Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Predicted downgrade of MGIC business is nearly a certainty this next quarter.  What this could mean is CBASS filing Chapter 11, and MGIC/RADIAN having their ratings downgraded to the point that the recent steps by MGIC to turn around would fall short, and possibly put MGIC into chapter 11.  The pending IRS, and now SEC inquiries along with smothering litigation is a poor business model to work with. 

Major changes are needed at MGIC to prevent large lay-offs, and market deterioration.

The sale of Litton Loan by CBASS, is not likely to reap any profits to MGIC or RADIAN.  The terms of the sale not being released tells volumes of the instability of these companies. 

Goldman, could also find itself stuck in the quicksand that was created.  I'm looking forward to the next quarter. 

Oh I almost forgot, new litigation against Litton Loan's lawyers are many and could expose CBASS / MGIC ?RADIAN officers and directors to personal exposure.  It's my own personal belief that that bubble was already burst, and that suits against D&O can begin.  Others are waiting for "Discovery" to better define "Intentional Misconduct".  The Larry's, of Litton Loan are almost certainly going to named again shortly in several individual suits.  More on that later! Well over 1200 law suits in Federal Court, and thousands more in state courts, destroy any value Litton Loan may have had.

If Goldman is going to run Litton Loan like it was, it is certain to die, and cost Goldman dearly.

Just one man's thoughts.
Quote 0 0
where or where has CBASS GONE?

How long are investors going to put up with existing management at MGIC?

I remember clearly the days when I found out that MGIC/RADIAN owned 46% of CBASS, whom owned Litton Loan.  And when they hired the law firm of GRAY & END, Jay Pitney was the lawyer from this firm to file a for closure against me, only to have it modified, with a reduction in both interest rates and monthly payments!  This was settled out of court, with the modified agreement made by Larry Litton Sr, and Signed by Larry Litton Jr. in August of 2002, In April of 2003, the second foreclosure was filed by lawyers from End & Gray by attorney Mike Riley.  They alleged in the foreclosure that I had not made payments from December of 2002, through April of 2003.  This was the first of many problems for Mike Riley, Jay Pitney, Litton Loan, CBASS, and now MGIC.  You see not one of them knew of my business or background, or expected the utter rage that I would proceed to befall all of them.  After the second foreclosure, I left a very pointed message on Larry Litton's recorder, I have been making that promise come true ever sense that time, and continue through this day!

And will continue until I have my home back, and fully made "Whole".

You see when the second foreclosure was filed, it stated through their lawyer Mike Riley of End & Gray, that I had not made payments from December through April, yet when becoming aware of not only payments, and cashed checks by Litton Loan, neither Mr. Riley, nor Litton dismiss the suit, they continued, as I am continuing against everyone of them that had anything to do with management, operations, etc.

CBASS WILL FAIL AND FILE CHAPTER 11 very soon!

Litton Loan was just sold, Sherman Capital was sold.

When I attempted to meet with Curt Culver CEO of MGIC, I was politely refereed to MGIC's corporate Counsel about LITTON LOAN complaints.  I contacted Mr. Culver a couple more times via email, and tried to arrange a meeting to discuss Litton Loans Problem and my perceived problems that could effect MGIC its officers and directors, etc. 

I guess Curt was too busy at charity golf outings, and winning a new Rolls Royce, or having lunch or dinner at their family's run franchise "CULVERS". 

May of you know I had made several predictions about MGIC's stock value over the past year, some I have posted here, or written to other. 

Well from all that time, Mr. End from End and Gray, resigned the firm, Mr. Gray, surrendered his Wisconsin law License at the end of October of this year, the law firms name has gone from I believe from End & Gray, to Gary & Associates, and now I'm wondering how its going to evolve as defendant in a federal Civil Rights action?

As for MGIC, its stock is again below 20 a share from a high of over 70.  And Old Republic has taken an at least a 13% position of MGIC. 

My own litigation is continuing at a snails pace, but as it continues, my efforts to support others in litigation, information, and exposing all of the above in what I can only describe as a substantial "Criminal" Enterprise.

I recall clearly recall when Lawyer Riley asked me what did Litton Loan ever do to me?  Mr response was, Mail Fraud, Wire Fraud, Extortion, Money Laundering, Should I go on?  NO!   The deposition ended shortly after that exchange.  A complaint with all the allegations.  ( attached to his web site)

I used to eat a CULVER'S, not any more! 

Quote 0 0
Still Fighting
I ate at Culvers two weeks ago and got sick. Now I know the reason!
Quote 0 0
~beenawhile

"You see not one of them knew of my business or background, or expected the utter rage that I would proceed to befall all of them.  After the second foreclosure, I left a very pointed message on Larry Litton's recorder, I have been making that promise come true ever sense that time, and continue through this day!"

That is AWESOME GARY!
I truly believe there are certain occupations they Won't mess with. But they REALLY MESSED up HERE!

They had no idea what you do/or did for a living when they messed with you. If they had known.... they probably would have left you alone.
LOL~~~ WOOPS! TOO LATE NOW!

Rock on and keep up the GREAT FIGHT!

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...