Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Nye Lavalle
Makes me almost want to vote for him!
Quote 0 0
McCain
and I approve of your vote  ,  thank you

RNC 
Quote 0 0
Nye Lavalle
I love john but HELL NO We WONT GO to the polls to vote for him an Bush's monkeys and Phil Grahmn
Quote 0 0
Andy
McSame is just saying what he thinks the people want to hear. Alst week I heard him blame deregulation, this coming from Mr Deregulation!!!!! His financial czar was the one who set this mess up. He's a Bushie & will continue the bushies dream. Bush wasnts all the power, property & will of the middle or low class. (I guess he has it now) He thinks he is above the law. There will be no oversite of him, any of his people, & now he owns half of the countries homes. This is scary stuff.

I do not think that this administration will be willing to hand over all the power that he has grabbed (signing statements that let him ignore laws, his people don't have to honor subpeonas, he has no oversite, & allowed secretcy) to what he considers the enemy. The dems.

The patriot act says that Bush can declare marshall law in the event of a disaster. He can use the military against his own people in a disaster or social unrest.  

Maybe this is yet another pearl harbor that the neocons seem to think is necessary for them to achieve their agenda.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...