Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Catherine
Sources close to M. Soliman say that M. Soliman has reached an agreement with state and federal prosecutors to testify against the K-Platinum defendants and also crooked attorneys who were involved in the K-Platinum civil cases.  M. Soliman has bragged that he wore a wire and got a lot of incriminating evidence against the crooked attorneys.

M. Soliman will receive full immunity from any prosecution and will be able to resume his expert witness service after serving only 6 months of probation.  He should be available as an expert witness again in 2013.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...
Texas
Immunity from prosecution and return to being an expert!!!

A paradox is a statement or group of statements that leads to a contradiction or a situation which (if true) defies logic or reason, similar to circular reasoning.
Quote 0 0
Catherine
M. Soliman will also testify against his former NLS business partner Brenda Michelson who is charged in the K-Platinum swindle:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/92772841/USA-v-Coleman-Et-Al-Doc-001-Indictment-08-Dec-2011 

M. Soliman claims he will get immunity from prosecution for the Mortgage Guarantee Collateral Acceptance swindle, the Tri-Star swindle and his perjury in prior affidavits in support of borrowers.  He will agree not to make perjury in affidavits when he resumes his service.
Quote 0 0
Texas
Most seniors on this site do not believe anything from M. Soliman.

Being that the case, why would a judge or jury believe?
Quote 0 0
Maher Soliman is NOT and Expert Witness.  WHY he (and others) seem to think has some 'secret' knowledge is LUDICROUS.  I provided his "evidence" to several attorneys, (who HAVE WON in court), auditors and paralegals.  ALL HAVE AGREED is has NO LEGAL VALUE in a foreclosure case.  He provided FALSE CREDENTIALS when being introduced into a FEDERAL CASE.  The Judge DISQUALIFIED HIM...!!!!  He is a TOTAL FRAUD...!!!   

This is EASY to VALIDATE:  If maher can provide ANY CASE in which he testified to the benefit of a homeowner (or other person) contesting a bank (or lender) and PREVAILED: anyone could acquire the case folder(s) from the court to verify.  Court Cases are PUBLIC RECORD: so don't believe the 'gag order' BS that he (or anyone else) gives you.... 
Quote 0 0
Jan
Does anybody know whether M. Soliman will testify against the crooked lawyers in the NLS scam or is he just going to testify against the lawyers in the K-Platinum swindle?

Also do victims of the NLS swindle get repaid what we paid?  Can we send a letter to the judge asking him to reject the immunity to put M. Soliman in jail too?
Quote 0 0
Maher Soliman is NOT close to anything. HE IS A FRAUD...!!!   I you contact him: have him provide ANY COURT DOCUMENT in which he was helpful to a borrower or ANY client.  HE DOESN"T HAVE IT..!!!
Quote 0 0
Mac
M. Soliman is famous expert who was expert witness in Graupner case:

http://foreclosureinfosearch.blogspot.com/2011/04/graupner-v-select-portfolio-servicing.html
Quote 0 0
Mac
goi is biter man!!!  goi is really Chris Monet.  He just mad because M. Soliman catch him try to ask M. Soliman to make perjure affidavit.

When M. Soliman finish his sentence, M. Soliman will sue Chris Monet and teach him the lesson!
Quote 0 0

MAC:  love your posts...

#1:  you cannot write in complete sentences
#2:  you claim you 'know' who "GOI" is....  (again; you're wrong....!)
#3:  you claim M. Soliman will sue chris monet 'after his sentence' is finished.  (again, you're wrong: except that M. Soliman is 'probably' in JAIL..)
#4:  you have not said ANYTHING that supports your claim and M. Soliman is not a FRAUD.  You're 'comments' have NO AUTHORITY at all.......  only that it proves your incompetence....

Quote 0 0
Texas
One of the many questions I could ask, what lesson is Soliman gonna teach?

When it comes to supposed wannabe experts this comes to mind:

Danger, Will Robinson, Danger
Quote 0 0
Chris
Does anyone know what happened at Wednesday's hearing before Judge Phyllis J. Hamilton in the case USA v. Brenda Michelson, No 4:11-cr-00904-PJH. This is the case in the Northern District of California on the criminal fraud charges against M. Soliman's partner Brenda Michelson and fellow swindler Kanya Coleman.

There was a hearing on Wednesday, February 6, 2013, at 2:30 P.M. I want to find out what happened at that hearing.

Also, does anyone have any updated information on a guilty plea by Maher Soliman on other charges?? Is M. Soliman still at large? If so, does anyone have information about his whereabouts and the identities of others in his new gang?
Quote 0 0
Kate
i have access to some of that info and will see what I can find out. I'm interested to see how it plays out and am hoping "the crooked attorneys" in the civil cases are prosecuted too.
Quote 0 0
Kate
Motions were filed in court on 2/6/13 re sealing records, motion to dismiss, etc.  Looks like hearing to hear motions scheduled for 4/17/13.

Quote 0 0
goi
SOMEBODY please tell us WHERE this guy is located...!!! We want to tell the DA for the arrest warrant...!!!
goi group
Quote 0 0
Kate
I don't know his whereabouts. His location always seemed to be a secret, even when he wanted us to mail him a check, as he had us mail it to Karl Kops' office or some other weird location. The last I heard he was moving from hotel to hotel in Southern CA but who knows.
Quote 0 0
Kate
Did you all hear that Brenda Michelson's trial was postponed from June 2013 to January 2014?
Quote 0 0
Tom
Does anyone know whether Maher Soliman is the person who sometimes posts as NoMods at the Garfield Living Lies site and elsewhere. Also, someone told me that Nancy Drewe is another alias that Maher Soliman uses to confuse and deceive those people he swindles, but someone else said that Nancy Drewe was just an alias used by Brenda Michelson so that she can continue her life of crime while awaiting trial on federal criminal charges. Is Maher Soliman in any way connected with Brenda Michelson?

Does anyone know whether Brenda is really Nancy Drewe or whether Nancy Drewe is merely Maher Soliman cross-dressing in drag to evade detection, arrest and prosecution? Does anyone have a good recent photo of Maher Soliman that can be given to a private detective to help me locate him?

Has anyone ever recovered their money after making the mistake of giving this scoundrel (Soliman) $$$ to act as an "expert witness"?
Quote 0 0
Anthony
Maher Soliman shows on his online resume that he helped the notorious K-Platinum swindlers escape responsibility for their crimes. This assertion seems to be at least somewhat called into question by the Federal criminal indictment of Soliman's partner in the NLS scam, Brenda Michelson. (Ms. Michelson was indicted for the K-Platinum swindle, but seems to have escaped any prosecution for the NLS swindle.)

I saw in the news this morning that a California attorney has been disbarred for involvement in the loan modification scam called the Platinum Law Group:

http://homeequitytheft.blogspot.com/2013/05/homeowners-lawsuit-now-disbarred-lawyer.html

Does anyone know if Maher Soliman was also involved in this swindle? Or was the K-Platinum swindle a completely different swindle than the Platinum Law Group debt modification scam swindle?

Also, does anyone know how Brenda Michelson's trial is coming on the Federal mail and wire fraud charges? Is it true that Mr. Soliman's prior involvement in other past mortgage related swindles qualifies him as an "expert witness" on mortgage fraud?
Quote 0 0
Kate
Anthony,

Brenda's trial was postponed to January 2014. I'm not sure about the Platinum thing. I don't think it is related to the K-Platinum swindle, but that's only my opinion.
Quote 0 0
Kate
Does anyone know if any of the attorneys in the K-Platinum civil case from 2007 are being investigated for any wrong-doing?
Quote 0 0
Sean
Quote:
Maher Soliman shows on his online resume that he helped the notorious K-Platinum swindlers escape responsibility for their crimes. This assertion seems to be at least somewhat called into question by the Federal criminal indictment of Soliman's partner in the NLS scam, Brenda Michelson. (Ms. Michelson was indicted for the K-Platinum swindle, but seems to have escaped any prosecution for the NLS swindle.)

I saw in the news this morning that a California attorney has been disbarred for involvement in the loan modification scam called the Platinum Law Group:

http://homeequitytheft.blogspot.com/2013/05/homeowners-lawsuit-now-disbarred-lawyer.html

Does anyone know if Maher Soliman was also involved in this swindle? Or was the K-Platinum swindle a completely different swindle than the Platinum Law Group debt modification scam swindle?

Also, does anyone know how Brenda Michelson's trial is coming on the Federal mail and wire fraud charges? Is it true that Mr. Soliman's prior involvement in other past mortgage related swindles qualifies him as an "expert witness" on mortgage fraud?

I don't know if Maher Soliman and Brenda Michelson are in on this scam or not. Brenda is under indictment and being prosecuted in the K-Platinum fraud. Maher Soliman shows on his resume that his participation in this fraud makes him a expert of mortgage fraud. (He has defrauded banks out of more money than any other scam artist ripping off homeowners.)

I thought you might like to know that the Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law has filed suit against those involved in the Platinum Law Group swindle:

http://www.lawyerscommittee.org/newsroom/press_releases?id=0312

A copy of the complaint is available online:

http://www.lawyerscommittee.org/admin/fair_housing/documents/files/Baker-v.-Platinum-Complaint.PDF

Maybe others can use this as a model pleading to begin suing the scam operators. Unfortunately, most, like Maher Soliman are actually very hard to find and serve!
Quote 0 0
Patty
I was swindled by Maher Soliman and his partner in crime, Karl Kop (ex-attorney).  I paid them $6k, for foreclosure defense and bk to save my properties....  I would love to see both of these bastards go to jail for what they've done to me and probably many others.  I will file complaints against these sons of b***hes.
Quote 0 0
John M
Quote:
I was swindled by Maher Soliman and his partner in crime, Karl Kop (ex-attorney). I paid them $6k, for foreclosure defense and bk to save my properties.... I would love to see both of these bastards go to jail for what they've done to me and probably many others. I will file complaints against these sons of b***hes.

Do not say the bad thing about M. Soliman!!! M. Soliman is the expret witness!!

He give you the grate discount an you attak him. You mad he wud not lie for use. Shame shame shame!!!

Karl Kop is the grate lawyer an when he get his law lisens bak he sue you for slandre!!
Quote 0 0
texas
All evidence points to be a crook, old adage, "Once a crook, always a crook."
Quote 0 0
LarryJ
Quote:
Karl Kop is the grate lawyer an when he get his law lisens bak he sue you for slandre!!

Steven Karlton Wen-Hao Kop - #91354
http://members.calbar.ca.gov/fal/Member/Detail/91354

Keep us posted on your slander suit moron!
Quote 0 0
texas
Put me on the list of who Steven Karlton Wen-Hao Kop can try and sue for slander. Facts are facts and again the old adage, once a crook always a crook.
Quote 0 0
Fred
Quote:
Sources close to M. Soliman say that M. Soliman has reached an agreement with state and federal prosecutors to testify against the K-Platinum defendants and also crooked attorneys who were involved in the K-Platinum civil cases. M. Soliman has bragged that he wore a wire and got a lot of incriminating evidence against the crooked attorneys.

Quote:

Does anyone know whether Maher Soliman wore a wire to record Karl Kop??? Maybe if Maher Soliman can get Karl permanently disbarred and sentenced to many years in jail that might be worth shaving a year or two off Maher's sentence.

Also, has anyone heard any update on the Federal mail and wire fraud trial of Brenda Michelson?
Quote 0 0
Misc
Brenda's trial is scheduled for 1/13/14.  Pre-trial begins on 12/19/13.
Quote 0 0
texas
If all in place I may try to make that court hearing even though it is not my area.
Quote 0 0
Katy
Both Brenda and Kanya struck a plea deal--- no trial.
Quote 0 0
texas
Could one assume guilty without a trial?

What are the terms of the plea deal?
Quote 0 0
texas

Any connection?

http://www.scribd.com/doc/92772841/USA-v-Coleman-Et-Al-Doc-001-Indictment-08-Dec-2011

Quote 0 0
Katy
Kanya pled guilty just to count 1, conspiracy to commit wire & mail fraud. (Felony). Guess counts 2 & 3 dropped because of plea. Can face up to 30 yrs. but doubt it since it's a plea. Sentencing in Feb. 2014. Brenda pled guilty to lying to the Feds in her 2007 civil case, saying she did or planned to live in a particular house in Pleasant Hill when in fact she didn't & never intended to. Hers is a whole new charge (but still a felony) & can face up to 5 years. My opinion is they both had to agree to turn on other co conspirators to get that good of a deal. I hope they rat out the crooked attorneys and others involved in the civil case and everything else. My opinion is there could be another trial involving the co conspirators but who knows.
Quote 0 0
texas
COUNT ONE[frown]18 U.S.C. § 1349 -Conspiracy to Commit Mail and Wire Fraud)
COUNTS TWO THROUGH THREE[frown]18 U.S.C.§ 1341 and 2 -Mail Fraud)
COUNTS FOUR THROUGH SEVEN[frown]18 U.S.C. §§ 1343 and 2 -Wire Fraud)

That leaves 4 counts unanswered. Four through Seven.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...