Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Hello fellow financial fighters,  I am requesting a mortgage audit but would like to know if anyone has ever submitted to an auditor and what the cost might be.  Also, I live in the CO, Denver Metro Area and need to find a refinance situation if at all possible as well.  Anyone has a resource or information in this area?  On the subject has anyone heard any news about the FTC and movement on the settlement or does anyone know where a plaintiff list might be located.

Thanks for all you do! 
Enjoy the holidays as best as you can and like me keep yourself and your information safe.  Lastly, the nation seems to be in a reorganization, it has been my experience when this happens it makes things much better.  Hopefully this will be the case.  If not, remember to be grateful for all that you are and all that you have!!!
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...