Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
TOP GUN!

Ready for (Sub)Prime Time | The Trail | washingtonpost.com

Quote 0 0
I have written both Hillary and Schumer regarding mortgage servicing fraud
alongwith sending a campaign contribution.

I did not receive the courtesy of a reply or an acknowledgement that I wrote to them.

Therefore, no more campaign contributions.  The dumber they play, the tighter my purse strings.

Everytime they send me a begging letter, I refuse the courtesy of a reply
and no donation.

Politics is not a one way street.  I do not come close to contributing the amounts donated by corporations but I still have one vote, the same as any lobbyist or corporate welfare crook abusing their constituents.

Playing dumb doesn't get it with me anymore.

Get a clue on your own dime.

Dee
Quote 0 0
Big Mac
I don't blame ya Dee, We just can't trust any of them. POINT BLANK!

This was tricky territory for the candidates, all of whom have received hundreds of thousands of dollars from the private equity and hedge fund world. It was particularly messy for Edwards -- he not only has received more than $150,000 in contributions from employees of one of the two private equity funds to go public, Fortress Investment Group, but he also worked for Fortress for roughly a year in 2005, earning more than $500,000 as a part-time adviser, and has more than $15 million invested in its funds.
Quote 0 0
Big Mac
Here he says he didn't take any money?

Edwards: I'm leading on lobbying
MSNBC - Aug 7, 2007
The former senator also repeated his praise for Obama for not having accepted lobbyist money so far in his presidential campaign.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...