Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Th/is/Crazy
Before we even went into foreclosure we applied for a loan modification. According to our estimation we were eligible. We were denied and we were surprised by this considering we seemed eligible on paper. So... we wrote a letter to the bank asking why we were denied. We received a letter back from the VP of the bank stating that they were servicing the loan, which they do for many banks; therefore they had no authority to change the terms of the loan at this time. 

Besides this there are other issue's in regard to their suit against us that we feel have been done incorrectly. We are scheduled for a hearing soon and were surprised to receive a letter from our Attorney telling us he requested paperwork for a loan modification from the bank & wanted us to apply again before the hearing. We replied stating that as he already knew we had tried previously and were denied. Not because we were not eligible at the time, but because they did not own the loan and were just servicing the loan. Frankly, I am unsure now if we would be eligible or not now, but I don't think this is a wise choice. 

Considering the steps the Plaintiff has taken in this case the entire thing should be thrown out. I will not get into the logistics of it, but suffice to say we have a very strong case. Had you or I been the Plaintiff versus the bank the case would have been dismissed by now, but because it is the bank these laws do not seem to apply. 

What is everyone's opinion on filling out these modification forms. Oh, one other thing... the Plaintiff is not the same bank listed on the MERS site for our loan. Two totally different banks.
Quote 0 0

if you call me i will share with you some valuable info,619-787-2240 

Quote 0 0
Russ
Quote:
if you call me i will share with you some valuable info,619-787-2240

The information is especially valuable to the scam artist who is about to draw you in, persuade you to pay tens of thousands in specious fees and leave you both homeless and broke. In fact, your appearance here at the Forum is the very best thing that happened to this swindler today and he is already thinking of ways to spend the profits he will make at your expense!
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...