Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

Google Money As Debt to watch this educational video.  Please return and add comments after viewing video

Quote 0 0
Mark

Quote:

Like all good lies, this video has some elements of truth, woven with some falsehoods to yield a significant falsehood. This video is quite subtly flawed, but the flaws are hugely significant.

The banks don’t create money. The central bank (i.e., the Federal Reserve Bank in the US) creates the money. They do that through issuing treasury bills and they make that money available to banks to lend. Treasure bills are nothing more than the government borrowing money and agreeing to pay it later at a specific interest rate.

One flaw in the presentation is that the bank doesn’t create the money for the car loan. Assume that the banking system is, indeed, closed the car dealer can go to the bank and withdraw cash. In the case, a $10,000 loan is converted to $10,000 in cash at the time the dealer withdraws the money.

In fact, the bank borrows the money from the Federal Reserve, and they do it at a very low interest rate. Banks make money on the spread of the interest. The money that is created is in fact backed by people who own central bank treasury notes—that is you, me, institutional investors, and other governments.

Another flaw is that the central banks remove cash from the economy—they don’t just add it. The Federal Reserve Bank buys back treasury bills as well as selling them. Calculation of when and how many t-bills to buy or sell is complex, but occurs constantly.

The first of his four question that he says we should ask, is in fact, what is actually done. The Government is responsible for backing the debt, and they do that by balancing the amount of money created against the gross output of the country, known as the Gross National Product or Gross Domestic Product (GNP or GDP). Back the currency on the GDP is exactly what he proposes at the end of the video as the “better option”—that is the balancing of money against goods and services that a nation produces.

The second of four questions that he asks is actually answered in the video itself. The reason that money circulates and “increases in volume” is due to the fact that when you get paid, and buy something, that money goes to pay someone else-just like in the loan scenario. Central Banks watch this process of circulation very carefully, and use it to calculate how much money needs to be added or removed from the economy through the sale or purchase of government bonds. In fact, the reason that banks get to loan at 9:1 ratios is because currency flows through the economy at roughly a 9:1 ratio, as well-the two have to be quite closely balanced.

The “subtle form of dictatorship” doesn’t really exists. Banks are not the only source of funds, and, in fact, banks will usually lend money to people who are credit worthy. And because there are multiple banks competing for your business, if one bank doesn’t lend you money, another probably will—as long as you are credit worthy.

Money can come from other places, too, such as private investors or government grants, tax rebates, returns on stocks, bonds, or other investments, etc. Governments exert more control over the “direction of society” than bankers do. Hopefully, they are more responsible to societal needs than an individual banker would be.

The concept that interest or usary is somehow immoral isn’t reasonable either. If I have car, and you want to borrow it, you would be willing to pay me something to compensate me for the loss of my car for a period of time. Money is no different. If you have my money, I can’t spend it. Therefore, you should be willing to pay me for the opportunities that I would lose because you have my money.

Before you take the video at face value, go read and understand a basic economics textbook.

Quote 0 0
Sorry Mark your explanation is wrong of course all information on how the Fed operates has flaws and errors because the Fed is run in secret by private bankers.

The Fed authorizes credit though the FOMC and sets interbank loan rates according to the Federal reserve governors, and various other mechanisms why do I say secret when it so obviously operates in the open and and it's policies are publicly declared, because the decisions are made in secret according to the whims and interests of private banks and investors who are secret as well.

No where in the Constitution is there a provision for private bankers to set our monetary policies, interests rates, inflations etc. at thier discretion. In fact it clearly stes it's the sole responsibility of Congress and is required to be a free (no bonds) hard money currency sytem which is if fixed value backed by gold or silver.

Our current FED/Was created on the even of WWI to transfer massive amounts of U.S. assets to arm Europe for a war we were officially neutral in.  Simila to the reason the Bank of England fiat money sytem was created to fund full scale war to expensive to be paid though assets or taxes so full scale war could be waged and the subjects could pay the bills over many years with interest for the banks that funded the wars.

Anytime someone makes a description it's easy to argue thier veiwpoint and explanations are flawed or subjective and certainly that's true when decribing the massivle complex monetary, tax and investment structure.

The Fed lends money to the government and charges interest both in the form of bonds and in the form of servicing the debt it's true the actual notes are printed by the treasury and and transcations are cinducted though representaions of notes created though loans.

The basic point of the process that is a ponzi scam is that the money is frational reserve that is at a nominal debt ratio of 9-1 the bank is lending about 9 times the deposits even under a gold backed system. Many governments and citizens are willing to accpet this system as the expansion of credit is deemed worth the risk of collpase.

You mentioned a $10,000 loan is converted to cash, wrong where and by who close to 100% of the money exists as hard drive entries where is this cash, who has the cash and why would they convert it. Well we do have system to convert check into cash but most of the time the "money" flow is just plain a ledger entry.

Heres the big issue though under quid pro quo laws which are the basis of our legal system and property rights the legal stnadard is to exchange something for something. What is the backing of U.S. federal reserve notes, well the answer after 1973 is abosultely nothing it's  pure imaginary sytem.

Under the cuurent scam leading to the sub-prime crises actually created by Andrew Fastow who is no in jail for implimenting the same scam at Enron, investors and lenders are using mortgages to create mortgaged backed securities which back huge amounts of leverged assets 30-60 times the value of the backing.

Heres part of an expaliantion by Allen Greenspan the former Chairman of the Federal reserve where he descibes the fiat fractional reserve system as a Ponzi scheme doomed to collapse. And clearly states it's illegal for the governent to use taxes to fund private banks it's fundamantally Unconstitutional and in fact all money is required to be in Gold or solver or backed by gold in silver and all Federal reserve notes prior to 1963 stated that they were redeemable in LAWFUL money. The terms LAWFUL money on every single Federal reserve note of every denomination was not a joke, not a misprint not a mistake it was a very serious issue as it's unlaful for the treasury a bank or any other institution to conduct trade in any manner other than gold or solver backed transactions obviously this does not refer to barter or like for like trade but equally obviously a Federal reserve note is not a barter agreement in that sense. Example you are not subject to the death penalty for trading blue jeans for sun glasses or a car for a boat, but you would be for printing notes or circulating notes or coins not backed and redeamble in gold or silver, period even if your are the treasury dept. or the Fed.

The money is created on demand it's a far differnet and in fact dead opposite system where money is considered an accumulation of assets that is the more Gold, silver, or even corn, sunglasses cars etc. you accumulate the more wealth you have.

Under fractional reserve system the more deposits the have on hand the less interest they collect on loans so under savings based economy the more you save and the less you borrow the more money the economy has. Under a debt based fractional reserve system no cash flow, no loans, no money and that is exactly what is happening now the debt ratios due to bad loans became so risky they had no credibility and there fore the credit dried up and is causing the system to collpase on itself. So the loans themselves are the the more borrowed the more created which is obviously impossible there was amassive expansion of credit world wide and robbing peter to pay Paul monetray system fueled offshoring and a flood of foreign investments to back our debt.

Here is a breif explanation from Allen Greenspan I'll have to type in of scan the full text.

"Gold and economic freedom

An almost hysterical antagonism toward the gold standard is one issue which unites statists of all persuasions.

Gold and economic freedom are inseparable.

And so the Federal Reserve System was organized in 1913. It consisted of twelve regional Federal Reserve banks nominally owned by private bankers, but in fact government sponsored, controlled, and supported. Credit extended by these banks is in practice (though not legally) backed by the taxing power of the Federal government.

The Federal Reserve created more paper reserves in the hope of forestalling any possible bank reserve shortage. More disastrous was the Federal Reserves attempt to assist Great Britain who had been losing gold to us because the Bank of England refused to allow interest rates to rise when market forces dictated (it was politically unpalatable).

The excess credit the Fed pumped into the economy spilled over into the stock market triggering a speculative boom. Belatedly, Federal Reserve officials attempted to sop up excess reserves braking the boom. But it was to late but it was to late by 1929……As a result the American economy collapsed.

Stripped of its academic jargon the the welfare state is nothing more than a mechanism by which governments confiscate the assets of productive members of a society to support a wide variety of welfare scams.

The law of supply and demand is not to be conned.

This is the shabby secret of the welfare statists tirades against gold. Deficit spending is simply a scheme for hidden confiscation of wealth. Gold stands in the way of the insidious process. It stands as a protector of property rights."

No matter what anyone thinks about the legality of the Fed, the neccesity, or whether money is real the fact of the matter is the current economic crises was caused by lenders and investor recklessly and I believe intentionally leveraging huge amounts of our money backed by our mortgages on loans destined and I believe designed to fail. This created unfunded debts many many times the value of the loans that failed backing the securities. This form of collpase on this scale could not have happened without a government sponsered privately held monopoly controling our financial system known as the Fed.

Quote 0 0
A Phone Call To The Fed

The following is a conversation with Mr. Ron Supinski of the Public Information Department of the San Francisco Federal Reserve Bank.

CALLER - Mr. Supinski, does my country own the Federal Reserve System?

MR. SUPINSKI - We are an agency of the government.

CALLER - That's not my question. Is it owned by my country?

MR. SUPINSKI - It is an agency of the government created by Congress.

CALLER - Is the Federal Reserve a Corporation?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes...

CALLER - Does my government own any of the stock in the Federal Reserve?

MR. SUPINSKI - No, it is owned by the member banks.

CALLER - Are the member banks private corporations?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes.

CALLER -
Are Federal Reserve Notes backed by anything?

MR. SUPINSKI -
Yes, by the assets of the Federal Reserve but, primarily by the power of Congress to lay tax on the people.

CALLER -
Did you say, by the power to collect taxes is what backs Federal Reserve Notes?

MR. SUPINSKI -
Yes.......

CALLER - What are the total assets of the Federal Reserve?

MR. SUPINSKI - The San Francisco Bank has $36 billion in assets.

CALLER - What are these assets composed of?

MR. SUPINSKI - Gold, the Federal Reserve Bank itself and government securities.

CALLER - What value does the Federal Reserve Bank carry gold per oz. on their books?

MR. SUPINSKI - I don't have that information but the San Francisco Bank has $1.6 billion in gold.

CALLER - Are you saying the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco has $1.6 billion in gold, the bank itself and the balance of the assets is government securities?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes.

CALLER - Where does the Federal Reserve get Federal Reserve Notes from?

MR. SUPINSKI - They are authorized by the Treasury.

CALLER - How much does the Federal Reserve pay for a $10 Federal Reserve Note?

MR. SUPINSKI - Fifty to seventy cents.

CALLER - How much do they pay for a $100.00 Federal Reserve Note?

MR. SUPINSKI - The same fifty to seventy cents.

CALLER - To pay only fifty cents for a $100.00 is a tremendous gain, isn't it?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes

CALLER - According to the US Treasury, the Federal Reserve pays $20.60 per 1,000 denomination or a little over two cents for a $100.00 bill, is that correct?

MR. SUPINSKI - That is probably close.

CALLER - Doesn't the Federal Reserve use the Federal Reserve Notes that cost about two cents each to purchase US Bonds from the government?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes, but there is more to it than that.

CALLER - Basically, that is what happens?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes, basically you are correct.

CALLER - How many Federal Reserve Notes are in circulation?

MR. SUPINSKI - $263 billion and we can only account for a small percentage.

CALLER - Where did they go?

MR. SUPINSKI - People's mattress, buried in their back yards and illegal drug money.

CALLER - Since the debt is payable in Federal Reserve Notes, how can the $4 trillion national debt be paid-off with the total Federal Reserve Notes in circulation?

MR. SUPINSKI - I don't know.

CALLER - If the Federal Government would collect every Federal Reserve Note in circulation would it be mathematically possible to pay the $4 trillion national debt?

MR. SUPINSKI - No.

CALLER - Am I correct when I say, $1 deposited in a member bank $8 can be lent out through Fractional Reserve Policy?

MR. SUPINSKI - About $7.

CALLER - Correct me if I am wrong but, $7 of additional Federal Reserve Notes were never put in circulation. But, for lack of better words were 'created out of thin air' in the form of credits and the two cents per denomination were not paid either. In other words, the Federal Reserve Notes were not physically printed but, in reality were created by a journal entry and lent at interest. Is that correct?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes.

CALLER - Is that the reason there are only $263 billion Federal Reserve Notes in circulation?

MR. SUPINSKI - That is part of the reason.

CALLER - Am I mistaking that when the Federal Reserve Act was passed (on Christmas Eve) in 1913, it transferred the power to coin and issue our nation's money and to regulate the value thereof from Congress to a Private corporation. And my country now borrows what should be our own money from the Federal Reserve (a private corporation) plus interest. Is that correct and the debt can never be paid off under the current money system of country?

MR. SUPINSKI - Basically, yes.

CALLER - I smell a rat, do you?

MR. SUPINSKI - I am sorry, I can't answer that, I work here.

CALLER - Has the Federal Reserve ever been independently audited?

MR. SUPINSKI - We are audited.

CALLER - Why is there a current House Resolution 1486 calling for a complete audit of the Federal Reserve by the GAO and why is the Federal Reserve resisting?

MR. SUPINSKI - I don't know.

CALLER - Does the Federal Reserve regulate the value of Federal Reserve Notes and interest rates?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes.

CALLER - Explain how the Federal Reserve System can be Constitutional if, only the Congress of the US, which comprises of the Senate and the House of representatives has the power to coin and issue our money supply and regulate the value thereof? (Article 1 Section 1 and Section 8) nowhere, in the Constitution does it give Congress the power or authority to transfer any powers granted under the Constitution to a private corporation or, does it?

MR. SUPINSKI - I am not an expert on constitutional law. I can refer you to our legal department.

CALLER - I can tell you I have read the Constitution. It does NOT provide that any power granted can be transferred to a private corporation. Doesn't it specifically state, all other powers not granted are reserved to the States and to the citizens? Does that mean to a private corporation?

MR. SUPINSKI - I don't think so, but we were created by Congress.

CALLER - Would you agree it is our country and it should be our money as provided by our Constitution?

MR. SUPINSKI - I understand what you are saying.

CALLER - Why should we borrow our own money from a private consortium of bankers? Isn't this why we had a revolution, created a separate sovereign nation and a Bill of Rights?

MR. SUPINSKI - (Declined to answer).

CALLER - Has the Federal Reserve ever been declared constitutional by the Supreme Court?

MR. SUPINSKI - I believe there has been court cases on the matter.

CALLER - Have there been Supreme Court Cases?

MR. SUPINSKI - I think so, but I am not sure.

CALLER - Didn't the Supreme Court declare unanimously in A.L.A. Schechter Poultry Corp. vs. US and Carter vs. Carter Coal Co. the corporative-state arrangement an unconstitutional delegation of legislative power?

("The power conferred is the power to regulate. This is legislative delegation in its most obnoxious form; for it is not even delegation to an official or an official body, presumptively disinterested, but to private persons." Carter vs. Carter Coal Co...)

MR. SUPINSKI - I don't know, I can refer you to our legal department.

CALLER - Isn't the current money system a house of cards that must fall because, the debt can mathematically never be paid-off?

MR. SUPINSKI - It appears that way. I can tell you have been looking into this matter and are very knowledgeable. However, we do have a solution.

CALLER - What is the solution?

MR. SUPINSKI - The Debit Card.

CALLER - Do you mean under the EFT Act (Electronic Funds Transfer)? Isn't that very frightening, when one considers the capabilities of computers? It would provide the government and all it's agencies, including the Federal Reserve such information as: You went to the gas station @ 2:30 and bought $10.00 of unleaded gas @ $1.41 per gallon and then you went to the grocery store @ 2:58 and bought bread, lunch meat and milk for $12.32 and then went to the drug store @ 3:30 and bought cold medicine for $5.62. In other words, they would know where we go, when we went, how much we paid, how much the merchant paid and how much profit he made. Under the EFT they will literally know everything about us. Isn't that kind of scary?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes, it makes you wonder.

CALLER - I smell a GIANT RAT that has overthrown my constitution. Aren't we paying tribute in the form of income taxes to a consortium of private bankers?

MR. SUPINSKI - I can't call it tribute, it is interest.

CALLER - Haven't all elected officials taken an oath of office to preserve and defend the Constitution from enemies both foreign and domestic? Isn't the Federal Reserve a domestic enemy?

MR. SUPINSKI - I can't say that.

CALLER -
Our elected officials and members of the Federal Reserve are guilty of aiding and abetting the overthrowing of my Constitution and that is treason. Isn't the punishment of treason death?

MR. SUPINSKI -
I believe so.

CALLER - Thank you for your time and information and if I may say so, I think you should take the necessary steps to protect you and your family and withdraw your money from the banks before the collapse, I am.

MR. SUPINSKI - It doesn't look good.

CALLER - May God have mercy on the souls who are behind this unconstitutional and criminal act called the Federal Reserve. When the ALMIGHTY MASS awakens to this giant hoax, they will not take it with a grain of salt. It has been a pleasure talking to you and I thank you for your time. I hope you will take my advice before it does collapse.

MR. SUPINSKI - Unfortunately, it does not look good.

CALLER - Have a good day and thanks for your time.

MR. SUPINSKI - Thanks for calling.

The human capacity for the abnegation of truth is unlimited

Reply With Quote
Quote 0 0
LOL!
Thats been circulating on every conspiracy sight for years. It was recorded[?] in 1992 but the guy has been dead since 1995 so no one can prove if it even took place.
Quote 0 0
Perhaps so LOL! But when people argue about lawful money and the legality of the FED they are arguing secondary points and cherry picking individual rulings The whole basic point of the United states is to escape feudalism and the mechanism for imposing feudalism is though taxes, monetary system, the church, political tyranny, imprisonment forced conscription, seizure of property, arbitrary laws and rulings etc. The major changes to our tax and monetary structure have almost always been rushed in response to economic crises or war, the laws are set aside due to the emergency and they never seem to return to there intended purpose, after a while people become accustomed to these emergency measures and believe they are lawful or Constitutional but they are not.

The main point of the revolution is to be able to secure property and keep it though free hard money currency minted by the government in a fixed value of gold, silver of copper. Taxes and money are the same issue.

The founding fathers made the issue abundantly clear and made it abundantly clear as well the greatest threat to our freedom was a central bank.

The law is written in context to principles of property rights, hard money and due process.

Article I

Section 1. All legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.

Section 2. The House of Representatives shall be composed of members chosen every second year by the people of the several states, and the electors in each state shall have the qualifications requisite for electors of the most numerous branch of the state legislature.

No person shall be a Representative who shall not have attained to the age of twenty five years, and been seven years a citizen of the United States, and who shall not, when elected, be an inhabitant of that state in which he shall be chosen.

Representatives and direct taxes shall be apportioned among the several states which may be included within this union, according to their respective numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole number of free persons, including those bound to service for a term of years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons. The actual Enumeration shall be made within three years after the first meeting of the Congress of the United States, and within every subsequent term of ten years, in such manner as they shall by law direct. The number of Representatives shall not exceed one for every thirty thousand, but each state shall have at least one Representative; and until such enumeration shall be made, the state of New Hampshire shall be entitled to Federalllthree, Massachusetts eight, Rhode Island and Providence Plantations one, Connecticut five, New York six, New Jersey four, Pennsylvania eight, Delaware one, Maryland six, Virginia ten, North Carolina five, South Carolina five, and Georgia three.

When vacancies happen in the Representation from any state, the executive authority thereof shall issue writs of election to fill such vacancies.

The House of Representatives shall choose their speaker and other officers; and shall have the sole power of impeachment.

Section 3. The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each state, chosen by the legislature thereof, for six years; and each Senator shall have one vote.

Immediately after they shall be assembled in consequence of the first election, they shall be divided as equally as may be into three classes. The seats of the Senators of the first class shall be vacated at the expiration of the second year, of the second class at the expiration of the fourth year, and the third class at the expiration of the sixth year, so that one third may be chosen every second year; and if vacancies happen by resignation, or otherwise, during the recess of the legislature of any state, the executive thereof may make temporary appointments until the next meeting of the legislature, which shall then fill such vacancies.

No person shall be a Senator who shall not have attained to the age of thirty years, and been nine years a citizen of the United States and who shall not, when elected, be an inhabitant of that state for which he shall be chosen.

The Vice President of the United States shall be President of the Senate, but shall have no vote, unless they be equally divided.

The Senate shall choose their other officers, and also a President pro tempore, in the absence of the Vice President, or when he shall exercise the office of President of the United States.

The Senate shall have the sole power to try all impeachments. When sitting for that purpose, they shall be on oath or affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no person shall be convicted without the concurrence of two thirds of the members present.

Judgment in cases of impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust or profit under the United States: but the party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to indictment, trial, judgment and punishment, according to law.

Section 4. The times, places and manner of holding elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each state by the legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by law make or alter such regulations, except as to the places of choosing Senators.

The Congress shall assemble at least once in every year, and such meeting shall be on the first Monday in December, unless they shall by law appoint a different day.

Section 5. Each House shall be the judge of the elections, returns and qualifications of its own members, and a majority of each shall constitute a quorum to do business; but a smaller number may adjourn from day to day, and may be authorized to compel the attendance of absent members, in such manner, and under such penalties as each House may provide.

Each House may determine the rules of its proceedings, punish its members for disorderly behavior, and, with the concurrence of two thirds, expel a member.

Each House shall keep a journal of its proceedings, and from time to time publish the same, excepting such parts as may in their judgment require secrecy; and the yeas and nays of the members of either House on any question shall, at the desire of one fifth of those present, be entered on the journal.

Neither House, during the session of Congress, shall, without the consent of the other, adjourn for more than three days, nor to any other place than that in which the two Houses shall be sitting.

Section 6. The Senators and Representatives shall receive a compensation for their services, to be ascertained by law, and paid out of the treasury of the United States. They shall in all cases, except treason, felony and breach of the peace, be privileged from arrest during their attendance at the session of their respective Houses, and in going to and returning from the same; and for any speech or debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other place.

No Senator or Representative shall, during the time for which he was elected, be appointed to any civil office under the authority of the United States, which shall have been created, or the emoluments whereof shall have been increased during such time: and no person holding any office under the United States, shall be a member of either House during his continuance in office.

Section 7. All bills for raising revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with amendments as on other Bills.

Every bill which shall have passed the House of Representatives and the Senate, shall, before it become a law, be presented to the President of the United States; if he approve he shall sign it, but if not he shall return it, with his objections to that House in which it shall have originated, who shall enter the objections at large on their journal, and proceed to reconsider it. If after such reconsideration two thirds of that House shall agree to pass the bill, it shall be sent, together with the objections, to the other House, by which it shall likewise be reconsidered, and if approved by two thirds of that House, it shall become a law. But in all such cases the votes of both Houses shall be determined by yeas and nays, and the names of the persons voting for and against the bill shall be entered on the journal of each House respectively. If any bill shall not be returned by the President within ten days (Sundays excepted) after it shall have been presented to him, the same shall be a law, in like manner as if he had signed it, unless the Congress by their adjournment prevent its return, in which case it shall not be a law.

Every order, resolution, or vote to which the concurrence of the Senate and House of Representatives may be necessary (except on a question of adjournment) shall be presented to the President of the United States; and before the same shall take effect, shall be approved by him, or being disapproved by him, shall be repassed by two thirds of the Senate and House of Representatives, according to the rules and limitations prescribed in the case of a bill.

Section 8. The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States; but all duties, imposts and excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To borrow money on the credit of the United States;

To regulate commerce with foreign nations, and among the several states, and with the Indian tribes;

To establish a uniform rule of naturalization, and uniform laws on the subject of bankruptcies throughout the United States;

To coin money, regulate the value thereof, and of foreign coin, and fix the standard of weights and measures;

To provide for the punishment of counterfeiting the securities and current coin of the United States;

To establish post offices and post roads;

To promote the progress of science and useful arts, by securing for limited times to authors and inventors the exclusive right to their respective writings and discoveries;

To constitute tribunals inferior to the Supreme Court;

To define and punish piracies and felonies committed on the high seas, and offenses against the law of nations;

To declare war, grant letters of marque and reprisal, and make rules concerning captures on land and water;

To raise and support armies, but no appropriation of money to that use shall be for a longer term than two years;

To provide and maintain a navy;

To make rules for the government and regulation of the land and naval forces;

To provide for calling forth the militia to execute the laws of the union, suppress insurrections and repel invasions;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the militia, and for governing such part of them as may be employed in the service of the United States, reserving to the states respectively, the appointment of the officers, and the authority of training the militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;

To exercise exclusive legislation in all cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten miles square) as may, by cession of particular states, and the acceptance of Congress, become the seat of the government of the United States, and to exercise like authority over all places purchased by the consent of the legislature of the state in which the same shall be, for the erection of forts, magazines, arsenals, dockyards, and other needful buildings;--And

To make all laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into execution the foregoing powers, and all other powers vested by this Constitution in the government of the United States, or in any department or officer thereof.

Section 9. The migration or importation of such persons as any of the states now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the year one thousand eight hundred and eight, but a tax or duty may be imposed on such importation, not exceeding ten dollars for each person.

The privilege of the writ of habeas corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in cases of rebellion or invasion the public safety may require it.

No bill of attainder or ex post facto Law shall be passed.

No capitation, or other direct, tax shall be laid, unless in proportion to the census or enumeration herein before directed to be taken.

No tax or duty shall be laid on articles exported from any state.

No preference shall be given by any regulation of commerce or revenue to the ports of one state over those of another: nor shall vessels bound to, or from, one state, be obliged to enter, clear or pay duties in another.

No money shall be drawn from the treasury, but in consequence of appropriations made by law; and a regular statement and account of receipts and expenditures of all public money shall be published from time to time.

No title of nobility shall be granted by the United States: and no person holding any office of profit or trust under them, shall, without the consent of the Congress, accept of any present, emolument, office, or title, of any kind whatever, from any king, prince, or foreign state.

Section 10. No state shall enter into any treaty, alliance, or confederation; grant letters of marque and reprisal; coin money; emit bills of credit; make anything but gold and silver coin a tender in payment of debts; pass any bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law impairing the obligation of contracts, or grant any title of nobility.

No state shall, without the consent of the Congress, lay any imposts or duties on imports or exports, except what may be absolutely necessary for executing it's inspection laws: and the net produce of all duties and imposts, laid by any state on imports or exports, shall be for the use of the treasury of the United States; and all such laws shall be subject to the revision and control of the Congress.

No state shall, without the consent of Congress, lay any duty of tonnage, keep troops, or ships of war in time of peace, enter into any agreement or compact with another state, or with a foreign power, or engage in war, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent danger as will not admit of delay.

You can twist or manipulate the argument any way you want but

the paper in your pocket is not money it is in fact a note and it says right in it it's a note a Fedral reserve note which is an IOU or a promise to pay.

Why would someone want to exchange an item of value for an IOU I don't know why I can't read minds I just know they do. The fact that money is debt could be a good explanation why banks like lend so much money, so much so fast they destroyed the illusion of money, it could also explain why there are not warehouses stacked to the ceiling of the green paper stuff most people call money other than the normal distribution system for treasury notes.

What about coins then are they not money, not they are not they are junk metal and have very little intrinsic value.

Do this mean we have to panic, run around in the streets, starve and all that other crazy non-sense, not at all we have been doing fine for quite a while and the U.S. was broke all along nothing has changed other than the debt ratios have become so great they no longer have credibility.

The depression created suffering and hardship simply because the people decided to believe Wall street and the government told them there was a problem, just as people have decided as part of herd to believe there is a problem with money now.

Why do people sit in the streets and panic and walk away from their homes during an economic panic, just because they believe it's real and the herd mentality causes it to become real. Why did people give up their gold to the government during the depression, because they mistakenly believed they had to follow the governments orders.

Why did they starve, lose homes, businesses etc. because the government told them to. Plants did not stop growing, cattle, pigs and sheep were still raised, trees still grew and could be made into lumber, the factories equipment still functioned the people decided to starve, walk away from their homes and businesses because the banks and government duped them into doing so. 

There are real issues such as oil, land use, water use, foreign trade etc. that can cause genuine economic hardship and crises, but then again the herd mentality comes into play as people as a group decide to use those resources in a sustainable manner or chose to exploit them in a non-sustainable manner.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...