Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
William A. Roper, Jr.
Lender Processing Services announced today that its President, CEO and Director Jeffrey S. Carbiener resigned today effective immediately citing citing significant "health-releated reasons":

http://www.lpsvcs.com/LPSCorporateInformation/NewsRoom/Pages/20110706.aspx

It is unclear whether he will seek to flee, err travel, to another country (without an extradition treaty) in search of treatment.  Hopefully, effective treatment can be found domestically and his illness will prove to be treatable in a good Federal prison infirmary!
Quote 0 0
Angelo

And then proceeded to lose 3.5% in-after hour trading.

Quote 0 0
i heard that repeated  whacking about the knees & shins with a baseball bat will cure mr weasel err mr Carbiener ..treatment should start in a few minutes & last until august 4 2012!
its the little things that will help him the most .. like as little oxygen as possible! 
Quote 0 0
One would think the shareholders would have filed something by now.
Please let there be an image below:

Click image for larger version - Name: LPS_07-07-11.jpg, Views: 43, Size: 72.33 KB
Quote 0 0
TheEquitableOne
My heart goes out to him. I wish him a speedy recovery, and hope for he and his family his transition back to health is rapid.
Quote 0 0
Bob
After LPS' involvement in over one million separate criminal acts involving forgery and perjury and subsequent repeated assertions that this epic crime constituted minor paperwork issues, LPS President Jeff Carbiener is now being treated for acute testicular enlargement.

The condition had become so bad that LPS press representatives had to accompany Mr. Carbiener during public appearances acting as porters to carry Mr. Carbiener's severely enlarged testicles using industrial hand trucks.  Similar to the plight of Pinnochio, Mr. Carbiener's testicles were reported to have grown with each new lie and prevarication and each is now said to weigh as much as the man himself prior to the subprime meltdown.

Of course, all Forum participants are very saddened by and sympathetic to Mr. Carbiener's distressing medical condition. 

Those rendered homeless by the crimes and without medical insurance are especially empathetic!
Quote 0 0
somebody
The Equitable One said:

Today at 03:24 PM                 My heart goes out to him. I wish him a speedy recovery, and hope for he and his family his transition back to health is rapid.

Can't send a dead man to jail!
Quote 0 0
Below is something that will make ALL of us sick (instead of Jeff Carbiener). I just threw up (in my mouth) learning that "sickly Jeff" will receive almost 1.3 million dollars as a paid consultant (aka hidden from depos...he's sick) until a replacement (replacement liar?) is found....

from today's LPS 8k filing......This will enable....the Board to utilize Mr. Carbiener's deep knowledge of the Company and the industry (crimes committed?) during this transition period and until a replacement is found.
Mr. Carbiener will continue to serve... until December 31, 2012. In his capacity as Senior Adviser, Mr. Carbiener will provide advice and counsel to Mr. Kennedy and the Board on an as needed basis. Accordingly, effective as of July 7, 2011, LPS entered into a new employment agreement.  Mr. Carbiener's new employment agreement terminates his prior employment agreement, and provides that Mr. Carbiener will continue to receive a base salary of $880,000 per year for the term of the agreement, which expires on December 31, 2012.

WOW!!!!   Crime still pays ....especially at the corporate level (with benefits)...Also from 8-k filing: Under the new employment agreement, Mr. Carbiener is entitled to customary benefits, including medical and other insurance coverage for himself and his eligible dependents

Today's 8-k filing (HERE)

Quote 0 0

I am truly sorry for Mr. Carbiener's family.  In my opinion, what goes around comes around.  When you profit from the misery of others and have no remorse and even a glimpse of guilt you are walking with the devil/evil.  The devil/evil will chew you up and spit you out because he can.  Karma is what is happening to Jeff.  I wish him recovery, but not until he suffers the pain that he put people though.  Even then he still may end up being the same SOB. 

Quote 0 0
"Below is something that will make ALL of us sick (instead of Jeff Carbiener). I just threw up (in my mouth) learning that "sickly Jeff" will receive almost 1.3 million dollars as a paid consultant (aka hidden from depos...he's sick) until a replacement (replacement liar?) is found...."

Is it true that he cannot be deposed b/c he resigned and took on this new role?
Quote 0 0
If you were suing your neighbor because the tree they were cutting down fell onto your house and flattened it then you sued the neighbor and then you went to the phone book and picked a name at random and then subpoenaed that person to sit for a deposition you would look like an idiot.

All one has to do is prove that the person being subpoenaed has, or should have had,  firsthand knowledge of the subject matter contained within the law suit.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...