Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

Mark Stoppa Esq. to Foreclosure Judge Martha Cook : I'm concerned at your decision to continue presiding over mortgage foreclosure cases given your personal ties to the banking industries

http://4closurefraud.org/2011/07/20/mark-stopa-to-foreclosure-judge-i-am-concerned-at-your-decision-to-continue-presiding-over-mortgage-foreclosure-cases-given-your-personal-ties-to-the-banking-industry/

But first, some excerpts from his letter to Foreclosure Judge Martha Cook…

Respectfully, I am concerned at your decision to continue presiding over mortgage foreclosure cases given your personal ties to the banking industry and that of your husband.

1. Your husband is the Chairman and CEO of Community Bank of Manatee (and has been for quite some time);
2. You have/had more than a 5% ownership interest in that bank;
3. Your personal net worth decreased by nearly half in recent years, largely because of the near-failure of Community Bank.

I find it eminently reasonable for my clients to fear their ability to get a fair hearing/trial before you, in foreclosure lawsuits, given your personal, financial ties to the banking industry.

Quote 0 0
Foley
Always be preserving your case for an appeal.
Quote 0 0
Andre
"Judge Cook, given your ties to the banking industry, I am respectfully requesting that you remove yourself as judge from all foreclosure cases. "

ALL cases! Now that takes some REAL courage. Tell me this attorney doesn't sleep with one eye open right now.

Our legal system is heavily skewed against homeowners. Judges have a real vested interest along with enormous political pressure to fast track banks at this point. Look at their pensions. Look what they own.

It will be very interesting to see what happens with this. Hopefully other attorneys join in, but I have a feeling they will just wait and see.
Quote 0 0
A Florida Fighter
Take a look at the election contributions list to judges...Full of lawyers, banks, insurance companies...

The legal profession is as corrupt as it gets ( perhaps even ahead of politians, as most politians are lawyers...)
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...