Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Matt and Nancy were on MSNBC explaining the banks "Break-in" of her property.

Quote 0 0
I am beginning to believe that this was all intentional.  The first time this happened to this lady it was all over the news.  You would think that the bank would be real careful dealing with this lady because she has a now well known attorney helping her.  Who I might add, has no qualms about going public with this type of crap.  I think it is very dangerous for these bank hired subcontractors to just go to the house and enter.  There will be a day when a homeowner shoots one of these guys dead for their stupidity.  There has to be another way for them to handle this.

As far as the police and their lax attitude, it does not surprise me.  My incident does not involve my home but it involves a repo.  Within days of filing BK, I had repo thugs at my door.  We called the police because of their aggression.  One of the guys assaulted me.  When the cops arrived they did nothing, no arrest, nothing just told me how dangerous the repo business is.  He said let the court decide.  In any other disturbance someone would be going to jail.

Seems like these banks and their hired help think they have no laws to follow and can do whatever they want.  They know the police will not do anything, so why follow the law.  If I was this lady I would legally get a gun and point it at the next person who tries to enter her house.  This could very well happen to her again.  When you think of it, you don't know anything about the person who is entering your home or what they are capable of doing.  

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...