Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Ho-hum
"The broker model is broken," said Calculated Risk yesterday, citing comments from Jamie Dimon of JP Morgan (JPM) saying that delinquencies on broker-originated loans are three times higher than on loans originated in-house.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/60467-mortgage-brokers-rip

Quote 0 0
Stephen

Brokers do exactly the opposite of what they represent themselves to do.  They are a pimple on the ass of society.

Quote 0 0
Ohio
Mortgage brokers and real estate brokers could care less what happens after the closing. They get their checks directly from the closing table........It would be an entirely different world if their commissions were paid monthly based on the performance of the loan. I wonder just how much junk they'd pawn off to the American public then.

I hope in my life time the day will come where these greedy, lying, middlemen are abolished from the process entirely.
Quote 0 0
They, (mortgage brokers) may be looking into used car sales at this very minute.
You may get your wish ;-)
Quote 0 0
Any witness's to him "jumping" at noon?  (none)  unknown cause of death to his wife (at the present time) former Chopper Pilot from Viet Nam? 

Wonder if he flew BIG TONY ETTINGER around?  the connections appear to be their in his bio.  A very sorry story if its true.

Quote 0 0
    Recently, I've been in the process of refinancing away from Ocwen after
I whipped them in Court and forced them to settle. I have investigated
banks and several different brokers.
    In my experience, dealing with a broker is much better but you have to
know enough to ask the right questions. They always start out high both
on the interest rate and the fees but if you negotiate properly, these come
down very fast.
    Thanks to this web site, I found out about yield spread premium and the
selling of a higher interest rate. I immediately put that knowledge to work
and got them to get me the wholesale rate. Then I negotiated the issue
of points and got them to reduce what they were asking for. The thing
about brokers is that everything is negotiable unlike when you deal with
a bank where it is just plain high and you have no choice. I am convinced
that banks charge at least 1% higher on the interest, charge more points
and undervalue properties with their in house appraisers.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...