Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
bwssr
This last summer we lost our case and the bank won a judgment. I really don't care anymore so I am dropping names here. BNYM was the trustee of the trust that my loan is/was in. It was a Bear Stearns trust that had taken over JP Morgan and Wells Fargo is the servicing agent. We had 2 worthless lawyers on this and both did a lack luster job. 3 months after the judgement Wells Fargo calls up and wants us to do an app for a loan mod and just like we did right after we got behind  they pulled the rug out from under our feet. Sending apps for a loan mod and denying it every stinking time. 6 or 7 times counting the latest. This time was not different. These bank are dirty rotten bastards. Giving us a glimmer of hope and smashing it. I do not like the idea of moving from a home I have lived in for 15 years but I guess there is it is not in the cards for me. I had some excellent help from and expert. My lawyers did not want to listen to him. Arrogant a-holes they were. Yah I am ticked off and ranting here. The only way we are ever going to hurt these soul less banks is to stop using them. Get out and put your money in a credit union, your mattress or bury it. 
 Can I appeal? Sure but why waste more money and time. They have allot money to use and the amazing thing is it is not their money they are using.  They won AGAIN and they will keep on screwing us over as long as we let them.
 So as I have said before The banks get a bailout and we get the boot.
They get a bailout and we get the boot.
Quote 0 0
bwssr
Does this sound logical? My loan was in a Bear Stearns trust. In 2008 JP Morgan took it over buying it out for allot less than it was worth. My loan was for 250 k but they will get less than 200 k for it when sold. But JPM did not pay 250k or even 200k. They paid allot less. So how do they make their money. By taking the security for that loan and selling it. Of course they could wait it out for the loan to be paid off but they want their money now. So they look for a reason to foreclose and leave you homeless. I wonder how many homes they have stolen this way. Just look up the deal between Jpm and BS. The investors in BS got screwed royally.
Quote 0 0
eyeonpropertyintruders

Have you tried a title doing a chain of title yourself?  Pull out everything recorded out of your county records. 

I have seen it work when you address the issue in a group.  At this time I am dealing with a &&**(((()(%#$% Commissioner, who handed over my child's home without his permission to Synergy Partnership Limited, LLC -  an auctioning company.

I did get the Judge in family Law award me the asset - real property, to further litigate, and provide for a safe home for the welfare of my child.  Commissioner in the Pittsburg Superior Court, State of California in the County of Contra Costa, order by a civil clerks minutes to evict everyone out of our home.  I was not home, but driving my son to school on October 29, 2013, Tuesday morning, a day after my claim of right to possession hearing.  Commissioner did not want to step down and cowardly order several deputies to break locks to my gate, and assisted Synergy in confiscating my son's home and personal belongings.

As of Tuesday, October 29, 2013 4:30 p.m., our home remains BOARDED UP, my 11 year old, text books, school project that was due on October 30, 2013, Halloween costume and attire for his first school dance is in our home.  An Order to Show Cause And Affidavit For being in Contempt in going over a Judges order vs. a clerk's judgment, will be filed in family law. 

I invited District Attorney of Contra Costa County to go out to my home 5093 Sandmound Boulevard, Oakley, California 9456,and view the CRIME

What I am doing is enforcing my judgment entered in family law, and a Notice of Rescission found in the County Recorder, which states that CANCELLATION of foreclosure did OCCURE MAY 9, 2008.  They stick to their filthy fony paperwork, I'm sticking to the TRUTH, judgment in family law.

Thank you for reading, from Delia and my son, Marc Anthony (11 year old).  Keep fighting, they want you to give up.  A few ladies and I will be visiting eviction unit and District Attorney this week.

Quote 0 0
bwssr
I am unsure of what I am looking for in a chain of title. Could you enlighten me more? My house started with a land contract. Then I refinanced it with first star. We got a second and the a balloon payment was due. So we refinanced again with Wells Fargo. They kept our loan until 2006 when the loan was securitized in a Bear Stearns trust 2006-2. Bank of New York Mellon ended up being the trustee and they are the ones who won in court.
Quote 0 0
eyeonpropertyintruders
Request for the Prospectus Report on Bank of New York Mellon  trustee for ..........., your are not probably going to get it, because it probably never got registered with the securities and exchange commission.  But do request for, at least you have record of it.

I'm in California, and we have a Deed of Trust (lien) and the Note (security). I would go to the county land records and get copies of everything that got recorded against your property. 

In California we start with the Deed of Trust, Assignment of Deed of Trust, Substitution of Trustee, Notice of Default, Notice of Trustee's Sale and Trustee's Deed Upon Sale (if auctioned).  These documents should be in sequence, and executed with the property beneficiary and trustee, at least here in California.

hope this gave you a start

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...