Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
This is interesting.

In old foreclosure 2006 which was dismissed for lack of prosectuion, bank says they lost originals of note and mortgage, in new forelcosure 2009 they say they are the holder of the note and mortgage, not as servicer and that there was never any assignments.  The mortgage was never recorded and there was no assigngment ever recorded. 

Also in 2006 in BK stay relief motion bank says they are servicer for FHLB bank, on insurance renewal in the same timeframe mortgagee is listed as GFI mtg.

My attorney is using lack of standing as affirmative defense.

We are guessing bank bought the note and mortgage back at some point, my attorney says they had to disclose this. 
Quote 0 0
Manolo
This is a scam and they are lying your attorney need to see
the paper trail of securitization. Surprise they are not
entitled to foreclose. My gut filing is that they are a collection agency pretending to represent a bank
Quote 0 0
Sara
Yeah, it sounds like a mortgage service company acting as if they own the loan.

Please keep us posted.

S
Quote 0 0
Yes Sara, you are probably right, my fear is that they file an ammended foreclosure complaint and the judge says no harm no foul, will update soon, we just answered last week.

Thanks
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...