Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
LINK:

http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070812/REPOSITORY/708120339/1101/NEWS04

Good for you Mike and Jenna.....

Glad you had personal contact with Hillary on the subject of "MORTGAGE SERVICING FRAUD".

I have been reading her issue's on the mortgage mess. She was definately NOT addressing the mortgage servicing...only predatory mortgage lending.

We appreciate you.
Quote 0 0
Digger
If ANY candidate, and I mean ANY candidate, refuses to address the issue of mortgage servicing fraud or foreclosures, then they are NOT who this country needs as the President to follow this last #&$%^@.

If they are not interested enough to prevent or protect Americans from having their "American Dream" (their home) - STOLEN - by corrupt corporations, then they do not and will not care about ANY issues involving you or your family.  

I am fed up with the crooks telling them it is the homeowner's fault, when it is not.

One final note. You think we or this issue will eventually go away like other problematic issues do; where people complain for awhile, but eventually give up and go away.

We will never give up -- and it will be our pleasure to prove it to you.
Quote 0 0
Hey why to expose her MIKE!!! By the way, I bet you did not know that BIG TONY ETTINGER is a neighbor of Clinton?  Oh ya! the same Tony Ettinger now being looked for to serve, and founder of CBASS/Sherman Capital, and buyer of Litton Loan!!!  Think she would talk about her neighbor, who is indirectly giving her all kinds of money through the AMERICAN BANKERS ASSOCIATION!!! 

Good Job Mike,
Quote 0 0
Hey everyone! I know it's not me that usually participates here but I just wanted to check in and let you all know we are here and that there is so much more to the story than the little onesided tidbit (we didn't even know they were running a story -if you can call it that) put out by the Monitor on Sunday. Unfortunately, Mike's mom went into the hospital by ambulance again over the weekend and so his attention is other places at the moment.

I wish I could tell you that our experience was positive in at least one or two small ways but to be honest, I'm still reeling from the experience and not in a good way. I found the whole thing to be tasteless and disrespectful to any of us that have actually suffered from any type of mortgage fraud but especially mortgage servicing fraud.

I've attempted to attach some photos from the Derry event to give you an idea of part of the reason I feel the way I do. The event was located at an elementary school that sat on a cul de sac of McMansions. So there we were, fighting an illegal foreclosure for 6+ years, going to hear a speech on predatory lending and in order to get there we have to drive through a million dollar neighborhood.

I'm still searching for the right words to explain the rest of why I feel the way I do about the whole experience. I'll try to get to it in the next few days when things quiet down around here.

Click image for larger version - Name: derry_mcmansion_1.jpg, Views: 19, Size: 38.46 KB Click image for larger version - Name: derry_mcmansion_2.jpg, Views: 21, Size: 46.01 KB Click image for larger version - Name: derry_mcmansion_3.jpg, Views: 16, Size: 45.38 KB
Quote 0 0
srsd

Thanks for the post...I hope Mikes Mom is OK and we will be praying for them.....Tell him to get back to the message board soon....we are all 1 big army in a big war and 1 of our soldier's is missing.

Quote 0 0

I hope everything is ok with your mom Mike, We will keep her in our thoughts and prayers.

Quote 0 0
Hi guys...

I'm back...Thanks for the thoughts.
Quote 0 0
Thanks so much Mike for exposing her transferring the burden back to the victims way to go!!!!

I know many people who know her first hand my roommate went to high school
and my neighbor and a former business associate has a daughter who worked for the Clinton's and I know many people from Park ridge where she is from who now here indirectly I also have family and had property in Arkansas and spent much time there.

No one helped these corporate and financial criminals more than the Clinton's
from getting money laundering criminals off the hook off the biggest single money laundering fraud in history the 10 billion BCCI scandal to Whitewater where many of the Clinton's business partners went to jail. The Clinton's also help set up the corporate and insurance fraud environment while in the white house though several acts and legislation that applied to the lending and insurance industries, not surprising since they use government and legal connections themselves to become millionaires off shady real estate deals, bankrupting S+L's and transferring the assets to themselves, and the aforementioned legal fees from getting money laundering criminals off the hook.

The New York mansion of the Clinton's was financed unlawfully though Deutsche Bank which has been involved in the laundering of the assets of many of our homes right here on ms fraud forum.

All in all the Clinton's are probably the worlds biggest supporters of banking and insurance fraud and not just here in the U.S. Bill Clinton also helped set up the corporate oligarchy in Russia that looted the assets of the former Soviet Republic and help prevent glasnost and freedom of the majority of the Russian people and concentrated the wealth in the hands of a very few just as they did here in the United states to our citizens.

I would have to list the Clinton's as public enemy number one in the war against banking/insurance/ and ms fraud even more so than my mortal enemy Roland Arnall because the Clinton's established the governmental and legal framework that encourages financial fraudand gets the criminals off the hook as well as being personally involved in it themselves. They are the wolves in charge of the hen house.

By the way the Rose law firm has sealed the Clinton's records.

Again thanks for the great work to you and your wife Mike and for taking a stand against the politicians using taxpayers money to bury or divert attention from these financial criminals crimes.
Quote 0 0

I meant future Wife

Quote 0 0
Ahhh yes...Whitewater...How quickly the general public seems to forget. Didn't something like 14 other people end up with criminal charges while the Clintons skated?

Oh, you just reminded me, Greg. This was recently brought to my attention (kudos Tumbleweed )...Hmmm..McKinsey - that's the same McKinsey of Enron infamy isn't it? And they're the ones that gave Allstate a platform makeover. Not as many people, policyholders included, saying that they're "in good hands" after that from what I understand...

http://www.getdshirtz.com

Chelsea Clinton in new hedge fund gig

Former first daughter ditching her consulting job at McKinsey & Co. for lucrative spot at Avenue Capital Group.

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Former first daughter Chelsea Clinton has joined Avenue Capital Group, a hedge fund manager whose founder has contributed to many Democratic Party campaigns, a person familiar with the matter said on Friday.

People familiar with the matter reported that Clinton, 26, is quitting her job at the consulting firm McKinsey & Co. and will take a position at the New York-based hedge fund Avenue Capital Group.

Avenue Capital, which was formed in 1995, manages about $12 billion in assets and employs more than 240 people, according to the company. The firm focuses on distressed and undervalued credit-related securities, bank loans and private investments.

A spokesperson for Avenue Capital would not comment on the report, saying the company does not discuss its employees.

Avenue, co-founded by Marc Lasry and Sonia Gardner, focuses its investment on distressed securities. Morgan Stanley (Charts) this week bought a minority stake in Avenue.

Before working at McKinsey, Clinton graduated from Stanford University in 2001 and then studied philosophy at Oxford University.

Avenue Capital founders Lasry and Gardner both donated to her mother's New York Senate re-election campaign, according to the Center for Responsive Politics.

Well-known in hedge fund circles, Lasry has contributed to political campaigns for Hillary Clinton, Al Gore, Bill Bradley, John Kerry and other Democrats in recent years, federal election records show. However, Lasry has also contributed lesser amounts to campaigns for President George W. Bush, the records show.

The New York Daily News, which first reported the story, estimated her hedge fund salary in the range of $100,000 to $150,000.

Highly profitable, lightly regulated hedge funds have grown increasingly popular as investment targets by large banks. JPMorgan Chase & Co. (down $0.01 to $46.89, Charts) started the acquisition trend two years ago when it acquired control of Highbridge Capital Management.

Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc (down $1.57 to $74.43, Charts). last year bought a 20 percent stake in Ospraie Management LP, a $2 billion hedge fund firm that invests in commodities and raw materials. Merrill Lynch (down $0.26 to $86.72, Charts) this month bought a minority stake in DiMaio Ahmad Capital, which manages $2 billion in assets.

---from staff and wire reports.

Quote 0 0
Damn you guys are good, I thought I was giving some information about Ettinger being one of Clinton's neighbor's, but now its one step further, with Clinton's daughter working for one of the Hedge funds. 

Good job!
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...