Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Ed Cage
THIS JUST IN:

-------------  ON: ---------------
"Mass. Regulators File Suit Against Bear Stearns

The state of Massachusetts has become the latest regulator to target Bear Stearns Asset Management Inc. over the collapse of two of its funds due to subprime mortgage investments, filing a securities suit against the investment bank alleging violation of Massachusetts state law.

Ex-Bear Stearns Trader To Cop Guilty Plea

A former Bear Stearns trader is expected to enter a guilty plea by the end of the month in a wide-ranging insider trading case involving UBS Securities LLC, marking one of the last few accused to admit culpability in the scheme."

------------- OFF ----------------

Anybody want to buy some Bear Stearns stock?

Submitted by
Ed Cage
1804 Cross Bend, Plano Texas 75023
972-596-4363
ecagetx@tx.rr.com

Quote 0 0
Billy
Ed-

Bear Stearns insider trading at their hedge funds and bond desks has dog-gone near ZERO to do with MS Fraud. I know you have a particular myopia concerning Bear (I am not sure how many of your posts don't mention the Bear in some way!), but how about posting something that has to do with MSFraud?

Maybe it's just me, but I want help with SERVICING fraud, not some flunky at the Bear copping a plea!!!

PLEASE!!!

Billy
Quote 0 0
Ed Cage

Billy thanks for your comments but I'm trying to demonstrate Citi Residential, AMC, Ameriquest, EMC/Bear Stearns et.al. are corrupt from top to bottom. It's far bigger than just “mortgage servicing” and if we wish to deter and discourage these criminals (Insider trading also happens to be both a crime and a fraud) we need to present the entire picture. Translation: The blatant and rampant Bear Stearns fraud in mortgage servicing is hardly an isolated issue that reveals the only flaw in BSC. They’ve touched darn near every base.

I'd like to think I have had something to do with the current Bear Stearns criminal investigations continually expanding at every level.

Regards,

Ed Cage

972-596-4363 (Listed)

ecagetx@tx.rr.com

Quote 0 0
Harry
So Ed---

I have been reading your posts that have popped up recently, and I see a consistent attack on Bear Stearns, and a boat load of news stories, excerpts of news stories, or links to news stories concerning Bear Stearns. Now, in your most recent post you said...

"I'd like to think I have had something to do with the current Bear Stearns criminal investigations continually expanding at every level.

Regards,

Ed Cage

972-596-4363 (Listed)

ecagetx@tx.rr.com"

Why don't you tell us what you have done regarding this criminal investigation... How about just letting us all in on what it is that you know. These snippets and bits and pieces of news stories aren't saying much. So, how about the "rest of the story?"

Harry
Quote 0 0
Harry me not
Listen up Harry  ,   it sounds like you want to talk big .
one never lets the cat out of the bag
unless its public record , you should know this
Bear sterns is going down for all their crookedness
it sounds like you have some affiliation with bear sterns  ?
do you  ?
Quote 0 0
Harry
Ed and Harry Me Not (HMN)-

I don't care what happens to Bear Stearns. I just don't understand why Ed has nothing else to say except what happens to Bear. This is an MSFraud website. All his posts have NOTHING or next to nothing to do with MS Fraud. Besides, Bear is but one very small piece in this giant puzzle, so I don't get why that's all Ed appears to want to talk about.

HMN, go back and read them. You will see what I am talking about. I am not talking big, I am just making an observation!

It sounds to me like Ed has an axe to grind with Bear Stearns, and has found himself an outlet for his frustration.

The problem is that I don't give a darn about insider trading and their hedge fund losses. I don't care if they auger in and completely fail. I don't care if everyone at Bear loses their job and their house!! It's news, but nothing more. However, I do care about MS Fraud. I get the link, so don't patronize me. What I don't get is why this is all Ed has to say, that's all.

Incidentally, HMN, you imply that I am talking big, but it is Ed that appears to be talking big, and taking credit for Bear's woes: specifically, "I'd like to think I have had something to do with the current Bear Stearns criminal investigations continually expanding at every level." Now THAT sounds like talking big to me! I say great, then share something meaningful, not snippets from the news outlets. As far as letting the cat out of the bag, what kind of crap is this statement and then nothing to back it up.

I don't get it man, I just don't! How about we all talk about MSFraud for a while, what do you say?

Harry!
Quote 0 0
Ed Cage

HMN ON: ---------------------------

"Listen up Harry , it sounds like you want to talk big . one never lets

the cat out of the bag unless its public record , you should know this
Bear sterns is going down for all their crookedness it sounds like you

have some affiliation with bear sterns  ?   do you  ?"

HMN OFF ---------------------------

Thanks HMN - I hoped there was at least one perceptive straight shooter who would respond. Indeed we share the same suspicion: I can almost guarantee you "Billy" aka "Harry" is associated with Bear Stearns. Coming in here asking that we cool it on Bear Stearns the *Satan* of criminal mortgage fraud takes some real gonads.

“Billy/Harry” if you are still monitoring this site for Bear, cast yer peepers on the post (Headline below) I just put up in here a minutes ago.  

Dear “Billy/Harry:

1)  It is virtually impossible to damage the reputation of Bear Stearns much further than they have already done to themselves.  My God man, their criminal fraud has already managed to alienate their investors, share holders, business associates and their thousands of cheated customers.

2) If you have stock in Bear Stearns you have been torched.

3) If you are a Bear Stearns employee you may be indicted.  

"Bear Stearns Lays off 240 Mortgage Workers.."

Submitted by Ed Cage

972-596-4363

ecagetx@tx.rr.com

Quote 0 0
Harry
Ed-

Dude, I am not a BS employee. That's funny. However, I am just curious about something. How arrogant are you to think that all of this crap that you are posting here has any super secret value to a BS employee? Dude, you are just posting news stories... I mean come on, anyone can read the paper, and surf the web. Are you serious?

Don't you think that any employee of any company would have far more information about their company that some dude in TX with an internet connection? I mean look at your posts... They are just news stories with some drivel about how evil they are. Maybe they are all the devil reincarnate. If so, well then they are getting their due, and I couldn't be happier. However, it doesn't help the MSF fight.

Ed, I don't have anything against you! I am trying to sort through all these posts to find something to help me. I am a MSF victim who is looking for MSF HELP, and I am just tired of reading all your crap about BS. If you have something that has to do with MSF, then post it. If you are just posting to show that you know how to do a google search, and cut and paste, then knock it off!

So, if you think you are the cat's pajamas, great. Just one question. How does any of this help me in my fight with MSF?

Again Ed, this isn't personal. I only have so much time to devote to finding MSF data. All this stuff you post that has nothing to do with MSF just slows me down.

So, may I offer a suggestion? How about you create a thread called Bear Stearns, and post all of this stuff there? You can go crazy, you can post thousands of articles a day, and I can avoid it and focus on the stuff that has a chance to help me. Deal?

Harry

Quote 0 0
Ed Cage

Sorry "Billy/Harry"

Your repeated attempts to quash and diminish recent negative posts about Bear Stearns are suspicious in that I can't comprehend how scaling back the truth on Bear Stearns interferes with announced goal below:

"Billy/Harry" real objective ON: --------------------------

"I am a MSF victim who is looking for MSF HELP"

"Billy/Harry" real objective OFF  --------------------------

You haven't even identified your MSF perpetrator much less yourself. Wake up and smell the coffee Mr. "Billy/Harry."  The ongoing Bear Stearns criminal fraud has been exposed.  Bear stock is plummeting as we speak. Mysteriously you wish to stifle such valid accusations and you manufacture two (2) separate fake monikers to make your case.      Impressive.

Why not at least tell us what you disagree with in my post?

- - - -   ON:  - - - -

"Bear Stearns Lays off 240 Mortgage Workers including 100 at Encore

Bear Stearns a top Wall Street player in the nonprime mortgage market, laid off 240 employees in its residential home loans group on Thursday, including 100 at Encore Credit, its California-based wholesale division."

- - - -  OFF  - - - -  

Encore Credit announced that henceforth they will operate as Bear Stearns Residential Mortgage Corporation. Additionally expect a formal announcement in the near future officially revealing a secret that insiders have known for a while: The defunct EMC corporate hull which faces a historic amount of litigation including 7 to 9 class action lawsuits due in large part to mortgage fraud will also make it official as Encore did that they are "becoming Bear Stearns Residential."  A primary function of Bear in both the Encore and EMC failures will be to use the Gestapo type collection methods they are famous for to collect Encore and EMC debts and cheat their customers.  Conversely look for Bear Stearns to employ the very same lies and deception that have become a Bear trademark to stave off armies of new lawyers and litigation by angry investors, stockholders, and borrowers who have been victims of criminal white collar fraud.

AMC and Ameriquest (James Brantley) also both defunct,  have used the same methodology:

Change the name and continue

the criminal fraud.  

Citi Residential incredibly hired arch mortgage fraud criminal James Brantley to take up where he left off at Ameriquest/AMC which both collapsed due in no small part to Brantley's crimes. Brantley is second in notoriety only to Bear Stearns top criminal charlatan, Greg Fedler whom Bear refers to as their "Customer Advocate." 

Submitted by Ed Cage

972-596-4363

ecagetx@tx.rr.com

Quote 0 0
O -

Harry wrote:
Ed-

Dude, I am not a BS employee. That's funny. However, I am just curious about something. How arrogant are you to think that all of this crap that you are posting here has any super secret value to a BS employee? Dude, you are just posting news stories... I mean come on, anyone can read the paper, and surf the web. Are you serious?

Don't you think that any employee of any company would have far more information about their company that some dude in TX with an internet connection? I mean look at your posts... They are just news stories with some drivel about how evil they are. Maybe they are all the devil reincarnate. If so, well then they are getting their due, and I couldn't be happier. However, it doesn't help the MSF fight.

Ed, I don't have anything against you! I am trying to sort through all these posts to find something to help me. I am a MSF victim who is looking for MSF HELP, and I am just tired of reading all your crap about BS. If you have something that has to do with MSF, then post it. If you are just posting to show that you know how to do a google search, and cut and paste, then knock it off!

So, if you think you are the cat's pajamas, great. Just one question. How does any of this help me in my fight with MSF?

Again Ed, this isn't personal. I only have so much time to devote to finding MSF data. All this stuff you post that has nothing to do with MSF just slows me down.

So, may I offer a suggestion? How about you create a thread called Bear Stearns, and post all of this stuff there? You can go crazy, you can post thousands of articles a day, and I can avoid it and focus on the stuff that has a chance to help me. Deal?

Harry

Why not just try what he asked, putting it ALL in one thread would be better. and a better way to find all that you posted about them.
Quote 0 0
Ed Cage
Dear "Billy/Harry"
I have three questions for you:
1) Why are you wasting time stalking me if you know it is not consistent with your particular goal?
2) Can I assume by your question-ducking non response you have no rebuttals to anything I said?
3) Did you even *read* my post below?

Sorry "Billy/Harry"

Your repeated attempts to quash and diminish recent negative posts about Bear Stearns are suspicious in that I can't comprehend how scaling back the truth on Bear Stearns interferes with announced goal below:

"Billy/Harry" real objective ON: --------------------------

"I am a MSF victim who is looking for MSF HELP"

"Billy/Harry" real objective OFF  --------------------------

You haven't even identified your MSF perpetrator much less yourself. Wake up and smell the coffee Mr. "Billy/Harry."  The ongoing Bear Stearns criminal fraud has been exposed.  Bear stock is plummeting as we speak. Mysteriously you wish to stifle such valid accusations and you manufacture two (2) separate fake monikers to make your case.      Impressive.

Why not at least tell us what you disagree with in my post?

- - - -   ON:  - - - -

"Bear Stearns Lays off 240 Mortgage Workers including 100 at Encore

Bear Stearns a top Wall Street player in the nonprime mortgage market, laid off 240 employees in its residential home loans group on Thursday, including 100 at Encore Credit, its California-based wholesale division."

- - - -  OFF  - - - -  

Encore Credit announced that henceforth they will operate as Bear Stearns Residential Mortgage Corporation. Additionally expect a formal announcement in the near future officially revealing a secret that insiders have known for a while: The defunct EMC corporate hull which faces a historic amount of litigation including 7 to 9 class action lawsuits due in large part to mortgage fraud will also make it official as Encore did that they are "becoming Bear Stearns Residential."  A primary function of Bear in both the Encore and EMC failures will be to use the Gestapo type collection methods they are famous for to collect Encore and EMC debts and cheat their customers.  Conversely look for Bear Stearns to employ the very same lies and deception that have become a Bear trademark to stave off armies of new lawyers and litigation by angry investors, stockholders, and borrowers who have been victims of criminal white collar fraud.

AMC and Ameriquest (James Brantley) also both defunct,  have used the same methodology:

Change the name and continue

the criminal fraud.  

Citi Residential incredibly hired arch mortgage fraud criminal James Brantley to take up where he left off at Ameriquest/AMC which both collapsed due in no small part to Brantley's crimes. Brantley is second in notoriety only to Bear Stearns top criminal charlatan, Greg Fedler whom Bear refers to as their "Customer Advocate." 

Submitted by Ed Cage

972-596-4363

ecagetx@tx.rr.com

Quote 0 0
Harry
Ed-

Obviously you have a transmit receive button stuck on transmit. So, do what you want, and I will just move on. I offered a suggestion so those who don't want to read your stuff can skip it more easily, and it looked like O supported it also, but it's hard to listen when you are doing all the talkin!!...

Knock yourself out!

I'm out!

Harry
Quote 0 0
O -

Harry/Bill is right! Just put it all in one thread. Please! Like BEAR SUCKS! That would surely be better then all over. NYE does the same thing? ALL OVER THE FORUM...sending anyone that needs help to the bottom...

Quote 0 0
Ed Cage

Dear "Billy/Harry":

You not only use at least 2 aliases you also falsely imply you are a male.  No big deal but that's the hat trick Ms. "Harry/Billy." I certainly understand your decision to go incognito, it's often a darn good idea.

However:

During your very brief anonymous 3-headed (if you count the gender ruse) gig in here

1) You posted no examples of fraud.

2) No firms involved in fraud.

3) You spent 95% of your time stalking me and falsely implying I was some sort of "plant"  as well as numerous attempts to curtail, isolate or restrict negative posts on Bear Stearns.

On the other hand I presented a number of documented tips to help victims, while you presented "0." You may claim you are "leaving" (har-har) but unfortunately you will do just what the mortgage scammers do when exposed:  *CHANGE* your name and resurface. Everyone will be fooled.

Ed Cage

972-596-4363

ecagetx@tx.rr.com

Quote 0 0

I have talked to Mr. Cage on a couple of occasions and he is a very nice sincere person.  I am sure what he is working on will help everyone. Some people are working on things from different directions but in the end it will all come out and it is for the benefit of everyone. All of the things that are being posted are all tied together. There are somethings that are being done that can not be posted or it could cause delays and obstacles.  We just have to wait and see what happens.

Quote 0 0
4 justice now
Ed,

I for one appreciate anything and everything that can be done to expose fraudulent behavior.  I really don't see any harm in asking that the posts be limited to specific threads as suggested. It's just a matter of being considerate to those who have limited time to sort through all the data here.

IMHO

R,

4J
Quote 0 0
Ed Cage

Sorry Ms. “For justice now” forums of this nature are very difficult to control to everyone’s liking.  I for example would like to see fewer ad hominem attacks and we even have one poster using several dozen different aliases including my name "Ed Cage."  ;-) (That would be nice to stop but it's not going to happen.)   Let’s try to stick to the bad guy’s topics and solutions and try to fix the situations many less fortunate than us face as best we can in an environment that often disagrees.

I suggest you start a thread on specifically what your interests are but be realistic. Don’t expect that the thread you start will achieve all your expectations while culling out collateral material you don’t believe belongs in your thread. Multiply that dilemma by several hundred and you’ll understand why the “perfect” forum may not be realistically attainable.  Open forums do well just to eliminate SPAM and illegal threats.  I know, I used to be a forum moderator.  It’s not easy for the moderator(s).

Open forums by nature must frequently deal with egos the size of Texas.

Respectfully,

Ed Cage

972-596-4363
ecagetx@tx.rr.com

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...