Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
HomEq Servicing, owned by Barclays PLC, and Litton Loan Servicing, owned by Goldman Sachs, have yet to join. Spokesmen for both companies said they plan to do so soon.

source
http://www.newsnet5.com/money/20274660/detail.html?treets=nn5&tid=2654903162813&tml=nn5_8pm&tmi=nn5_8pm_1_07000208042009&ts=H
Quote 0 0
tired and tattered

Not suprised. We are one of HomEq's victims.

Quote 0 0
The Equitable One
American Home Mortgage Servicing and PNC Financial Services Group Inc. were among the companies that had a zero next to their names on Tuesday's report.

That would be my servicing agent. They sent a mod offer last year that included "hold harmless" language inclusive of any past bad deeds AND any future ones as well. I saw no wisdom in making myself completely powerless.

Now I can at least attempt a fight in court. If I signed I'd be left with no defenses whatsoever.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...