Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
This forum has kept me informed and optimistic since 2005 when Gary Wait told me about it. Along with Gary and others before us, we researched to the best of our ability to bring to light the fraud that was being perpetrated against Americans.

Nye, Jack, Chris, Roper & so many others, Stacy & I thank you (y'all know who you are). We are not back in our home & still are without representation but we're going again with fraud.

Based on the previous post & many others in the past months, this forum is only educational from the articles and cases found and listed. It appears the current moderator has failed us victims for an unknown agenda.

When Jack & a friend or two controlled msfraud, it kept untold numbers of homeowners in their homes. These people owe this forum and its contributors their lives.

This is my plea to previous contributors to come back. I know we are all tired & maybe disheartened but there are still people losing their homes to this d--- fraud.

Please help Stacy & I and others that haven't quit. Stacy & I want our home back. We have very strong documentation (from their discovery) that proves intentional fraud. I'm sure many others do too. Don't quit on us, please. We can't let them win!

Best,
Bob
Quote 0 0

I'm new here but was called all kinds of names and accused of things that I didn't do. I have never nor have I ever tried to collect money from a home owner. I have never given legal advice or tried to give advice on here and yet I was repeatedly attacked by the friends you speak of.

In any case I don't miss them, I'm glad they are gone and I skip over whatever they say because of the vitriolic way in which they present their arguments. It appears that the same person or one or two people are posting accusations to anyone that posts here except the groupies that refer to Mr. Roper with reverence.  Do you know why they do this? Was Mr. Roper a lawyer?  Are they lawyers?

I too am fighting an eviction and had my home stolen by a party that didn’t have standing (they repeatedly admitted it in court documents).  In Colorado you have to file a separate lawsuit such as a Quiet Title Action but I was attacked repeatedly as a scam artist out to take advantage of others.  I am represented by counsel so I don’t even represent myself. 

Quote 0 0
Bob Schmidt
Sharon,

I saw those comments. It appears to me that opposition has taken over this site. I apologize from myself.

This used to be an incredible forum. Use the search function to find information. I can only tell you that there is a tremendous wealth of information in the past postings.

Good luck in your case.

Best,
Bob
Quote 0 0
Sharon
Bob Schmidt wrote:
Sharon, I saw those comments. It appears to me that opposition has taken over this site. I apologize from myself. This used to be an incredible forum. Use the search function to find information. I can only tell you that there is a tremendous wealth of information in the past postings. Good luck in your case. Best, Bob

Thanks Bob.  Best to you as well. 
Quote 0 0
Texas
People can believe what they wish, Texas was dealing with a death in the family.
Life comes first.
Quote 0 0
Max
Texas thank goodness you are back!!!  Sorry to hear about your loss.

Quote 0 0
FlaProSe
The people who are complaining about the quality of the postings are the same people contributing to the decline of the quality of the exchanges. It is always easy to point fingers at others but difficult to do self introspection.
Be the change you want to see in others.
Quote 0 0
MSF Administrator
FlaProSe is correct.  

The MANY PEOPLE who are posting off-the-wall accusations that Administrators are:

1.) deleting "relevant" posts;
2.) promoting scammers;
3.) somehow working for the banks;
4.) getting paid by the banks

----is THE SAME PERSON/same IP address ----- and we have banned them once again. 

Any further response to this INDIVIDUAL would be futile, serve no person or purpose, be off-topic, and would be inviting either an idiot or a bank shill to a merit-less dialogue to nowhere. 

We apologize to Bob, Sharon, etc.  Many have written to complain that they were insulted, ridiculed or attacked (usually by the same person) for asking a simple question or presenting an idea, and will not return.  We even had a judge offer to volunteer to help people on this Forum, but after reading only a few of the senseless attacks and junk posts, the judge retracted the offer.  The banks should be thrilled.  Moreover, we simply don't have the manpower to monitor and delete every junk post.

The banks and its lawyers are staring at some very real financial and criminal consequences, so expect them to try to disrupt or discredit information against them, or any effort to put them in the penitentiary. 

ssgoldstar has left and is no longer funding The Forum after many years of graciously and generously providing her own time and money so we could have a place to share ideas and ask questions at no cost.  The Forum's data storage footprint has grown so massive that we have received several alerts that we are close to exceeding our storage limit.  We are unable to meet the increasing costs for the service and we are searching for a no cost alternative.  
Quote 0 0
Cabinetmaniac
MSF Administrator wrote:

The Forum's data storage footprint has grown so massive that we have received several alerts that we are close to exceeding our storage limit.

A system with sticky threads for the "relevant" content and a sunset provision for older posts which are not sticky would clear up space.

Quote 0 0
MSF Administrator wrote:
FlaProSe is correct.  

The MANY PEOPLE who are posting off-the-wall accusations that Administrators are:

1.) deleting "relevant" posts;
2.) promoting scammers;
3.) somehow working for the banks;
4.) getting paid by the banks

----is THE SAME PERSON/same IP address ----- and we have banned them once again. 

Any further response to this INDIVIDUAL would be futile, serve no person or purpose, be off-topic, and would be inviting either an idiot or a bank shill to a merit-less dialogue to nowhere. 

We apologize to Bob, Sharon, etc.  Many have written to complain that they were insulted, ridiculed or attacked (usually by the same person) for asking a simple question or presenting an idea, and will not return.  We even had a judge offer to volunteer to help people on this Forum, but after reading only a few of the senseless attacks and junk posts, the judge retracted the offer.  The banks should be thrilled.  Moreover, we simply don't have the manpower to monitor and delete every junk post.

The banks and its lawyers are staring at some very real financial and criminal consequences, so expect them to try to disrupt or discredit information against them, or any effort to put them in the penitentiary. 

ssgoldstar has left and is no longer funding The Forum after many years of graciously and generously providing her own time and money so we could have a place to share ideas and ask questions at no cost.  The Forum's data storage footprint has grown so massive that we have received several alerts that we are close to exceeding our storage limit.  We are unable to meet the increasing costs for the service and we are searching for a no cost alternative.  

Thank you MSF Administrator.  Let me know if I can help in any way. 
Quote 0 0
Bob Schmidt
Texas,

Sorry about your loss.  Stacy just lost a dear family member also.

Know, I am still a loyal forum member.

Best,
Bob
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...