Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
needonenow

Hi Moderator, and All,

I've been wanting to share this information for a while now. but haven't done so because i thought it was silly, or insightful. A post from Dee, to Mac has further sparked my desire to share some knowledge.

Dee's quote was: "Most borrowers have no idea how much money they have been fleeced"

Dee's comment is true. I too was unaware of how much had illicitly been collected from us, and unaware of how much money had been inappropriatley applied to our account.

I have learned through our "Account History Pages" from EMC how much money was applied incorrectly. Also How much money, they have illicitly collected.

I suppose you could say that I became a Mortgage Auditor in sheer desperation of WANTING and NEEDING to be able to Decipher our account appropriately, to see how much money we have had extorted from us over the past 9 years.

This included the deciphering of two Mortgage Companies Account History Pages, and I have successfully analyzed both of them. To come up with an Exact figure.

What I would like to do, is teach others, or "share" my knowledge, for others to learn how to read their very own Account History Pages.

After spending 3 weeks, both night and day, reading over, calculating, cross referencing, and analyzing, the pages. It finally came to me, and was amazed with the knowledge of how to read them.

Now that I know how to read these pages, and determine the exact figures of extortion, I'd very very much like to share this knowledge with others, so they may do the same for themselves. It took me 3 trys from 9 years ago until current to get it right. But finally was able to. Now, with my account and the information that I have learned off of those pages, anyone can sit with a calculator, and go backwards, forwards or start in the middle, and the figures are EXACT! No matter which way you look at it.

What I want to know is...........

1. Is anyone on this board interested in learning how to read your own Account History Pages?

2. Can I submitt documents to you board Moderator, with lessons (instructions, and details) for you to post somewhere on your website, for others to learn from?

No, I don't want to charge anyone for the information, I'd

just like to have the information posted for others to read, and learn from; since the Mortgage Companies do such a wonderful job at making The Account History Pages as confusing as possible. My Method, removes the confusion, and makes it simple to understand.

Take note: I am not a Mortgage Auditor, but now have the knowledge of how to audit a Mortgage Account. With my simple process, you would be able to audit your own account as well. You would also be able to compare, your Audit with a Previous Aduit (you may have paid for.) This method would allow you to make sure there are no errors (and identify them, if there are any errors) with a 3rd party's professional Audit of your Account History Pages.

My sole intentions of wanting to do this, is/are to help other victims, shed some light, share an ability, and provide others with satisfaction of knowing the figures, ~vs~ them wondering the figures.

Hope I get alot of yeses, as I've been dying to share this knowledge with other victims.

LOL,  If I'm told no, that's ok too, as it's only a no, and it didn't hurt to ask.

Quote 0 0
Info
Why don't you put up your own webpage?
It might be easier, and you can update it when you see fit.
There are many free homepage builders on the net.
Just a thought ;-)
http://www.tripod.com
You can even upload docs there.

Quote 0 0
Moose

Something everyone needs to realize is that your "account history" is not something written in stone.  It really is nothing more than a printout of what a servicer purports to be your account. But it may or may not reflect reality, and unless and until someone is forced to swear under oath that it is an accurate representation of the facts it is simply an assertion. Some of them produced at trial are nothing more than spreadsheets without any authentication. It's whatever they want the court to believe is on their computer. No one ever challenges the veracity of their printouts.

They can, have, and will create whatever they need when it comes to trial evidence. Only if you catch them changing something (by having previous versions from them in your posession) can you effectively challenge them.

Moose 

Quote 0 0

I've never found their printouts to be particularly useful.

That is the point I make when I say, do it yourself.

These are not errors for the most part.  it is a deliberate action taken.

You know you've been fleeced.  They know you've been fleeced.

They withhold it so that you can not get a refi and the mark can't get away.

You should see mine.  I had to laugh.  it looked like nothing wrong ever happened.  Except I printed a copy off the web every month on the 1st

which showed the payment and how it was misapplied.  it would be corrected in a few days just like nothing ever happened.

I am pleased that you took the time to go through it and reconcile it.

I did that with mine too.  You can write lots of nasty QWR RESPA

complaint letters for each error.  Keep a running tab on the number of times they make the same mistake.  It begins to look ridiculous as their defense

is "mistake".  Whatever.

Why don't you just put a topic here.

Something like, How to read the computer print out sheet.  Something shorter that identifies what you do.

They are going to be basically the same since the scam is the same

but their might be different codes for different companies.

So put yours up.

If anyone else has one from a different company, let them put it up too.

That way people can find it and use it.  We get lots of visitors that do not post.

Anything that puts the light of day on this scam is worthwhile.

Thanks for sharing what you've learned.  That is how we've gotten to

this point.  One teaches another.

Dee

Quote 0 0
DHW

Good advice from both Moose and Dee....I too had to laugh when I got an account history (just a short one of a few months where I knew I had paid what the total they said was due on my statement, despite knowing it was a rip-off because it included things I already knew I had previously paid, and then receive the next month's statement showing pretty much the same balance, as if I had never paid anything, paid them again, and the next month again received a statement which essentially showed I had not paid anything.  This was with payments made by cashier's check, sent by registered express mail, with receipts for the mail and documentation through the bank that the cashier's checks had been deposited by Fairbanks/SPS.  This is when I knew there was no escape from hell....post what you think will be helpful to people but remember, what the servicer sends you may have no basis in reality and just being able to read it (i.e., knowing what BPO and property inspection fees are) doesn't help to clear up the payment mess.

Quote 0 0
needonenow

Alright, I have to say that I'm surprised by some of the comments, and I'm sorry if I was being too bold, or stupid in offering help, or knowledge. 

I probably didn't explain it properly enough, or in enough detail. I assume each Mortgage Company probably uses different "programs" to create the Account History Pages.

Some of these A. H. P.'s from other mortgage Servicers may not be clear enough, or understandable enough, for a person to decipher. Some of them might even detail only a very small amount of monthly activity.

I have a copy from both the Orig. Lender which is simplified by not enough details, and EMC's which is made of techno, numbered jibber crap.

Yes, I too laughed at My A. H. P.'s when they arrived. My Laughter was out of sheer irritation more than anything.

The irritations caused by the incredibly small font they used, and the digits, and codes they used without any kind of definition sheet.

Purely, utterly, irritated! I sat down with the sheets day and night, determined to figure them out.

**** This is what I was able to decipher.

What payment went where. What date. and how much.

I now have columns with the following information:

The amount applied to FORCE PLACED Insurance Per month, per year for a GRAND TOTAL of HOW Much we were ripped off by the F. P. Ins. scheme. which is $,$$$.$$

How much per month, per year, was placed into Corporate Advance fees for a total of $,$$$.$$

Doing this with every single type of (side account) totaling all of the totals up, I was further able to calculate how much money has been placed into the dreadful SUSPENSE ACCOUNT (where money always disappears from)

I apologize if this thread has irked any of you, those we're not my intentions whatsoever.

I wasn't given enough information on MY A. H. P.'s to bypass all of their gibberish techno speak on the papers, until after 3 weeks worth of back and forth paperwork, cross referencing, and calculations. And now I have the Accurate, correct figures, that DO IN FACT SHOW FRAUD WAS COMMITTED, AS MY PAYMENTS WERE PLACED INTO OTHER AREAS WHERE THEY NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN ENTERED. I now have the totals of funds EXTORTED through their illegal activities, and fees.

how many days payments were held late,

how many times,

how many times was nothing applied to my monthly Principal, and Interest.

how many times was money sent to the Suspense Account

How much was sent

how much was charged against account for unneeded Insurance

How much money was paid into this NON EXISTENT ESCROW POLICY

how often were BPO's taken

How much charged each time

my trustee payments that were applied to escrow

when, & how much

I now have all the answers to the questions about the money side of my payments, and loan account.

It is the Q.W.R.'s that will now identify the reasons as to WHY they did these things. That is "IF" they send a response answering all of my complaints.

My A.H.P's from EMC are enormously complicated, and it is not something that can be explained without a visual, (a step by step) procedure to guide another person into the deciphering of their own account, or otherwise I would post it step by step, without the visual.

This thread was based off of Something that Dee, had stated, (see the first post above). I thought Dee had made a very good point in her statement. This also being about the 5th time reading about "their is no way to know, how much was lost" and even quoting the same in some sort months ago. I too was unable to "TRULY know, how much we have been fleeced" until sheer irritation, stressed me, and ticked me off enough to "CATCH" them at their game. EMC walked all over us, and I wanted "PROOF"

I just wanted to help others know for themselves how much money, they have lost to these crooked conniving Servicers.

I'm sorry for irking, irritating, and upsetting those of you here.

Quote 0 0
DHW

at least for me, I wasn't irked by the posting.  I was just commiserating.  Like I said, I too saw all the places they had put money, including forced placed insurance, yes, the dreaded suspense account, but they never would respond to my own questions as to why my payments were so placed in these weird places rather than applied to my monthly payment, just kept sending the same accounting with no additional explanation.  I say keep posting what you think might help people, it may be very helpful for some, less for others...but anything useful to anybody as far as I am concerned is a good thing.

Quote 0 0
needonenow

TY DHW

Quote 0 0

When you are talking about my money, I have to know these things when I smell something wrong.

So, please don't think I was irritated.  I am quite pleased to see you had done this.

Don't be discouraged from helping others to understand the process.

We did this several years ago.  To anyone asking for a print out of your loan, also ask for the sheet that gives you the code #s and or letters they use

to shortcut descriptions.

Nye provided that info in 2000?  Somewhere around that time.

I think he collected the code sheets from most of the servicers.

Your plan for your next move to write the RESPA letters is right on.

Personally, if I were sitting on a jury, I think their print outs would convince me of intent to defraud borrowers.

You've got the amounts nailed down.  When they did it.  How they did it.

If you can see yourself down the road filing suit and needing a Foresenic

Accountant to review your loan.  They can detail how this errors were made

and the consequence of these errors are detrimental to your factual account of your loan and the amount of money they collected that they were not

entitled to.  The term is engorgement.  The goal is to disengorge the servicer

and return the money back to you or put it towards the principal so you can get out of this loan as soon as possible.

Just start a new subject and put your information there.

This subject at least pertains to mortgage servicing fraud.

We have many threads here that do not pertain to mortgage servicing fraud.

Just because some of us have already been through the print out thing, doesn't mean you shouldn't do it for yourself.

I didn't find it particularly helpful to look at my loan print out.  There was nothing there to show the hell I had been through for over a year.

What's she so mad about?  Nothing's wrong.

Now move on to the borrower that is being told no refi until we see the printout from EMC.  If you can't get it, you can't get it.  You've tried everything reasonable to get it and still they withhold it.

If you have a chance to refi and that is what you want to do, do an end run.

Their print out is going to be wrong.

Your cancelled checks will prove you paid your mortgage on time.

Things are getting tougher for the brokers and loan originators, so they might actually help you instead of themselves.

When practical, do the end run.  We know already people believe the

servicer not us.  Don't let them stop you from doing what you need to do to get away.

I certainly didn't mean to give the impression you shouldn't do the print out

review.  I still like the fact you are willing to help others even when you are bogged down in your own quagmire.

I'm thinking that you are going to be a handfull and a force to be reckoned with before this mess is over.

Dee

Quote 0 0
needonenow

Dee,

First I sincerely TY as well.

Forgive me. No I'm not mad at anyone, I was a little embarrassed, and feel like this was a stupid thread for me to start.... therefore wanting to duck my head around the corner and hide.

I appreciate your last sentence and only hope that this will prove correct, as I severely want to get my justice with this company. I feel the same as other do too. I not only want justice for myself but Justice for all!

Thanks Dee, and ALL for the guidance, encouragement, knowledge, & ideas that you all share with me!

Quote 0 0

Geat job needonenow  

LOOK OUT EMC!!!

Quote 0 0
O -

Mitchell EMC
200 x 190 pixels - 30k - jpg
http://www.mitchellemc.com
Mitchell EMC
95 x 51 pixels - 14k - jpg
... mortgage home loan, mobile home ...
335 x 92 pixels - 11k - jpg
http://www.fairwaybr.com
Quote 0 0
needonenow
TY, too O-

Y'all have created a ~Monster of a Momma~
I'm mad, furious, no longer "victim" turned "Witch" but now serious "B!$ch"
Thank you, the lesson learned from this site, (and servicing that we suffer from) is that sweet innocent sincerity, will not get anything accomplished when it pertains to these frauds.

I hate these emotions, and pains, but being nice about this matter has never accomplished a thing!

Thanks for the strength (ALL) I draw from this board.
Invaluable!~
In the fellow fight (appropriately) and (Legally)
thank you!
Quote 0 0
Ed
O - wrote:

Mitchell EMC
200 x 190 pixels - 30k - jpg
Mitchell EMC
95 x 51 pixels - 14k - jpg
... mortgage home loan, mobile home ...
335 x 92 pixels - 11k - jpg
http://www.fairwaybr.com

FYI they're not the same company as EMC Mortgage (subsidiary of Bear Stearns).

Quote 0 0
Ohio
I think you have done great too needonenow.

I also think you should file a breach of contract complaint with your evidence. Not only that but conversion, unjust enrichment, negligent mispresentation and anything else you can put in there.

I'm not an attorney but if the fraud fits...you must skewer them on a spit!
Quote 0 0

I would like to have a copy if you don't mind.

Thanks needonenow

Quote 0 0

Oh, Thanks for the info on EMC Ed.

Quote 0 0
needonenow
Ohio wrote:

I think you have done great too needonenow.

I also think you should file a breech of contract complaint with your evidence. Not only that but conversion, unjust enrichment, negligent mispresentation and anything else you can put in there.

I'm not an attorney but if the fraud fits...you must skewer them on a spit!

Thank You very much, I take great satisfaction in now knowing why my billing statement "AMOUNT DUE NOW" kept rising on a monthly basis, even though money was paid to them.    Called, and called about it, and told of "it's no problem" or "I' just don't know hwy that is there" blah blah same crap from them all.

I Suppose, I'm one of the "Luckier" ones here, in these reflections. In this instance, what was reflected on my monthly B. States. is also reflected on Account Hist. Pgs.

Was this a MESS up of theirs?

After reading the comments I would have to say so! Well there are several ways I could look at this.

1. They never meant for me to request A.H.P.'s! Probably thought I never would, as my naivety, made me appear "dumb?"

2. Deliberately confusing A.H.P.'s (EMC, knowing I'd never figure them out?) bwa...... ha ha ha ha ha!

3. They wanted to "show" the same errors on both the A. H. P.'s & the Billing Statement? Just so they could say to the Courts "Look, the same information is here, on these pages as here, on these statements.............. SEE WE NEVER TRIED TO DEFRAUD HER LOAN." bwa...... ha ha ha ha That's not gonna fly!

4. Or did they mess up and send me the pages, on error?

What I've thought since getting the A.H. P.'s was that everyone had the same "reflections" on their pages also, and comparable to the B. States.

Being analytical, based off of what you said Ohio, "conversion, unjust enrichment, negligent mispresentation and anything else you can put in there."

If each one of those words were the TITLE,

each one of those terms has many, a many many, numbered error.  More work for me to do now, Ty!

No Problem O-, I've got you on my list of things to do. I'll get mail info when I'm ready to get it out.

Were you wanting instructions on how I deciphered the pages?  Or    Did you just want a copy of the pages?

Just let me know.

Quote 0 0

N O N,

I would appreciate a copy.  I'm waiting to be audited but, as we all know, patience ain't one of our virtues.  LOL!

Thanks,

Bob

Quote 0 0
needonenow
And about the EMC posts above, I'm just so confused.

This company is a (subsidary of Bear Stearns?) or No relations at all?
thanks.
Quote 0 0

just want to know how. Thanks you can post it or contact me what ever you want.

Quote 0 0
needonenow

Ok, got you on the list! Will be a short while though. Can't post because it's a visual thing. It would take me 3dys to explain.

Much quicker (and clearer understanding) if I give the instructions on paper.

Remind me please if you haven't heard from me in a week.

Thanks

Quote 0 0
needonenow wrote:
Hi Moderator, and All,
I've been wanting to share this information for a while now. but haven't done so because i thought it was silly, or insightful. A post from Dee, to Mac has further sparked my desire to share some knowledge.
Dee's quote was: "Most borrowers have no idea how much money they have been fleeced"
Dee's comment is true. I too was unaware of how much had illicitly been collected from us, and unaware of how much money had been inappropriatley applied to our account.
I have learned through our "Account History Pages" from EMC how much money was applied incorrectly. Also How much money, they have illicitly collected.
I suppose you could say that I became a Mortgage Auditor in sheer desperation of WANTING and NEEDING to be able to Decipher our account appropriately, to see how much money we have had extorted from us over the past 9 years.
This included the deciphering of two Mortgage Companies Account History Pages, and I have successfully analyzed both of them. To come up with an Exact figure.
What I would like to do, is teach others, or "share" my knowledge, for others to learn how to read their very own Account History Pages.
After spending 3 weeks, both night and day, reading over, calculating, cross referencing, and analyzing, the pages. It finally came to me, and was amazed with the knowledge of how to read them.
Now that I know how to read these pages, and determine the exact figures of extortion, I'd very very much like to share this knowledge with others, so they may do the same for themselves. It took me 3 trys from 9 years ago until current to get it right. But finally was able to. Now, with my account and the information that I have learned off of those pages, anyone can sit with a calculator, and go backwards, forwards or start in the middle, and the figures are EXACT! No matter which way you look at it.
What I want to know is...........
1. Is anyone on this board interested in learning how to read your own Account History Pages?
2. Can I submitt documents to you board Moderator, with lessons ( instructions, and details ) for you to post somewhere on your website, for others to learn from?
No, I don't want to charge anyone for the information, I'd
just like to have the information posted for others to read, and learn from; since the Mortgage Companies do such a wonderful job at making The Account History Pages as confusing as possible. My Method, removes the confusion, and makes it simple to understand.

Take note: I am not a Mortgage Auditor, but now have the knowledge of how to audit a Mortgage Account. With my simple process, you would be able to audit your own account as well. You would also be able to compare, your Audit with a Previous Aduit (you may have paid for.) This method would allow you to make sure there are no errors (and identify them, if there are any errors) with a 3rd party's professional Audit of your Account History Pages.

My sole intentions of wanting to do this, is/are to help other victims, shed some light, share an ability, and provide others with satisfaction of knowing the figures, ~vs~ them wondering the figures.

Hope I get alot of yeses, as I've been dying to share this knowledge with other victims.
LOL,  If I'm told no, that's ok too, as it's only a no, and it didn't hurt to ask.
count me in Need
Quote 0 0
needonenow,
 I am interested in how to read the account history pages too and what it all means.
                   Thank you
                    Sylvia
                    (files45)

Quote 0 0

Yes, Yes, and Yes, I would love to learn this procedure.... Since I have a schedule trial date for April, I could use this info quickly. I was just thinking I will have to hire an accountant to figure all of this out for me prior to trial. Please e-mail me if you could with this info. I am not sure I can wait too long.

Thank you for being so considerate of others.

Quote 0 0

Hi. Would you email me a set of instructions also?  Thanks. Jim

Quote 0 0
I found this post! after reading hundred of pages :-)
and was wondering... if there is any more information!

I am looking at my account history! Payments; Suspense! and this column called Misc. Payments!

This doc is made to confuse!

As someone told me go for the simple :-)  I have paid x months on mortgage.......... out of x months I have had the mortgage..........

Got that...
Then the suspense... it is meant to make you crazy  they put it in they take it out..... still working on this!

My real question is what is Misc Payments.... they appear to be corporate fees... late fees.... advances.... and they seem to have a "real accounting" in this... cause have a debit? debit column?

So my payments are X for X
and I have paid X for Misc Payments
and now I have escrow

Any help would be appreciated....
Quote 0 0
I am famous for having something in my head that I think everyone will understand... but if you have questions!

Please ask!

Thanks
Quote 0 0

I'm with EMC too.   What they send is very confusing.  Please send to me too. Thanks.

Quote 0 0
Fed Up
Very interesting thread that you have created Needonenow! 

Stupid?  I think not! 

Much needed - yes. 

Have you only the 1 accounting? 

I received 6 of them from my mortgage servicer.  All dated the same date and ALL different! 

I acutallly did 2 accountings - or audits as you call them.  Potato or potatoe LOL 

One accounting was by their many printouts that I was sent. 

The second one was by MY records.  We should not based things solely on what they say, are we not capable at our end of keeping records.  I mailed my payment on April 1 (with the delivery date receipt by the USPO) and they received it April 3.   So I should have NO late fee. 

But wait, they posted it on their accounting as received April 16.  So now they charge me a late fee.  The late fee was deducted from the payment, so the payment is short.  The balance was put in suspense and so the ball rolls.

Good job and a good can of worms to open.  Bad for the servicers tho! 
Quote 0 0

Could you e-mail the instructions as well

Quote 0 0
Dee wrote:
I've never found their printouts to be particularly useful.

That is the point I make when I say, do it yourself.

These are not errors for the most part.  it is a deliberate action taken.

You know you've been fleeced.  They know you've been fleeced.

They withhold it so that you can not get a refi and the mark can't get away.

You should see mine.  I had to laugh.  it looked like nothing wrong ever happened.  Except I printed a copy off the web every month on the 1st
which showed the payment and how it was misapplied.  it would be corrected in a few days just like nothing ever happened.

I am pleased that you took the time to go through it and reconcile it.
I did that with mine too.  You can write lots of nasty QWR RESPA
complaint letters for each error.  Keep a running tab on the number of times they make the same mistake.  It begins to look ridiculous as their defense
is "mistake".  Whatever.

Why don't you just put a topic here.
Something like, How to read the computer print out sheet.  Something shorter that identifies what you do.

They are going to be basically the same since the scam is the same
but their might be different codes for different companies.

So put yours up.
If anyone else has one from a different company, let them put it up too.

That way people can find it and use it.  We get lots of visitors that do not post.

Anything that puts the light of day on this scam is worthwhile.

Thanks for sharing what you've learned.  That is how we've gotten to
this point.  One teaches another.

Dee

Dee I received your fine book, "Give me back my credit." Thanks.

I also have something in common with the author of this thread, (needonenow) as well as Moose and yourself: I find these “payment history” print outs to be little more than creative writing in some cases and in their worst examples, clear and convincing evidence of *INTENTIONAL* fraud.

Can you, Moose and needonenow share some specifics? I have plenty to offer in exchange return. I am currently building a hopefully compelling criminal case against EMC “Customer Advocate” Greg Fedler whose last day was May 16, 2008.

MR ;^D

Ed Cage

1804 Cross Bend, Plano Texas 75023

ecagetx@gmail.com

Quote 0 0
Ed, the book wasn't written by Dee.

Give Me Back My Credit was written by Denise Richardson.

http://givemebackmycredit.com/
Quote 0 0

Ann Holden wrote:

Ann Holden wrote:

Thanks Ann; my bad.
Denise Richardson wrote a fine book, "Give me back my credit." I have a copy. Thanks.

Dear Dee:    
I have something in common with the author of this thread, (needonenow) as well as Moose and yourself: I find these “payment history” print outs to be little more than creative writing in some cases and in their worst examples, clear and convincing evidence of *INTENTIONAL* fraud.

Can you, Moose and needonenow share some specifics? I have plenty to offer in exchange return. I am currently building a hopefully compelling criminal case against EMC “Customer Advocate” Greg Fedler whose last day was May 16, 2008.

MR ;^D

Ed Cage

1804 Cross Bend, Plano Texas 75023

ecagetx@gmail.com

Quote 0 0
As far as my loan was concerned, these are the facts (readers digest
version.

16 out of 18 months Fairbanks misapplied my payments to make these errors set me up for default.

There is no possible way all those mistakes were clerical errors.

How can I make that conclusion?

There was  nothing complicated about my loan when they got it.

It was current.  It was simple interest and principal with extra principal
payments.

All I can do is present the facts.
Provide the evidence.

It is then up to you to see this as simple ordinary clerical mistakes
or it shows you intent of their actions was to get me into
the fee generation area. 

It starts with the computer and ends with the computer.

There is nothing in it for the servicer to be able to produce accurate
accounting as that would force them to correct their mistakes.

From the 375,000 Fairbanks victims of this scam if they recognize
anything about the computer accounting they might have received.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...