Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Stephen
"Today marks the sixth anniversary of my first letter to you requesting that the Committee investigate widespread and systemic abuses by mortgage servicing companies, including illegal foreclosures, inflated fees, and fraud against American homeowners".......

http://stopforeclosurefraud.com/2011/06/22/read-letter-from-representative-elijah-e-cummings-to-darrell-e-issa-re-foreclosure-fraud-subpoenas/
Quote 0 0

Stephen wrote:
"Today marks the sixth anniversary of my first letter to you requesting that the Committee investigate widespread and systemic abuses by mortgage servicing companies, including illegal foreclosures, inflated fees, and fraud against American homeowners".......

http://stopforeclosurefraud.com/2011/06/22/read-letter-from-representative-elijah-e-cummings-to-darrell-e-issa-re-foreclosure-fraud-subpoenas/

Stephen a letter(s) from Rep. Elijah Cummings to an accomplished and respected high ranking member of Congress like Darrell Issa asking for a massive investigation of abuses by mortgage servicing companies will go nowhere. It is far too broad and vague. In my view Cummings is one of the weakest minds in Congress. He is frequently looking for others to do the heavy lifting while he sits back cracking the whip asking when it will be ready; yearning for the day he can cherry pick perceived weak areas of their input with questions rather than facts to support his own position.

~ The correct way to do it is isolate much smaller areas of concern which you can supplement with research and clear facts then ask for an opinion or help on your specific issue. Cummings wants to put someone else in the trenches doing the work and make it appear he himself is energetically looking into the matter. I would characterize Rep. Elijah Cummings as a man who is very fortunate in the demographics of the district he "represents." IMO he is otherwise stewpit and L-A-Z-Y to the bone. 

He is not taken seriously.

Ed Cage  |  ecagetx@gmail.com

Quote 0 0
4JusticeNow
Ed,

I think you truly need to go back read Stephen's letter once again before you offer any further advise on this issue. I believe letter was quite appropriate considering the nationwide fraud that has taken place. That said I don't know if there's any one in Congress that is willing and/or able to take on the banksters. After all even dogs know better than to bit the hand that feeds them. 
Quote 0 0
Stephen
No reason to doubt ya, Ed.  These crimes have been going on for so long and so much lip service has been paid by high mucky-mucks, it's difficult to feel any level of comfort that prosecutions will be forthcoming.

The letter does add credibility to the masses who have suffered under such egregious practices, even if it's not much more than an ice cream cone.
Quote 0 0

Stephen wrote:
No reason to doubt ya, Ed.  These crimes have been going on for so long and so much lip service has been paid by high mucky-mucks, it's difficult to feel any level of comfort that prosecutions will be forthcoming.

The letter does add credibility to the masses who have suffered under such egregious practices, even if it's not much more than an ice cream cone.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Stephen. I spoke the truth from what I know from vast experience. Homeowners have been exploited to a degree most of the mainstream does not understand or even believe. But disingenuous members of Congress like Rep. Elijah Cummings (Both stewpit and LAZY to the bone) can't help the millions who have been defrauded. I assure you he is primarily in it for himself. 

But many can help; but Elijah Cummings is not one of them. He is not taken seriously for good reason. 
If you need further input please contact me at my email.   
Ed Cage  |  ecagetx@gmail.com

Quote 0 0
George Burns
Ed

Who do you think would be taken seriously and Why?

As far as I have ever seen, very little is ever done to help in most matters by any polititian.
Quote 0 0
William A. Roper, Jr.
Quote:
George Burns said:
Who do you think would be taken seriously and Why?

Not to interrupt your interaction with Ed, but I would observe that the Chairman of the Senate Finance Committee or the House Banking Committee would be taken very seriously.  In fact, they would probably qualify for a special VIP Loan from a large too big to fail lender at submarket interest rates, given, of course, to demonstrate the lender's interest in the welfare of dedicated public servants!

No doubt even lesser legislators, such as Mr. Cummings, would probably also qualify for financing unavailable to members of the general public, but would be less likely to qualify for three or four jumbo loans.

Of course, I cannot take issue with your latter statement!

We have the best Congress money can buy!
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...