Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Fellow readers I've been fighting for every homeowner for a few years now. I've recently made a petition at change.org. Please show your support against so many different levels of fraud endorsed by our government. 

This fraud effects any of us.

http://www.change.org/petitions/the-department-of-justice-stop-enforced-identity-fraud-endorsed-by-the-government-2#
Quote 0 0
Moose
Kathy Utiss wrote:
Fellow readers I've been fighting for every homeowner for a few years now. I've recently made a petition at change.org. Please show your support against so many different levels of fraud endorsed by our government. 

This fraud effects any of us.

The link goes nowhere and given the topic of this forum, it doesn't seem to have any relevance.

Moose
Quote 0 0
Moose,

I restarted my computer and even tried a different browser to see if what you said is correct. It actually took me to the link for my petition on change.org. I find it interesting that it does work still that they didn't remove it or anything that I can see on my side.

The revelance is this. If the bank tells you that you owe a debt your suppose to be able to verify what they tell you so you can try to make amends. We are talking about someone's home. Millions of people's homes. Having been one of the top mortgage collectors in the country I had a right to believe a company if they told me I had the right to sell mortgage notes for one of the largest banks in the world. Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corporation now Chase Home Finance and Citi. Or else I wouldn't of been selling them via the agency I worked for called National Asset Recovery Services, Inc.

If you check with the Missouri Sec of State you can verify they list their board of directors prior to their merging w/in the last couple of years as two of the top foreclosure trustees in the country. Dave Kreisman & Gerald Shapiro also known as Logs. Now these are the same attorneys that got a Subponea Deuces Tecum by the Florida Attorney General Squashed.   http://4closurefraud.org/2011/02/21/robo-lawyering-attorney-terminates-employment-with-shapiro-fishman-who-continues-to-file-documents-wthe-court-bearing-attorneys-name/

I've done bunches of investigative work surrounding this group. I've found evidence of the same tactics going back to at least 1998 surrounding them. Nationally they are putting FRAUD in the court against American's everywhere and are connected to every major bank, title company and judges there is with no one to STOP them. Well for the most part. There are few who have had success against them but not most.

In my own case I tried to inform the court of what I knew before the crisis became full cycle. To no avail. Instead of doing their job and trying to STOP the crisis the judges were so kind to Disqualify and Recuse.  Two separate judges recused over my case.  I've been made to look bad for trying to stop the crisis. Try getting a job when your own attorney will do nothing but enforce their corruption.

Come to find out it didn't matter that I had a way to pay my bills by doing legitimate banking business. Because they have lied to me my whole life about my true identity. As I come from one of the wealthiest families in the country at one point in time. And to figure out my true identity would be amazing. It would also be nice to know why they made my great grand father never see my grandmother after telling her he wouldn't see her for a while. I've spent the last couple of years on all the ancestry research. I have the paycheck stubs as well to prove everything I say.Like everyone else I have one life to live. I attempt to live by having morals values and honesty. Most people I know do.

At the beginning of every foreclosure or court case your name is PLACED on documents. Those documents are suppose to represent that they did everything they could  to rectify the delinquency on your account prior to foreclosing on your home. If you were in my shoes and you knew that they were placing accounts knowing this wasn't done are you not suppose to inform someone? Are you only worthy in this country if your a corrupt attorney?

How deep does the corruption go or far back? Well almost a 100 years. I've called the Social Security Office to verify if my great grand father who went missing ever updated his social security card and he did. He put his mother down as Katie O'hara as in Katie Scarlett O'hara and Gone With the Wind. At first I was like no way! Then I did research on another family member whose name is Captain Patrick Henry Durack. My grandmother always thought he was a Durant but he was a Durack. So happens to be he was a gold miner in early America. He also did one of the first gold mining patents in our country, along with railroad brake patents. I found out he advertised his gold investments in Baltimore stating how heavily invested William C Whitney was with him and his gold investments. Isn't it interesting that its his grand son Jock Whitney real name John Hay Whitney helped finance Gone With the Wind? Or that his mother was Helen Hay Whitney the daughter to John Hay the right hand man of Abe Lincoln?

Interestingly enough my great grandfather who we for sure can't identify outside what we know about him used the names of John Edward Sundstrom, John E Howard and Johnny Howard. He also put his father down as Edward Charles Sundstrom or Edward Charles Howard. Further research thru the Billboard who kept tabs on his sideshow called the Hollywood Sideshow or Hollywood Museum shows him to of been friends with a man named Johnny Coons. Whose father Carletoon Coons had the 1st Orcestra on radio as seen here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coon-Sanders_Original_Nighthawk_Orchestra and helped Jules Stein gain the money necessary to start MCA. Also helped William S Paley, who needed a star attraction to induce radio stations to join the Columbia Broadcasting System. Now research shows that they also played in Chicago even for Al Capone. 

MCA was also the booking agent for all the Hollywood Stars in early Hollywood..Paley was married to the Hearst family. And MCA has a heavy mafia background. Anyone who can make Federal Court records go POOF must be good cause they've yet to reappear. When you have always tried to do the right thing by anyone you meet you get a little ANGRY when no one will do a job their being paid to do!

Think its just cocidence I'm telling you this? They've said for almost 70 years Gone With the Wind the best all time selling movie in America is fictional! I say BS as I'm named after my great grandmother who was named Elizabeth Catherine Sundstrom or Katie O'Hara according to the social security office!

By the 14th I will be using the court process again, yes this is unrelated to foreclosure now as I've had to put a restraining order against my soon to be ex because he doesn't want to take NO for an answer against any woman who tells him NO. Then again on the 19th over him trying to obtain temporary custody of my children while our divorce is on going. Would you not fear losing your children as well knowing how corrupt they are?

So the title to my thread is on Que I think! MORE THAN MORTGAGE FRAUD! Cause my attorney who I've had to hire because of the soon to be ex doesn't want to reveal anything I know. I don't know about you but every American I know works every day to do better for themselves and their children. To get a divorce is bad enough to fight foreclosure is as well in this evil country. But the chance of losing my kids cuz he's a jerk or I don't have a job and my friends call me schizophrenic  for knowing all this crap is insane. Especially when all you tried to do is save your fellow American's from such a nightmare. Guess the other part is trying to figure out the rest of the puzzle before worse things happen to any of us.

I can take criticism but not this anymore! Is no one on the AMERICAN TEAM? Where you at least try do right by everyone you meet. Instead of trying to mess someone over? Guess they gave me the right name at my old job Digger. As I always looked for the people to try to get them to pay me. But I know I did an honest job of being a collector. If all someone can do is all they can do then that is all they can do. If they take the time to go over things most wouldn't lose their HOME!

Do you know how frustrating it is to have NO ONE HELP YOU? I DO! I'M not a mean evil uneducated person just because I'm not a lawyer, lack a four year degree,  and don't know who the hell I am anymore! I'm a very kind person who believes in telling the Truth! Cuz if you can't tell the Truth in life what do you judge your self by? I'm not a Judge Dredd but one of the Judges I was in front of is known as "Hang Em High" Jackson Carol E Jackson in the Eastern District of Missouri. She is the first Federal Judge to Disqualify then Recuse in my case. The next was Charles Shaw.

On my blog I have the pictures of my van being sabotaged. I also have a picture of Capatain Patrick Henry Durack. I also have one of a few people with my great grand father who went missing. One of the people in the picture look like a Bush family member to me. Could I be wrong sure. But I somehow doubt it. If you want to learn about Mr. Durack to verify anything I say please do so or even about my great grandfather. Ancestry.com is a big help but so is googling their names especially Patrick in El Paso Texas. His son dated a girl who was the grand daughter to Captain Jack Crawford an early American poet. Who was also tied to Buffalo Bill and his wild west shows. There's more to uncover this I know. As I've also done the research on a Colonel who is suspected of being related to the family according to family records.

His partners were some of the biggest business people in the day in St. Joesph Mo home of the Pony Express. His business partners were some of the biggest movers and shakers of their time all the way up til about 1913 when the Federal Reserve started. This is old school. You have to understand the full picture or else you will understand none of it. Somehow change has to be done to benefit every American instead of so few!
Quote 0 0
Texas
Like Moose, see not the relevance to the forum subject.
Quote 0 0
Elvis
Quote:
How deep does the corruption go or far back? Well almost a 100 years. I've called the Social Security Office to verify if my great grand father who went missing ever updated his social security card and he did. He put his mother down as Katie O'hara as in Katie Scarlett O'hara and Gone With the Wind. At first I was like no way! Then I did research on another family member whose name is Captain Patrick Henry Durack.

BAC has defrauded Kathy out of her rightful share of the movie royalties from Gone With the WindThis is an outrage!  Everyone should stop their work on foreclosure defense to sign Kathy's petition right away!!
Quote 0 0
Kilgore Trout
Quote:
On my blog I have the pictures of my van being sabotaged. I also have a picture of Capatain Patrick Henry Durack. I also have one of a few people with my great grand father who went missing. One of the people in the picture look like a Bush family member to me. Could I be wrong sure. But I somehow doubt it.

This is definitive proof of Pres. George W. Bush's involvement in the alien abductions!

Quote:
If you want to learn about Mr. Durack to verify anything I say please do so or even about my great grandfather. Ancestry.com is a big help but so is googling their names especially Patrick in El Paso Texas. His son dated a girl who was the grand daughter to Captain Jack Crawford an early American poet. Who was also tied to Buffalo Bill and his wild west shows.

Annie Oakley is also suspected of involvement in the alien abductions!
Quote 0 0
Come on guys,
   Give Kathy a break, many of my students have also had their identities stolen, especially if they
were born after 1962. Barack knows what I'm talking about and Donald keeps blaming him for something
he had no control over! Shame on you Donald, I wasn't born in America either because my father ended
up In Australia during WWII and fell in love with a British Nurse. Does that mean I can never be President
even though my father had a top security clearance and was a cryptographer for Mac Arthur?
   But the real identity problem is the fact that from Kindergarten, for the last 50 years, children were
taught that dinosaurs "lived millions of years ago" and the Earth is "billions of years old". They were
taught that our ancestors were all monkeys, so it is Ok to behave like a monkey.
   Kathy is right to look for her true ancestory, but she is looking in the wrong place. SHE SHOULD LOOK
IN A BOOK CALLED GENESIS TO FIND HER TRUE ANCESTORY. Then she will learn that the Creator made
a beautiful planet called Earth, 6000 years ago, but because of the SIN of one man, the Earth is
under the curse of Sin and is on the verge of being destroyed by Lucifer and his fallen angels.
   The only hope is for EVERYONE to recognize their Creator, have faith in him, confess our Sins, and
by GRACE, HE will forgive our Sins and heal our land, our broken minds and our broken bodies.
   For more information on this topic, I recommend, ANSWERS IN GENESIS. COM and a visit to the
Creation Museum. Learn the Truth, and the Truth will set you free!
Quote 0 0
Cabinetmaniac
Mike H wrote:
Come on guys,
     Kathy is right to look for her true ancestory, but she is looking in the wrong place. SHE SHOULD LOOK
IN A BOOK CALLED GENESIS TO FIND HER TRUE ANCESTORY. Then she will learn that the Creator made
a beautiful planet called Earth, 6000 years ago, but because of the SIN of one man, the Earth is
under the curse of Sin and is on the verge of being destroyed by Lucifer and his fallen angels.
   The only hope is for EVERYONE to recognize their Creator, have faith in him, confess our Sins, and
by GRACE, HE will forgive our Sins and heal our land, our broken minds and our broken bodies.
   For more information on this topic, I recommend, ANSWERS IN GENESIS. COM and a visit to the
Creation Museum. Learn the Truth, and the Truth will set you free!

Really?

Yet another reason to ignore you.

Quote 0 0
Gil

Quote:
Really?

Yet another reason to ignore you.

Do not disrespec Mike H.  He teech all to Kathy!!

Quote 0 0
Gil
Hear is more pruf:

http://ssgoldstar.websitetoolbox.com/post/show_single_post?pid=1275501639&postcount=10

http://ssgoldstar.websitetoolbox.com/post/show_single_post?pid=1275516638&postcount=13
Quote 0 0
Texa
Danger, Will Robinson, Danger
6,000 degrees of danger, at least no mention of alien spaceships?
Quote 0 0
Texas
There is no disrespect Gil, just absolute disbelief.
Quote 0 0
57g
Quote:
Come to find out it didn't matter that I had a way to pay my bills by doing legitimate banking business. Because they have lied to me my whole life about my true identity. As I come from one of the wealthiest families in the country at one point in time. And to figure out my true identity would be amazing. It would also be nice to know why they made my great grand father never see my grandmother after telling her he wouldn't see her for a while. I've spent the last couple of years on all the ancestry research.

Bank conceal Kathy tru identify so she so not get Tara!!!  She is direct decent of Gone of Wind!!  They try to steel Tara in movie two but Scarlettt stop them.  Kathy shud of got Tara.  They steal her ancestor aslo Tara and then take her hous two.  Mike will hlep Kathy get Tara back.  He will be in tuch with God ovre this.  He will contac God direct if you pay him.
Quote 0 0
Well well well....What do you know we have trolls who claim to help people on msfraud. Use your aliases all you want. I  stand by what I know to be true. Regardless, of how you try to approach the court in most cases you won't win.

I know some of the aliases used by people on this site. I've never tried to disrespect anything most of you say. I've even admired most of the work some of you do.   I've been a professional most of my adult life. I don't live in a fantasy world. I never said I was perfect as I know no one is. I don't try to mislead people down the wrong path but nothing is good enough for u. 

I won't let you discourage me in my quest to help others. I happen to believe its wrong to not do such. I'm only one of many who feel this way. I've know many people who believe in "Paying it Forward". I'll always be grateful to those who I respect that have shown me this is the way to be. Thanks for the negativity. The cruelty isn't necessary. May karma bite u some day
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...