Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Do not mess with determined & capable homeowner... lol...

http://www.wlwt.com/video/22605945/index.html

I hope he let the insurance policy lapse prior to the demo....

RETRIBUTION IS A MOTHER......
Quote 0 0
O -

Good for him!!! 

Quote 0 0
arkygirl
This is not recommended behavior as I am sure that the bank will sue this man for destroying collateral. There are legal ramifications.

On the other hand, one has to wonder at the high level of frustration that is leading normally sane people in America to do things that seem insane.

We have received plenty of "CHANGE" from our new President. In fact, we are recieving so much "CHANGE" so forcibly crammed down our throats that I wake up every day awaiting the next waterboarding from this Administration. We have so much "CHANGE" that we are choking on it. (Harsh words, I know, but it is how I feel. "Torture" is subjective and I and my wallet feel tortured nowadays).

Unfortunately, the "HOPE" part of the promise appears to be missing in action.

"HOPE" seems to be only for Wall Street banksters, car manufacturing companies, huge insurance companies, credit card companies and the ilk. Among my friends, hopelessness is the new emotion. Main Street is in its death throes.

And "they" still don't get it. "They" just keep turning up the heat under the pot and wondering when the frogs will finally start jumping out. "Crazy" will become the new normal once the frogs start hopping.

Life in America has "CHANGED" indeed.
Quote 0 0
Margaret
That is funny you posted this...I was looking at this yesterday as well....WOW!! He really did some damage to that home.

I agree with Arkygirl as to the legal ramifications. I believe the story said he was fighting this foreclosure for ten years....so I am assuming after all that time any sane person could snap. He probably has nothing they can sue him for, so he just did not care.
Quote 0 0
Sara
Well, sometimes one has to make the news for people to see what is REALLY going on.

I agree this was pretty drastic but, I bet he felt damn good doing it!

S

Quote 0 0
Margaret

Sara, I bet it did feel good!! LOL

Quote 0 0
Arkygirl - I couldn't agree with you more. I was a die hard Obama supporter; now, I almost hate him for breaking the promise of change! My hope went down the drain with my dreams!
Quote 0 0
anyom
Psalms 118:8,9 It is better to take refuge in Jehovah than to trust in earthling man. It is better to take refuge in Jehovah than to trust in nobles.

Romans 15:4 For all the things that were written aforetime were written for our instruction that through our endurance and through the comfort from the scriptures we might have hope.

There is hope. We just need to look in the right place.

Isaiah 65:17 For here I am creating new heavens and a new earth, and the former things will not be called to mind neither will they come up into the heart.

Isaiah 65:21,22 And they will certainly build houses and have occupancy; and they will certainly plant vineyards and eat their fruitage. They will not build and someone else have occupancy; they will they will not plant and someone else do the eating. For like the days of a tree will the days of my people be; and the work of their own hands my chose ones will use to the full.

Jehovah will make them pay for their deeds.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...