Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

I once asked a mathematician what 2 + 2 is, and he stated empathically, why 4 of course. I asked the same question of a statistician who replied well it could depend, but I’ll give you an interval estimate of between 3.5 and 4.5. I asked a scientist and she told me 4.000. I then asked the same question of a CFO of a major mortgage company with securitization and servicing interests and his reply totally floored me. “What do you want me to make it to be, he said? “I can make 2 + 2 equal 40 or 400 with the touch of a few keystrokes so we can get a AAA credit rating on the certificates!”

Nye Lavalle

Quote 0 0
O -

Your right Nye! This is so true. this paying for a AAA+ rating is just needs to be stopped!

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...