Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
I believe a million person march of disgust is long over due. A simple protest to give credit to all the corrupt scumbags in congress, the white house, wall street, etc. Not to mention all the honor-less greedy thieving banksters who have been doing their utmost to destroy the middle class. Their day of reckoning is long over due. I'd love to see it happen right now and see law enforcement do their focking job for a change. 

What do you think my friends?
Quote 0 0
I agree, it's long overdue!!!

S
Quote 0 0
Stephen

Only a million?  Should be 50 times that.

Quote 0 0
Quote:
I'd love to see it happen right now and see law enforcement do their focking job for a change.

4JusticeNow,

What scares me is that law enforcement WOULD do their jobs...on the marchers. Tear gas and tasers would be used against the citizens instead of the corrupt bankers.

Haven't you noticed there have been no bankers going to jail as there were after the S & L scandal? No Wall Street pashas headed for the hoosegow? No real cases filed against anyone other than the really small fry in this scam as opposed to thousands after the S & L failures?

There is simply no will to file those cases in our upper echelon these days. Justice is dead in America. The Bankocracy rules since they have bought Congress and the Presidency.

BO's biggest campaign contributors-see some names you recognize? I see some companies listed that got some very good returns on their investment.

University of California $1,591,395
Goldman Sachs $994,795
Harvard University $854,747
Microsoft Corp $833,617
Google Inc $803,436
Citigroup Inc $701,290
JPMorgan Chase & Co $695,132
Time Warner $590,084
Sidley Austin LLP $588,598
Stanford University $586,557
National Amusements Inc $551,683
UBS AG $543,219
Wilmerhale Llp $542,618
Skadden, Arps et al $530,839
IBM Corp $528,822
Columbia University $528,302
Morgan Stanley $514,881
General Electric $499,130
US Government $494,820
Latham & Watkins $493,835

We, the people are done, my friend. We are toast.

Yes, it is maddening. But it would take way more than a million person march to stop it. In a country with a population of  310.5 million people, a mere million people are expendable; it would simply ease the unemployment problem for them.

Some smart lawyers may be able to finally beat them down in the courts. A million dead or maimed would be considered collateral damage in the larger fight to let the banks take over.

Stay calm and carry on.
Quote 0 0
Hey Arky, Happy New Year 2 U!  Could not agree with you more! 
Quote 0 0
4JusticeNow
Stephen: You are right, as usual.

Arky: I couldn't agree a bit more, as well.

I simply don't understand why more people aren't totally outraged about what has happened to this country.

How can those in government be so damn obtuse as to think they still have so much as a smidgen of credibility after sitting on their hands for the past ten plus years while the criminal banksters have destroyed this country?

In my opinion they should all be executed as the traitors they are. 

There is no justice!

Quote 0 0
4JusticeNow

For those who don't yet believe that the Whitehouse and Congress, etc. isn't completely owned by the banksters and Wall Street, and may even believe the media is actually non-bias.

Just take a quick review of history and consider a few of the facts. When the first and biggest rounds of this ten years plus historic fraud began to be exposed, and the media tried their utmost to blame borrowers.

They used words such as deception, lying, dishonesty, fraud, breaking the law, criminals, deadbeats, etc...

But now that more of the truth has gotten out, and it clearly shows that in the vast number of cases the banks, the brokers, and the servicers were the ones at the helm of this disaster with all their hands crammed into the cookie jar.

The media is getting tough, they’re beginning to pull no punches and are using quite brazen words such as: minor mistakes or slight over sights, or just a little bending of the rules, stretching the truth, all done by the best and brightest of course.

And there’s always that possibility of having some inaccurate documentation in only about 95 percent of the mortgage contracts written, which always favored the focking banksters, etc.

Oh yeah these traitors really give a damn about us. And BTW: I won’t come in your mouth either. Sorry for the crudeness just needed to make a point. 

Quote 0 0
anon

foreclosure hamlet is organizing a peaceful demonstration in Fort Lauderdale.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...