Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
     I was looking for statistical data on MSF victims in the course of writing a piece for getdshirtz.com. I can't find any information and so I have decided to start pulling the information together myself. I'm trying to map the numbers of MSF victims by state and would like to sub-map them by servicer & originator.

I would be grateful if people would contact me with their state, servicer, originator & whether or not they lost the house. Of course, you are more than willing to post it here but I feel getting individual emails would give me a more accurate count. Also, since this is potentially sensitive information, I understand why people would not want to post it on a public forum so I have given my email address. I will not publicly share names or email addresses of people willing to contact with me without their express written permission.

I know better than anyone the trust issues that come along with asking for information like this. I can assure you several things, I will never share information I am asked not to share and the information is not going into a book. That being said, when the mapping project is finished, I will be posting the data only (no names/emails -just state & servicer) on the web.

If anyone has questions, feel free to drop me an email. 
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...