Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

in nys-my mortgage note was sold 5 times yet none of the banks it was sold to ever filed assignment of mortgage with the county clerk. also-imc claims to have bundled and sold my loan original loan 2 months after i got it to imc home equity loan trust. i have all docs oon record with the county clerk and they never filed the assignment to the home equity trust which is sec requirement. can all these banks listed be the plaintiff and foreclose? they do have the original mortgage note which says it can be sold but no one ever filed a lien..

Quote 0 0
NOT LEGAL ADVICE!!!!!!!!!  All a lien does is stop you from selling the property. So if they never recorded it they can still foreclose but you could sell it to someone before they do. You'd still owe them the money but it would be unsecured debt.
Quote 0 0

It's ashame

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...