Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

This  homeowner/renter will never be charged with a crime in Arizona under the castle doctrine passed by the AZ Legislature a few years ago.  The really suspicious thing about this change to the locks, is, 4:30 am?????  Another innocent renter screwed by a landlord and bank.  I am sure, and yes, I am guessing, that the bank or its agents never once drove by the house to see if it was occupied.  Why would they - who cares, right?

http://www.azcentral.com/community/phoenix/articles/2009/03/16/20090316abrk-locksmith.html

Locksmith hired to change locks shot by homeowner

A locksmith sent to change the lock of a Phoenix home supposedly under foreclosure was shot early Saturday morning by a man still living in the house.

The unidentified 26-year-old locksmith expected the home, on the 4300 block of East Campo Bello Drive, to be empty when he arrived around 4:30 a.m. and began drilling out the lock on the front door, according to Phoenix Police Sgt. Andy Hill. When he pushed the door open, he was shot in the hand by the 39-year-old homeowner.

The homeowner, whose named has not been released, claimed he had never received any notice of foreclosure and thought the locksmith was breaking in, Hill said. He was not arrested at the time of the incident.

The locksmith was taken to a local hospital.

Phoenix Police will be turning the investigation over to the Maricopa County Attorney's Office for review.

Quote 0 0
Wow!!!!  I guess the police thought it was really strange too. 

4:30 in the morning???  Why on Earth would someone go to changes locks at that time of the morning?  It's still dark!!!

Quote 0 0
another victim thanks to the mortgage vultures
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...