Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
I have a question...
Do you think that this is Modification fraud, I signed a mortgage/ note in 2002, started to fall behind in 2004 and 1st mortgage started to foreclose.  I filed chap 13 to stay the foreclosure and during my chap 13 didnt make many payments to my first mortgage.  We worked out a deal to modify the loan if they got relief from the BK, which they did.  So in 2008 we modified the mortgage and the modification papers said that Bank of NY mellon were the ones on the top of the modification.  Now fell behind again in aug/2009 and they started foreclosure proceedings, and in the summons and complaint that the mortgage was assigned to Bank of NY mellon on dec/2009.  But i thought they were the ones who modified my mortgage in 2008.  Whats up with all of this? can I recind the modification? are these tila and respa violations? and if I do recind the modification, do i get all $$ paid into the fraudulant contract, and then is SOL expired bc they accelerated the mortgage back in 2004?
any info would be greatly appreciated.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...