercial Code’s Article 3 Note (Tangible), where per the same trust documents the Uniform Commercial Code Article 3 Note is sold as a true sale to the purchaser of the transferable record. This underlying true sale of the Uniform Commercial Code Article 3 Note changes the name of the Uniform Commercial Code Article 3 Note’s Creditor, where such subsequent creditor taking ownership of the Uniform Commercial Code Article 3 Note must comply with local laws of jurisdiction to remain a Secured Creditor for the security attached to Uniform Commercial Code Article 3 Note.

Uniform Commercial Code Article 9 provides the law for assigning  collateral (Uniform Commercial Code Article 3 Note) to a subsequent purchaser of the Uniform Commercial Code Article 9 Note but local laws of jurisdiction govern the assigning of rights to the security securing the Uniform Commercial Code Article 3 Note.

When a Note becomes security for a Note!!!

Quote 0 0
I do not know, the world is there such a you, only you can aftertaste, only you'll let me enchanted. If life had not met, I do not believe that a person can never get tired, there is an understanding of the kind of person I felt warm.
------------------------------
http://www.mmolive.com/
http://www.mmohome.com/gold/Maple-Story-US.html
Quote 0 0
A long period of time, forget the past style, chasing less than footprints, it seems that this feels a bit weird.

------------------------
http://www.mmolive.com/
http://www.mmohome.com/gold/Maple-Story-US.html
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...