Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
srsd
I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a Merry Christams and Happy New Year.  The past few years have been tough on everyone that is on this message board so I pray that the rest of the years will be joyous.
Thank you all for all of the great post.

God Bless you all
Quote 0 0
Ed Cage
Best of everything to you and yours srsd!
MC&HNY!
Mr Ed

Quote 0 0

Marry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone. Let's keep up HOPE that the Government will wake up and do their JOB!  And That next year will bring us all better LUCK!  in 2008.
Quote 0 0
Merry Christmas everyone.

Big changes should be heading our way soon this issue is too big to ignore.

God bless everyone.
Quote 0 0
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

From the Schmidt Family

I agree with you Greg, big changes soon!

Keep fighting!

Bob
Quote 0 0
~beenawhile
This morning We had life, hope, laughter & love in our home, & lives. We had something, magnificent & pure.
It was a special & joyous day.
I hope all of you who celebrate Jesus birth; had the same kind of sparkling day.
The gifts don't really matter..... & they never have.
Merry CHRISTmas to all who are a part of this board.
Hope lives within ~ God Bless,
~beenawhile & family

Quote 0 0

My best you all of you, and we all pray for the changes that are needed in this coming year.  God Bless each and every one you! 

Quote 0 0
4 justice now
Merry Christmas to you all!

Hopefully, 2008 will be the year that we truly begin to receive justice. Whatever, that might be.

Happy New Year!

R,

4J

BTW: Starting next year I will no longer be posting under an aka.
Quote 0 0

Merry Christmas ALL!

God bless all participants at the MS Fraud Message Board Forum and ALL victims of of mortgage servicing fraud! 
Quote 0 0
Ed Cage
Indeed, all indications are that 2008 will be the year
that we "shake out the mortgage fraud tree" and
finally bring some of these criminals to justice!!

MC&HNY!!!!!!!!!!
2008 Best Year Ever
Ed Cage
Quote 0 0
Digger

Wishing everyone the very best in the New Year.  You are an amazing bunch of fighters.

With everything that is going on across the country, I agree that 2008 will be the year this fraud blows up for good.  We are in for quite a ride.

Quote 0 0
I'm in!

It ain't over until the fat lady sings!

2008 is OUR YEAR people!!!!

SING LOUD!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
Carolyn
WOW I opened the board and saw your post Ann. I couldn't help but cry and then I saw Diggers post and I cried some more.

Sooooooooooo many years we said our year is coming and so many years we were disappointed but I think your both right this time.

The crooks greed went too far. Too many people got hurt by their greed.

I could be mistaken but I really think I hear THAT FAT LADY warming up her vocal cords.

God is on our side and if he is with us no one can stand against us.

He showed his power in the 80's and he is ready to show it again.

I hope he shows no mercy to the crooks that harmed so many good people who just wanted a home to raise their family in. Not the American dream just a human dream that everyone has regardless of where you live.

God Bless you guys..I hope we are right this time.
Quote 0 0
I wish each of you Peace in the upcoming New Year and
Good Health and within the chaos of battling to save our homes take time to enjoy your family and the many blessings that we do have in our life.  Don't  lose yourself in the mire of sadness and despair giving even more to these fraudsters.  Time is one thing we can never get back and I refuse to let them steal one more minute from me....my JOY is not theirs anymore.

Be Strong and God Bless.
Julie
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...