Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Tommy

Hi just served (New York) in reading the complaint and attached exhibits I see a loan mod from 2 years ago included, by the loan servicer AHMSI.

There is no mention who the lender is

There is no mention of how they are authorized to enter in such a mod.
Power of attorney etc.

It is not signed by them although there is a line

in witness whereof, the undersigned ave set forth their hands hereunto as of the date below.

AHMSI Inc

By: (blank ) unsigned
Name (blank)
Title (blank)

Borrower signed by me.

There is no date on this page anyplace
There is no Notary or a location for same.

I did QRW last year they sent same doc.

This loan was supposed to be in trust for Option one??????

What about Sand canyon and all their Option one affiliated companies out of business or sold.

Since it was submitted as an exhibit it is now in evidence that can't be supplemented with a signed copy later to save their butts.

How would any of you handle this issue, (yes I did search)

Tom

Quote 0 0
Texas

David said:"Administrators seemed to edit and delete their posts".

Have never known the owner of msfraud authorize a takedown of a post by anyone, except for known scammers.

Sand Canyon and Option One are just a few of the many players in evils game. Actually small potatoes in comparing to the whole of the evil scheme.

Quote 0 0
Tommy
No one has any input here?

I can use some help here please

Another point they refer to the wrong date of the mortgage

It say the mod is between Me, and AMSI which modifies the mortgage dated as example Feb 15 but it was on Feb 10,

It that a minor or major issue.
Quote 0 0
Tommy
Oh forgot to say how do I know wich AMhSI  this was the oringinal went out of business.

Did the new AMHSI just become the successor in interest or is this all fraud.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...