Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
cookndrive
The homepage stated that MAINS case had been lost and was appealed and affirmed.  This is not possible and did not occur.  

I have checked on pacer and the most recent motion activity was 5/27/2015.  Only one of the defendants has responded, the others are requesting more time, to June 17, 2015.  There are no orders present in the docket report.  There is an amended complaint of April 15, 2015. I cannot upload.

The case was filed in March, and I know a decision and appeal takes much longer than three months, which made me check the docket on Pacer.gov.

The case is alive and well.

The foreclosure case did go against him, as did the appeal.
leo
Quote 0 0
TheEquitableOne
PACER is a Federal database.  Mains original proceedings were in Indiana state courts. 

He lost in Indiana state trial level courts, and then again in Indiana appellate level courts. 

That isn't just "possible," it is factual.
Quote 0 0
texas
To Equitable One, very possible to file a federal complaint and avoid the Rooker-Feldman Doctrine.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...