Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
with all of the foreclosures on my block alone and in my county, i am really wondering what is really going on here. Are banks involved where they actually manipulate peoples accounts? I know for a fact the credit card companies are manipulating accounts. looking back in financials i have been taken for a long ride. one thing i have going for me is that (it) has been happening since i have moved in to my home so the paper trail is all here.

If you think for one moment that you are going to get away scott free, think again, i have all info. in aprox 30 places so if anything where to happen GOD speed to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
h gosh
9, you said:
Are banks involved where they actually manipulate peoples accounts? I know for a fact the credit card companies are manipulating accounts. looking back in financials i have been taken for a long ride. one thing i have going for me is that (it) has been happening since i have moved in to my home so the paper trail is all here.

Uhhh - that is why this forum was founded - it is called 'MORTGAGE SERVICING FRAUD'.

I suggest you make yourself a nice cup of coffee and read....

Quote 0 0
nice response h gosh
I am a little new to this and I did not know to what extent these people go through to steel ones money
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...