Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
There seems to be a call for subprime lenders to modify the loans....  And I am new to this!  but from reading and reading....and I am not one who has been offered one!  I have a concern that those of us in dire circumstances would be very grateful to receive a modification of a loan that I can not afford... or will adjust in 3 months etc!  Or now your house is not worth what they said and no one will refinance it!  Never mind the negative credit ratings they gave us!

I would not understand it.... Or even care to!  I could breathe again.......and hey the government in one sense or another has set it in action and endorsed it.....It must be the right thing to do!

But; does the average person know that some if not all of these will include language that could free the "lender" from any and all "bad" behavior, or origination issues, servicing issues.... of the past....

Am I crazy.... or is this another band-aid and when the heat blows over.... "they can start again"?
Quote 0 0
It is a band aid.

Unless you have not experienced any funny business in the repayment
of the loan.

The oppressive conduct of predatory servicers can tack on thousands
of dollars in fee generation scams in a very short period of time.

I wouldn't agree to give them a pass on their past conduct and agree
that I owe fees that I don't.  But, that is me. 

Chiseling racketeers disgust me.

This industry absolutely screams out for regulation.

Dee
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...